• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

343 has pretty much ruined Halo CE multiplayer with the latest patch

I still don't understand how Microsoft continues to allow this humiliation of their biggest franchise.

Maybe 5 will revive it, but at this point I'm doubtful. Such a shame.

mcfrank

In hindsight, I really wish they would have forgone the whole attempt to integrate the 4 games and just basically keep each game separate. The only universal menu is to pick the game to load, and then it loads to the classic menu for that game. Then have separate multiplayer hoppers dedicated for each game and don't bother trying to create mixed game playlists. It might have helped keep things a bit more stable. Plus, it would give me the option to play only Halo 2 Big Team - which is what i wanted the whole time.

Yeah I agree. Does anyone enjoy the multigame hoppers?

Sephzilla

Yeah I agree. Does anyone enjoy the multigame hoppers?

I think it also would have really helped ease the quitting problem since the odds of someone quitting because they got a game/map/mode they didn't like would be dramatically decreased. Plus personally I was super hyped at the idea of seeing the Halo 2 menu in HD and hearing dat music again.

If without 'bullet magnetism' it feels like you're shooting through your enemies it's because the netcode and or hitboxes were shit to begin with...

So imo you're barking at the wrong tree

Leyasu

Banned
Pictured: The MCC Patch Team

monkey2.png

By now it's obvious that 343 either has their C-Team making patches for this game, or they straight up outsourced patching. It's ridiculous how many patches have ended up breaking things rather than fixing them. Everything regarding MCC has been completely unacceptable and 343 has lost all benefit of the doubt for me.

As someone who's not excited for Halo 5 at all after the beta, it's extra frustrating that I can't go back and play accurate representations of the classic games on my XB1.

LMAO

I'm playing the MCC now. wtf, it just jumps from server to server. One game local where people go down in four shots and next they need six shots, yet they can kill me in three.

Its fucking joke and so frustrating.

The game is a disaster of biblical proportions.

mcfrank

It's a known issue and is being addressed shortly.

Thanks for the update. Can you address how stuff like this keeps passing your internal testing? Also, a while back you mentioned that you were going to make a write-up of exactly why MCC has had so many problems. Can we still expect to see that?

watership

LMAO

I'm playing the MCC now. wtf, it just jumps from server to server. One game local where people go down in four shots and next they need six shots, yet they can kill me in three.

Or it's a known issue and will be addressed shortly.

Like so.

343 should be shut down. In just a few short years they have killed what was once a premium franchise. What Microsoft should do is find a talented outside developer that wants to take a crack at Halo and hire them to do the next game.

343 should be shut down. In just a few short years they have killed what was once a premium franchise. What Microsoft should do is find a talented outside developer that wants to take a crack at Halo and hire them to do the next game.

Firing a ton of people who may, or may not have had anything to do with the game seems a bit.. extreme, no?

Welfare

I'd rather have another Halo 4 than another studio trying to take "a crack" at a new Halo.

Hi there. I don't suppose you could, like, actually test your patches so these sorts of things don't happen? Thanks. As it was mentioned earlier in the thread, all it would have taken was one single test match to see this was broken. One too many I guess?

Yeah, I'm being a dick. Sorry.

But we want to know when it's being fixed. Breaking things and then promising to fix them later is not acceptable game development.

Here's a gif of what we're talking about
LL3Retk.gif

Halo always felted like this for me except I still get kill at the end. It's like everyone but me are bullet sponges.

NeoGAF should be shut down because of this post.

Cess007

I have no XBO, not interest on the MCC or anything Halo related. But wishing upon people getting fired and losing their jobs is never a nice thing and people should really stop doing that.

Did they deserve all the criticism, backlash and lost of faith on them until they prove (or redeem :p) themself? Sure. Maybe. I don't know (and mostly don't care); but wishing people to lose their jobs it's really something awful.

Leyasu

Banned

Like so.

Lol yeah a known issue since launch....no before in fact.

@ welfare. I'm playing halo 4 right. Apart from fucking Promethean vision, jet packs and boltshots. The game is great.

mrlion

I have no XBO, not interest on the MCC or anything Halo related. But wishing upon people getting fired and losing their jobs is never a nice thing and people should really stop doing that.

Did they deserve all the criticism, backlash and lost of faith on them until they prove (or redeem :p) themself? Sure. Maybe. I don't know (and mostly don't care); but wishing people to lose their jobs it's really something awful.

He said shutting down the studio not laying off everyone..

Firing a ton of people who may, or may not have had anything to do with the game seems a bit.. extreme, no?

This has been an ongoing problem though. Even in the beginning Halo CE had a lot of bugs and issues and even the Halo novels and encyclopedia were riff with continuity errors and incorrect dates to the point they had to quickly release "revised editions". I liked Halo 4 but nobody can deny its a step down from the original Bungie games and tried to hard to copy other games.

As for firing tons of people...they could always be moved to other divisions. Also consider this, If I'm doing a horrible job managing a brand does a company have an obligation to keep me employed even with loosing revenue and alienating the fanbase? Perhaps just the leadership team needs to changed? I don't wish bad on anyone but we need to live in reality too.

EvB

LMAO

You really do have a one track mind!

Halo MCC. Bought it day one for the sole reason of having halo on dedicated servers! What a load of bullshit! 6 months later, I am finally getting said servers more than p2p (they kept that quiet until they had to admit it) , but in typical 343 fashion, the matchmaking just dumps you into any server no fucks given for your ping! Which means I get games with horrible latency more than I dont.... smh 343.

Online is working and I am getting dedicated servers often. If you are in the US, then it should be pretty decent.

I am in France, and unfortunately play more games out of region than in. Such a shame, because local games are glorious..

One day 343 will understand I hope.

No range does not have an impact.... Just range to the host.

I'm punishing myself now on BTB. Its the same fucking bullshit. Complete with one game to tease me on a local server. So frustrating.

I played last night. My first game was definitely on a local server. Afterwards, it was all out of region. 6 shots to kill someone, delays on throwing grenades, getting killed with 3 br shots etc. One game, there was an afk player on the other team. It took me 7 headshots to drop him.... He weren't even moving ffs lol

I booted up titanfall afterwards... Which worked perfectly. As usual

My first game tonight was on a local dedicated server and it was glorious. Everything else has been a bad fucking joke.... As usual!

Like wtf are they thinking? The last BTB I played was taking my 6 br bursts to put them down. Whilst I would die in 3.

Come on, let us choose where we play 343!!

Yeah enjoying it thanks... I need halo 5 though!!!

Anyway, like I asked earlier, the patch notes said that the dedicated server handling has been improved. Do you know what that means please?

Just read the patch notes...? And I says dedicated server handling has been improved. Does that mean that they will no longer be rarer than unicorn shit?

Seeing as 343 are making this game. I think that another beta should be released so that we can see that the dedicated servers/datacenter selection actually works!

As to the resolution, 1080pr 60fps locked will be what it launches at I think. I dont think that the xbone is anywhere near powerful enough for anything higher.

Gotta be said, loved the beta... Best halo that I have played by a large margin.

Until they switch off the p2p the game imo is still broken! I don't consider one game here and there on the promised dedicated servers to be acceptable. Plus the way that they have tried everything possible to mask determining on what you are playing speaks volumes.

You know that! I just hope the 100% dedicated server/datacenter selection promise is not more 343 bullshit.

I wouldn't mind waiting slightly longer for games on the mcc if it was a guaranteed dedicated server.

I did pay extra... I bought an xbone launch because of the promise of playing halo on dedicated servers

R6 black arrow total conquest was and still is one of my favourite on line multiplayer moments. But if there is no dedicated server support, then I won't be picking this up. Plus halo 5 launches in the same month.

Please tell me that it is 100% dedicated servers sporting the titanfall set up! I don't want to hear p2p or p2p fallback anywhere from here on out. It sickens me when I see 343 blatantly lying about the dedicated servers in the POS collection.

I want to hear dedicated servers and choose the datacenter before I part with my cash. Looks nice though

What,
are they going to confirm that the dedicated servers are finally being brought on-line for the MCC??
lol

I'm enjoying this loads after finally listening to them all this week..

Oh yeah, cant wait for E3

dedicated servers are some of the worst lies ever! How certain posters have the balls to tell us that we "fallback to p2p occasionally" is beyond fucking insulting. I could put up with some of the shit that has gone down. But the fucking endless p2p games after we were promised dedicated servers is too much to bear.

Its the lag what has killed this for me. dedicated servers my arse.

Halo 5 first. The beta was so damn good. Plus 100% dedicated servers with datacenter selection will be great.

Battlefront I will wait and see how the netcode and servers are before buying.

COD and R6 will most probably be p2p junk so they wont be getting bought. I refuse to buy p2p shooters.

As long as black tusk dont look at 343 as to how to get games running on dedicated servers it could be good.

lol. I do occasionally get dedicated server games on this hot mess as well. Unfortunately not often, and no where near enough in my region to keep me playing it.

That post you linked... lol. Pure fantasy on the same level as a disney story.

dedicated servers for party chat. Now how about some dedicated servers for the MCC!

Obviously 343 arent working on these updates.

Port it to the halo 5 engine, and bring this to the xbone in 2016 please.... Complete with dedicated servers

Like so.

the fucking Master Chief Collection itself is a known issue that has been addressed for 8 months and is still problematic

I work with software developers, and if they consistently released shit updates that fucked up the customer experience and did damage to my company's brand, they would unfortunately not be kept around

doesn't cut it

This has been an ongoing problem though. Even in the beginning Halo CE had a lot of bugs and issues and even the Halo novels and encyclopedia were riff with continuity errors and incorrect dates to the point they had to quickly release "revised editions". I liked Halo 4 but nobody can deny its a step down from the original Bungie games and tried to hard to copy other games.

Eh... what? So if there were issues with Halo CE and the original books, how is that 343 Industries fault? Wouldn't those be Bungie's issues?

As for the novels.. Fall of Reach was released in October of 2001 and I think the only major re-release was in 2010, which I think was due in part to Bungie's Halo: Reach release.

Halo 4 campaign was pretty good, I felt. Seemed to be taking things in a new direction, which is fine by me, as the Halo trilogy covered the Human/Covenant war pretty well. I'm interested in new things. I don't play much multiplayer though.

As for firing tons of people...they could always be moved to other divisions. Also consider this, If I'm doing a horrible job managing a brand does a company have an obligation to keep me employed even with loosing revenue and alienating the fanbase? Perhaps just the leadership team needs to changed? I don't wish bad on anyone but we need to live in reality too.

But we don't know to what extent anyone at 343i had to do with MCC. Surely some of them were involved, but I would imagine a large portion were/still are working on Halo 5.

With all the ways 343i has diversified the Halo brand in the past couple of years, I am OK with a few projects failing (Nightfall wasn't very good, the books we've gotten have been pretty good). From a lore perspective things are WAYYYYYYY better under 343i than Bungie to me personally.

algert

Banned
You have this all backwards. It is the most competitive system because every team is on equal footing and knows exactly when the powerups are coming back (though I am all for a clock just being on the screen so everyone has it). In later games, when the respawn was based on when the empty rocket launcher was dropped or when the power up was picked up, it gave one team a huge advantage since only they knew when the item was coming back. This removed one of the best elements from Halo CE - the every minute or two fight for the power ups. It forced out campers, it concentrated fighting, and it added a strategic element of "do I try to go for the power up right away, or do I try to kill them on their way to the power up." It was a much much better system than one team knows when the OS is coming back, so they get it every single time for the rest of the game.

Destiny has a good system too with the all play announcement of when heavy weapons are coming and the fight for them.

Halo CE is a console arena shooter that drew heavy inspiration from Quake 3. While Halo is much slower in pacing, the ideality of certain arena principles doesn't change, one of those being how item respawns are handled. As you know, HPC uses the Quake 3 system in which an item's countdown begins once when an item is taken, while Xbox CE works in such a way that all items constantly respawn at predetermined intervals regardless of when they're picked up. In HPC, as in Quake, each item presents the player with a uniquely timed challenge to maintain control by way of "setting" the time. In high level Quake play the importance of this is obvious - player's move around maps in precisely timed and navigated circuits to collect the items they control while simultaneously trying to take their opponent's items. This challenge is absent with static timers because items respawn concurrently. The Quake/HPC system presents you a choice - to grab an item now, or to wait, for the sake of confusing the enemy or to better design your own circuit around the sandbox. This makes for a more competitive arena shooter because it allows for tactical decisions.

It is simply not the case that a game is more competitive because of "equal footing," in fact that idea is ridiculous in an arena shooter because the goal is to be at an advantage over one's opponents with the use of special powerups and weapons as often as possible. You claim that Xbox CE's deterministic spawn system "forced out campers," but the truth in that is dependent on assumptions. Countless times in games of Xbox CE a team arrived at the location of an item and chose to wait for a respawn any length of time away because there's no incentive to be elsewhere picking up another item. In such a situation there most certainly is an undeniable incentive to camp, relative to the Quake system, in which there would be an element of uncertainty unless a team was controlling the item. It's important to understand that this problem is only compounded by the close proximity of camo and rockets in the CSP preset, too. This proximity dumbs down strategy even further because there's no point in taking one item and not the other, the choice is made - you're to grab both because there's no direct advantage in leaving one for later and potentially gaining an advantage in doing so. Remaining sedentary with a timer is so simple and effective in Xbox CE that item possession actually becomes the primary strategy.

It's a shame the Xbox CE community is the vocal majority because they only know the competition inhibiting crap like rockets and static timers built into what they played.

Sephzilla

1UILLRf.gif

I'm not a big 343 fan (at the absolute minimum, they've lost any benefit of the doubt they once had) but I honestly cant think of any other devs who could take a crack at Halo and have it turn out better. This includes Bungie. My main issue with 343 (besides the MCC patch debacles) is that they just seem intent on taking Halo in a direction I don't care for

mcfrank

Halo CE is a console arena shooter that drew heavy inspiration from Quake 3. While Halo is much slower in pacing, the ideality of certain arena principles doesn't change, one of those being how item respawns are handled. As you know, HPC uses the Quake 3 system in which an item's countdown begins once when an item is taken, while Xbox CE works in such a way that all items constantly respawn at predetermined intervals regardless of when they're picked up. In HPC, as in Quake, each item presents the player with a uniquely timed challenge to maintain control by way of "setting" the time. In high level Quake play the importance of this is obvious - player's move around maps in precisely timed and navigated circuits to collect the items they control while simultaneously trying to take their opponent's items. This challenge is absent with static timers because items respawn concurrently. The Quake/HPC system presents you a choice - to grab an item now, or to wait, for the sake of confusing the enemy or to better design your own circuit around the sandbox. This makes for a more competitive arena shooter because it allows for tactical decisions.

It is simply not the case that a game is more competitive because of "equal footing," in fact that idea is ridiculous in an arena shooter because the goal is to be at an advantage over one's opponents with the use of special powerups and weapons as often as possible. You claim that Xbox CE's deterministic spawn system "forced out campers," but the truth in that is dependent on assumptions. Countless times in games of Xbox CE a team arrived at the location of an item and chose to wait for a respawn any length of time away because there's no incentive to be elsewhere picking up another item. In such a situation there most certainly is an undeniable incentive to camp, relative to the Quake system, in which there would be an element of uncertainty unless a team was controlling the item. It's important to understand that this problem is only compounded by the close proximity of camo and rockets in the CSP preset, too. This proximity dumbs down strategy even further because there's no point in taking one item and not the other, the choice is made - you're to grab both because there's no direct advantage in leaving one for later and potentially gaining an advantage in doing so. Remaining sedentary with a timer is so simple and effective in Xbox CE that item possession actually becomes the primary strategy.

It's a shame the Xbox CE community is the vocal majority because they only know the competition inhibiting crap like rockets and static timers built into what they played.

I don't think you played a ton of competitive Halo CE if you think that. With how powerful the grenades are in Halo CE, getting to the power up spawn early is a sure way to die. I get what you are saying, and it is the way Bungie went with Halo 2/3, but I (and I think most people who preferred CE over the other Halos) disagree. I think the CE model of weapon spawns makes for a more competitive and interesting sandbox. Perhaps Bungie has come around as well since they went back to the CE model for Destiny.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
No not shut down. But they should create something themselves.

They need a game they created, something to be proud of and something they really have a bond with.
I know that a lot of people at 343 are supposed to be long time fans or whatever, but it does not really help in that case. I've been playing halo religiously in the past..I don't think I ever will again
So Microsoft, let them create something new, something they can really be proud of. Because the Halo games seem not to be working out.
just my point of view

1UILLRf.gif

I'm not a big 343 fan (at the absolute minimum, they've lost any benefit of the doubt they once had) but I honestly cant think of any other devs who could take a crack at Halo and have it turn out better. This includes Bungie. My main issue with 343 (besides the MCC patch debacles) is that they just seem intent on taking Halo in a direction I don't care for

Yeah, this. Bungie and Microsoft did just as much damage to Halo as 343 have. Destiny is basically the Halo game Bungie's been trying to make all these years, just with a different set of tools (accounting for the MMO-style of "sessions" and networking associated with it and whatnot). Bungie's Halo titles worked best when they had explicit deadlines laid out, weren't inexplicably screwed over by MS levels of crunchtime (see Halo 2) and had the full extent of their creativity bottlenecked. Fun fact: if Bungie had the time they had wanted working on Halo 2, it would have had sprint, jetpacks and zero-gravity sections in multiplayer - all of which finally made it into the game in Halo Reach.

