• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: another live-stream on July 31st

Kouriozan

Well, I've been kicked out, shocked that I didn't at all during FF5.

Refreshing keeps bringing me to the Premium screen, trying another browser.

It's showing me an ad for premium membership instead of a steam. :|

Hmm, I got booted and when I refresh it takes me to a Platinum Membership page. O also tried to follow the link in the OP again and same thing.

Any suggestions?
Uhh, I'm scared now 0_o

Seems like there are a lot more of the allied and enemy captains out in the field. Maybe they got downgraded from generic officers to a generic unit type.

Squishy3

A lot of first time Nico users in this thread, I see. For these types of livestream events slots are always given priority to premium users and not free users. Your only option is to just keep loading the page hoping a slot opens up.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
It's just gameplay anyway, I imagine the only worthwhile thing will be a trailer near the end that'll be uploaded around the net soon enough.

I'm loving the comments though lol.

JoV

Even without understanding a word, this awkward presentation style makes me happy Nintendo don't do this at E3 anymore.

Finally got booted. Anyway I wasn't missing much. I'll check in periodically to see if anything new will be revealed. Looks like it won't be.

I may never be let down by a Nintendo Direct after this.

Nanashrew

Banned
Anyone hosting this on Ustream or something? I keep getting kicked and now the stream takes me directly to the premium service page.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I remember in the first trailer King Dodongo was just the 64 3D model...glad to see they spruced him up.

Top Bottom