• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 DLC: Automatron ($10), WW ($5), Far Harbor ($25), More; Season Pass -> $50

On Demand

Banned
I have no morals, but my problem is, while I absolutely loved FO4, I NEVER go back to games to play DLC...like, ever. I didnt with Dishonored. I didnt with Skyrim. I didnt with Witcher 3, thats just a few examples that I still have installed just because I was supposed to play the eventual DLC.

Hell I didnt play the Dark Souls 2 dlc from the season pass, I only got around to do it in the scholar edition :/

This happens to me too sometimes. I never got around to buying Bloodborne's DLC even though i put over 100 hours in the base game and was looking forward to it. It's a weird thing.

You know the mothership zeta dlc? I freaking loved it. Thought it was super neat that you get abducted by aliens. Also agree with you on the dlc for fo4, i only care for the story dlc since lets all be real for a second, mods will do that cage fighting stuff and all that extra fluff even better than bethesda cause modders will go bonkers with it

Yeah the Zeta DLC looked quirky as hell. Surprised most didn't like it.

For FO4, i just want to know if it will have a similar number of story DLC, not less with other gameplay add on's making up for it.

Christof

Neo Member
For any Xbox One fans who missed it before the price rise.

newegg.com still has Xbox digital codes for the season pass at $29.99

I feel like I'm going to spend WAY too much time crafting robots. I'm also thinking I should do a bit of grinding to grab the Robotics perk before digging into this.

Disxo

Damn this looks way better than I expected, should've bought before the price increase...now Im interested in the season pass. -_-

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Postapocalyptic Battlebots? I can dig it.

Hopefully you can create a bunch and post them at your settlements individually.

Replicant

Nice. Already have the Robotic perks and already scored myself Atom's Wrath although she's pretty weak at this point in time. Would love to beef her up so she doesn't die so easily from being beaten up by a bunch of ghouls. Trying to keep her health bar so that it doesn't reach halfway from Glowing Sea to Red Rocket was pretty tough.

Redd

Hmmm, wonder if that's the Mechanist from Fallout 3. Maybe we see a surprise cameo from the Antangonizer.

Tingle

Thought survival mode was already out? My roommates been talking about it?

There is a version of survival in the base game, they are just expanding upon it now. They are adding stuff like antibiotics, no fast travel, required sleep and exclusive perks for the mode.

Tubie

Oh wow I somehow missed this announcement.

More Fallout 4 DLC content than I expected is great news for me, specially since I only paid $30 for the season pass.

Glad the first DLC is almost here.

Hmmm, wonder if that's the Mechanist from Fallout 3. Maybe we see a surprise cameo from the Antangonizer.

The costume the Mechanist used in Fallout 3 seems to belong to an in-universe villain for the Silver Shroud, since the Mechanist is mentioned in those radio plays. That guy wanted to replace humans by his robot army.

This looks like a lot of fun, with a simple story. After how the main game's story fell apart, something more light-hearted seems perfect.

I still have high hopes for Far Harbor's story, I really hope Beth picks up the slack in that department.

Top Bottom