I could see a developer like Retro having some fun with a more modest Halo title with a premise similar to that of Halo 4's initial Concept Art Trailer.

Hubble

I agree. The game has to be one of the most broken releases in history and a complete failure by 343. I cannot recall a title that is still broken AFTER 6 months upon release. The latest patch has caused more lag outs, when a player will just go to a black screen after the game has loaded, or a slight pause, and more game crashes with resetting the build still common. Just watch Ninja on Twitch. Yesterday, he raged after numerous build crashes and renamed his stream to 'League of Legends because MCC is broken'. Dedicated servers are STILL elusive.

It is too late. It is damn too late. By the time the MCC is fixed, if, Halo 5 will be out, and well with that it's clear they are not making the game the Halo fans want. You cannot have MCC fixed <3 months before its sequel. It is shameful. And honestly, I am not even sure if Halo 5 deserves to be called Halo 5 because while some things are good, it mostly ignores the elements of Halo and player feedback from Halo 4 being stubborn.

MysteryM

In hindsight, I really wish they would have forgone the whole attempt to integrate the 4 games and just basically keep each game separate. The only universal menu is to pick the game to load, and then it loads to the classic menu for that game. Then have separate multiplayer hoppers dedicated for each game and don't bother trying to create mixed game playlists. It might have helped keep things a bit more stable. Plus, it would give me the option to play only Halo 2 Big Team - which is what i wanted the whole time.

Spot on. A decent conversion of halo 2, with h2a multiplayer having every map remastered, bug fixed and net code integrated well would have been incredible. Instead we get 4 games with forgettable buggy multiplayer.

Sephzilla

Yeah, this. Bungie and Microsoft did just as much damage to Halo as 343 have. Destiny is basically the Halo game Bungie's been trying to make all these years, just with a different set of tools (accounting for the MMO-style of "sessions" and networking associated with it and whatnot). Bungie's Halo titles worked best when they had explicit deadlines laid out, weren't inexplicably screwed over by MS levels of crunchtime (see Halo 2) and had the full extent of their creativity bottlenecked. Fun fact: if Bungie had the time they had wanted working on Halo 2, it would have had sprint, jetpacks and zero-gravity sections in multiplayer - all of which finally made it into the game in Halo Reach.

I could see a developer like Retro having some fun with a more modest Halo title with a premise similar to that of Halo 4's initial Concept Art Trailer.

Yep. I know it's extremely subjective to personal taste, but in my opinion the downward slide of Halo's relevance started with Reach and under Bungie's rule. Reach is where the franchise really started stepping away from the simple formula that made the previous three games work. And now 343 seems intent on "bringing Halo back" by seemingly continuing to shake up the formula when, in fact, it should be going back to its roots. Hell, Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer is basically the perfect realization of the original Halo formula. I wish Halo 5 was more of that instead of what Halo 5 is ending up being.

Leyasu

Banned
Spot on. A decent conversion of halo 2, with h2a multiplayer having every map remastered, bug fixed and net code integrated well would have been incredible. Instead we get 4 games with forgettable buggy multiplayer.

That is what I was hoping they would have done. Don't get me wrong I enjoy halo CE, 2 and 4. But something like you mentioned and working would have still go it my money.

Your fun fact is just whatever you reached into your arse and pulled out.

Bungie always said they wanted to get away from the Halo franchise so they could make something new. The idea that they were always aiming to make Destiny and that the Halo series, in some alternate world where Bungie kept making them, would have ended up simply being Destiny is absurd.

The company pays attention to what their fan base wants. Almost every major issue in Destiny has been fixed aside from core concepts of the game that simply can't be changed. The main branch of Halo games always had very similar styles of play, while the side games (ODST and Reach) allowed Bungie to try different techniques.

People complained about the Crota raid in Destiny, so they tried to incorporate a variation of Horde mode into the game. People complained about PvP lacking rewards, so now there is a new game mode where the better you are at PvP, the better rewards you get. When people complained about the maps being sniper fests, Bungie removed those maps from rotation and the new maps feature significantly less long sight lines as a direct result of community input.

