• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadowfall £0.85 UK PSN Store

genbatzu

thanks for the guide. Was able to get Amazon UK to let me "buy" a code, but now it's just hanging endlessly on the "processing your payment" page. Sigh.

Actually it just updated, says processing has been delayed and could take up to 2 hours. Sure this will be fixed by then..guess I flushed $5~ down the toilet.

got the same error on amazon.com when I bought US KZ:SF code as DE-customer. It took ~1hour till it showed up, you should get an email, but I'm not sure if the code pops up earlier in your amazon-code-wallet (or whatever it's called), too long ago

Hanmik

does it show the amount of GB on the store..? or only when you buy it..?

tried looking on the danish store.. but it only says the price..?

Tonidayo

How could anybody ,make that sort of error..does this mistake fall under the hands of PS Store team or Guerrilla ?

Does it work on the Aussie store? It's $1.45 for the pack, but I only have a US account, won't make an Aussie one if it's not going to work.

Lewpy

Banned
It's 7am here, chances are most sony employees are still sleeping, nevermind being at work

I guess my naive assumption that maybe one person would be manning the support desk around the clock was just that, a naive assumption. Plus the fact this news must be spreading like wild fire at the moment would raise an alarm with someone.

Yuripaw

Banned
Is there anyone who'd be willing to buy a 5.00GBP psn code for me in exchange for paypal? I tried doing it through amazon, but no go there...I've been trying and trying to purchase it through my own ways, going as far as setting up my own uk paypal account, but they block you at every turn with that shit unless you have proof of residence. Fucking region bull shit.

Randomizer

Damn had it in my basket and was confirming my order and it was removed from my basket. Literally seconds away from getting this lol.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
It won't let me add it to basket.

Does it have to be done from a PS4?

You need to give the button a short time to appear, it's not there instantly.

Some poor sods gonna get a slap for this mistake, oh well here's hoping it helps the multiplayer community at least.

Footos22

Noticed this this morning Now i cant get my player icon pack :(

oh well

Deleted my disc install and was sat in my library as the full game.
Not like i can sell disc version for much anymore and was in a "pack in" case

So now its on my hardrive as convenience ;)

Amazon is taking FOREVER to process this. They said it may take up to four hours...I really hope this error isn't solved by then. lol

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
lol, i was downloading the full game size of 39GBs on my PS4 and the size has now changed to 7GBs on the fly, I guess they really have shut it down.

Pimpwerx

So...add another 100k sales or so to KZ's LTD? Lucky bastards. I paid full price, but don't feel ripped off. It's a good game, worth full price. PEACE.

lol, i was downloading the full game size of 39GBs on my PS4 and the size has now changed to 7GBs on the fly, I guess they really have shut it down.

No, that's just the point at which you can start playing. I was at chapter 7 before I sold the game and when I actually boot it up it's queued that portion for download & is downloading the others in order prior to that. The initial 7GB + is the first couple of missions.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
No, that's just the point at which you can start playing. I was at chapter 7 before I sold the game and when I actually boot it up it's queued that portion for download & is downloading the others in order prior to that. The initial 7GB + is the first couple of missions.

Ah ok thanks :)

I already got it with the console on release and played the hell out of it but I had traded it in and picking it up again for multiplayer mostly.

Lewpy

Banned
I think someone may have twigged. People on HDUK are having trouble adding to their basket, getting an error now.

Top Bottom