• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadowfall £0.85 UK PSN Store

Is this not 'linked' to the free week of Shadowfall Multiplayer? In that it downloads the full game because the Multiplayer is free this week? Seems very odd.

Holy shit, this actually works. Just created a UK account, bought the five pound PSN code from Amazon UK, downloading the game now. Awesome!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Damn guys. I have a UK account ( for War Thunder ) but I'm not going through all that hoopla for the game I already own. My credit card bounced anyway. Tell ya what. Someone give me a UK PSN Card for the lowest amount possible and I'll go get you an America $10 PSN Card from BB =P

Jump on it guys. And hurry. Also, Sony's precedent is that they take absolutely no actions against you. I still own Micheal Jackson's The Experience for the Vita after all. SoB got delisted recently too.

genbatzu

tells me it's only available for UK accounts

for psn uk accounts? yes. but with us amazon account you should be able to buy it.

I can purchase on us and uk amazon and did several times, including online ps3/4/n codes with my AT/DE acc.

//edit: to clarify: you still need a PSN UK account to buy it, but to get some pounds for it you need either a valid UK-credit card or uk-paypal address. as a non-uk-citizen your only option (afaik) is amazon psn card codes

Nice one, I already have the disk version I bought the Killzone bundle but I'd rather have it digitally so I don't have to mess with disks.

Kemal86

for psn uk accounts? yes. but with us amazon account you should be able to buy it.

I can purchase on us and uk amazon and did several times, including online ps3/4/n codes with my AT/DE acc.

UK Amazon is telling me that digital game codes are only available to UK Customers.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I haven't even got a PS4 but I got this. Hopefully it will install okay when I eventually get one.

genbatzu

UK Amazon is telling me that digital game codes are only available to UK Customers.

create a uk shipping address and choose it on the last page where it tells you "we are sorry, blabla uk only"

amazon does not match credit cards with shipping address

thechemist

Is this not 'linked' to the free week of Shadowfall Multiplayer? In that it downloads the full game because the Multiplayer is free this week? Seems very odd.

It gives the option to download both multiplayer and singleplayer, so seems like its the full game.

Did you find your download size changed to 7GB?

Left it on standby now, off to work I go!

I've got an update data of 300ishMB and the full game 7.7ishGB in my Downloads menu. I wonder if that's the part you have to download before you can start playing while downloading?

EDIT - Yeah, it gave me the choice of downloading the singleplayer or the multiplayer first, too.

~~Hasan~~

if i buy it now. from the online store but i am far from the PS4. can i download it later when i am on PS4 after i get back from work ?

or by then they will change it and i am done for ?

39GB changed to 7GB, doesn't seem like a lot for single player. MP can't be 32GB all on it's own.

Or is that just the minimum amount you need to start SP and it downloads other levels while you play?

~~Hasan~~

blah. i cant download it even if i want to. i am @ work and the account i just created isnt linked to the PSN. i will see by the time i get home if this still works or not.

either way i finished and sold the game and i didnt like the multiplayer. i just thought its a good deal lol

Kemal86

HowTo Buy on amazon.co.uk as non UK citizen:

1) login amazon
2) add new address
2.1) use this: http://www.doogal.co.uk/PostcodeGenerator.php
3) buy http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00H4IP38U/
3.1) change address to new fake-uk-address
4) buy psn game code

thanks for the guide. Was able to get Amazon UK to let me "buy" a code, but now it's just hanging endlessly on the "processing your payment" page. Sigh.

Actually it just updated, says processing has been delayed and could take up to 2 hours. Sure this will be fixed by then..guess I flushed $5~ down the toilet.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Man. Wouldn't that just be lolzy. Nobody on either this or the source forum has been able to confirm it. What if it's just Sony opening a leak so they can put everyone who participates on the watch list? C-Boat style.
T_T if true.
It's relatively harmless to try though. But I already own the game physically and it's my only physical game I plan on owning. So, it may as well be digital for me.

thanks for the guide. Was able to get Amazon UK to let me "buy" a code, but now it's just hanging endlessly on the "processing your payment" page. Sigh.

Actually it just updated, says processing has been delayed and could take up to 2 hours. Sure this will be fixed by then..guess I flushed $5~ down the toilet.
~$6.80

Gxgear

Oh boy, this is going to end badly either way. Either people waste money and lose their shit, or Sony does and does something about it retroactively.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nice, all done from my iPad - shows up in the download list, press download, PS4 next to me clicks on almost instantly.

Interestingly I don't seem to have the icon pack in the list.

Top Bottom