343 on the other hand gives people stuff they didn't ask for and then messes it up even more.

Now, personally, I enjoyed Reach. It wasn't better than 2 or 3 as far as multiplayer goes. but I got my enjoyment out of it. The same can't be said by Halo 4 or the MCC.

Hubble

I don't mind introducing changes to Halo but the problem is, 343 do things in Halo games, as if they have not played Halo before. Things that are either not Halo (don't feel like Halo) or feel completely out of place, and that is what I get in Halo 4 and Halo 5. Halo 5 really struggles for identity when playing with A LOT of changes from the souped up weapons to the incredibly poor maps that lack Halo character.

It is sorry to say but even though Halo: Reach multiplayer was poor and failed in many aspects, the game overall from its UI to its elements felt more Halo than Halo 4 and Halo 5 ever did.

I don't mind introducing changes to Halo but the problem is, 343 do things in Halo games, as if they have not played Halo before. Things that are either not Halo or feel completely out of place, and that is what I get in Halo 4 and Halo 5. Halo 5 really struggles for identity when playing with A LOT of changes from the souped up weapons to the incredibly poor maps that lack Halo character.

It is sorry to say but even though Halo: Reach multiplayer was poor and failed in many aspects, the game overall from its UI to its elements felt more Halo than Halo 4 ever did.

But 343 made Halo 5 feel like Halo in the beta despite all the changes

lol at some comments

A small side-team at a studio releases one product that's a lemon, and while it's still broken they at least haven't abandoned it.

"lets shut down the entire 400 person studio"

That's reasonable.

I agree. The game has to be one of the most broken releases in history and a complete failure by 343. I cannot recall a title that is still broken AFTER 6 months upon release. The latest patch has caused more lag outs, when a player will just go to a black screen after the game has loaded, or a slight pause, and more game crashes with resetting the build still common. Just watch Ninja on Twitch. Yesterday, he raged after numerous build crashes and renamed his stream to 'League of Legends because MCC is broken'. Dedicated servers are STILL elusive.

Pre-order Halo 5.

algert

Banned
I don't think you played a ton of competitive Halo CE if you think that. With how powerful the grenades are in Halo CE, getting to the power up spawn early is a sure way to die. I get what you are saying, and it is the way Bungie went with Halo 2/3, but I (and I think most people who preferred CE over the other Halos) disagree. I think the CE model of weapon spawns makes for a more competitive and interesting sandbox. Perhaps Bungie has come around as well since they went back to the CE model for Destiny.

Is your opinion of whether I'm competitive supposed to invalidate anything I said, mcfrank? As it turns out I have played a ton of competitive CE and some Q3 on PC, I'd imagine that my investment in the game would be obvious to anyone who read my post.

Regarding your grenade comment, again you're making an assumption by devising an over-simplified situation in which a defending player would be at a disadvantage to an offensive player because "grenades." Any possible truth to that generalization doesn't change the superiority of one system over another anyway as it concerns gameplay balance, not respawning.

I don't consider Destiny a competitive game so that's irrelevant to our discussion, which is about the promotion of competitive mechanics in CE. I couldn't care less about which direction Bungie took their games either, I only play and concern myself with CE. Bungie thought plasma pistol starts were a good preset for slayer, and that SMG starts were good for H2. If there were ever an important lesson for any Halo fans to learn, it would be that the specifics of weapon balance in Halo games are largely arbitrary. The introduction of the Forge map editor and the "supply drops" in H4 drives the importance of customization options home. Halo players do seem prone to disagreement over what is "ideal" or most fun to play.

If you'd like to return to discussing the merit of one system over another I'd be happy to entertain that.

e:
Really, because it always looked like the unique selling point of Halo CE was the huge open maps and vehicles in multiplayer.
Really.

People are so rough with 343i.. They created a very high quality game with Halo 4, for a new studio it is amaizing. And the campaing of that game is one of the best (or the best) of all the Halo games out there.

Outrun

People are so rough with 343i.. They created a very high quality game with Halo 4, for a new studio it is amaizing. And the campaing of that game is one of the best (or the best) of all the Halo games out there.

The disconnect between what I am playing at what I am reading is immense.

Either I am very fortunate, or some are exaggerating the "broken" state of the game.

For me at least, 343i moved as swiftly as they could sorting MCC out. Should it have been broken in the first place? NO. But everything that they have done since has been golden.

I cannot wait for Halo 5.

Top Bottom