• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadbeat

Banned
Setting and tech sound like cool ideas but I imagine they will have to veer far away from what actual WWI warfare was like, which at that point just change it to WWII.
They actually dont if you did a little research into ww1.

Were going to have the same arguments trotted out every few pages arent we?

Scrawnton

Xbox One marketing deal?

le3OpAs.png

https://twitter.com/NoVaGamingBF/status/728636719822733313?lang=nl

I was told a couple years ago that BF5 was being developed with Xbox being the lead platform. So it's nice to know I wasn't lied to.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Blimps didn't exist back then?

Other than being set during a world war, how does it possibly remind you of Wolfenstein?
Does every world war game remind you of Wolfenstein?

?
All im saying is the poster reminds me of Wolfenstein in the way its done, very much so like
Code:
[IMG]http://www.geekagame.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/wolfen.jpg[/IMG]
and the promotional art of mechanazis and such.

I fail to see the issue with my drawing a comparison between those as they both seem very much alike to me. As such I also do hope there are some alternate stuff in there as i find that enjoyable.

And yes, every world war reminds me of Wolfenstein, ooobviously.

convo

They could do something with the fact that no one was prepared to the unprecedented mass-slaughter of life. Soldiers being all Gung ho about their fancy new weapons and getting fucked up would be intersting to see but who knows. I didn't know about trench clubs, sounds savage.

If it's alternate-WWI then I am very excited (need a few guns more similar to WWII to keep the action flowing, imo). If it's completely authentic...then I'm worried it will be like Battlefront in that it is too simple.
As long as we got this beast in the game, which came out late WW1, all will be good...

m1918bar-01.jpg

Val_Browning_M1918_BAR.jpg

Can't wait until people are lifting off in zeppelins and tipping them over on take-off like helos in BF3/4. :p

If it's alternate-WWI then I am very excited (need a few guns more similar to WWII to keep the action flowing, imo). If it's completely authentic...then I'm worried it will be like Battlefront in that it is too simple.

Dude, you forgot to release the front moorings!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

zeps-inline2.jpg

Sober

They could do something with the fact that no one was prepared to the unprecedented mass-slaughter of life. Soldiers being all Gung ho about their fancy new weapons and getting fucked up would be intersting to see but who knows. I didn't know about trench clubs, sounds savage.
But WW1 was just trench warfare, gas attacks, and bolt action rifles with no attachments and airplanes were only used for scouting!

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom