• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football (The Degenerate League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Alfred morris is actually a great choice, an unconventional one too. I love his technique and the zone blocking system is a perfect fit for his abilities. It is a risky pick at #3 but it could be one that benefits me very well. Very tough choice though, I don't know if I like the third pick this year, it;s definitely not easy.

Yeah its not easy.

Lynch has a lot of mileage. Foster is dropping all the way to 9 in leagues. Charles has done horrible this pre-season and has a tricky foot jnjury. Lesean McCoy is under the tutelage of a first year coach who ran a lot of option draws. No matter who you get you're gonna be liable for "reaching"

The most upside from my prespective is either Alfred Morris or CJ Spiller, Spiller averages another 50 yards in just receptions. But if he gets hurt, oh boy. Thats why for me Morris is the safest bet at #3. But make no mistake, its a reach.

What's the story with demarco Murray? I got him last night in my 14 team ppr. Did he fall just cause of his injuries?

Oh I didn't f this draft up. Got sprolles, ap, Murray, and Bernard. Only 1 flex. I hate my team in neogafs league. Worst team ever.

What's the story with demarco Murray? I got him last night in my 14 team ppr. Did he fall just cause of his injuries?

Oh I didn't f this draft up. Got sprolles, ap, Murray, and Bernard. Only 1 flex. I hate my team in neogafs league. Worst team ever.

Sproles is a god in PPR.

Bishman

My current team in a 12 man league.

R49NcWA.png

I probably could have done better but I'm semi pleased with the end result

Also have New England DEF

Probably should have picked up Lacy or Lamar Miller instead of DeMarco. Hoping he stays healthy this year

Your starters are good but lack of depth and bench is going to hurt you bad. Hit the waiver wire hard or do trades with other owners.

1 Adrian Peterson, Min RB
28 DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
29 Darren Sproles, NO RB
56 Cam Newton, Car QB
57 Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR
84 Cecil Shorts, Jac WR
85 Steve Johnson, Buf WR
112 Martellus Bennett, Chi TE
113 Le'Veon Bell, Pit RB
140 Justin Blackmon, Jac WR
141 Rod Streater, Oak WR
168 Jordan Cameron, Cle TE
169 Ravens D/ST D/ST
196 Greg Zuerlein, StL K
197 Ryan Tannehill, Mia QB

need wr's!

bish sent you a trade.

Just got out of my draft, 12 team, standard scoring more or less...

QB - Andrew Luck
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Dwayne Bowe
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Chris Johnson
TE - Fred Davis
W/T - Stevie Johnson
W/R/T - Darren Sproles
K - Dan Bailey
DEF - Baltimore

Bench: RB Giovani Bernard, WR Alshon Jeffreys, RB Vick Ballard, WR DeAndre Hopkins, TE Jordan Cameron

Passed on backup QB... the ones there, I'll get something equivalent off FA during the bye or if something unfortunate happens.

Just got out of my draft, 12 team, standard scoring more or less...

QB - Andrew Luck
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Dwayne Bowe
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Chris Johnson
TE - Fred Davis
W/T - Stevie Johnson
W/R/T - Darren Sproles
K - Dan Bailey
DEF - Baltimore

Bench: RB Giovani Bernard, WR Alshon Jeffreys, RB Vick Ballard, WR DeAndre Hopkins, TE Jordan Cameron

Passed on backup QB... the ones there, I'll get something equivalent off FA during the bye or if something unfortunate happens.
You trying to copy my team?! Sproles,Stevie, and Cameron?! Trade cj2k he's going to be garbage

Bishman

1 Adrian Peterson, Min RB
28 DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
29 Darren Sproles, NO RB
56 Cam Newton, Car QB
57 Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR
84 Cecil Shorts, Jac WR
85 Steve Johnson, Buf WR
112 Martellus Bennett, Chi TE
113 Le'Veon Bell, Pit RB
140 Justin Blackmon, Jac WR
141 Rod Streater, Oak WR
168 Jordan Cameron, Cle TE
169 Ravens D/ST D/ST
196 Greg Zuerlein, StL K
197 Ryan Tannehill, Mia QB

need wr's!

bish sent you a trade.

I'm going to wait after week one.

VoxPop

Your starters are good but lack of depth and bench is going to hurt you bad. Hit the waiver wire hard or do trades with other owners.

Yeah recently picked Da'Rel Scott and Quinton Patton while ousting Kendall and Hernandez. I wish I went with Eddie Lacy instead of DeMarco.

Need some ff help, and idk which thread to ask in, so I'll just ask here:
- Frank Gore (vs GB) or Stevan Ridley (at Buf)
- Michael Vick (@ Wash) or RGIII (vs Phi)

PPR league btw. And for the QB's, you get 4/5/6 extra points for a 300+/400+/500+ yard passing game, and 4 extra points for a 40+ yard completion. So RGIII isn't nearly as good in this league, but still top 10 good. Players like Brees can get 70+ points fairly easily though

Edit: Oh, and 1 point for each pass completed

Fantomex

Need some ff help, and idk which thread to ask in, so I'll just ask here:
- Frank Gore (vs GB) or Stevan Ridley (at Buf)
- Michael Vick (@ Wash) or RGIII (vs Phi)

PPR league btw. And for the QB's, you get 4/5/6 extra points for a 300+/400+/500+ yard passing game, and 4 extra points for a 40+ yard completion. So RGIII isn't nearly as good in this league, but still top 10 good. Players like Brees can get 70+ points fairly easily though

Edit: Oh, and 1 point for each pass completed

Hello

I would take Stevan Ridley at Buffalo. The Buffalo defense if mediocre at best. Add to that, the dominance New England has had over that team, and I think it should be favorable for him to have a great day. Especially when you consider that Amendola seems to be the only weapon Brady has in the passing game. They should be able to run it with Ridley. Last year NE had too many passing targets, not this year.

I would also take RG3 over Vick. Let that Chip Kelly offense prove itself first. I really like RG3 against the Philly defense, especially this being his first game back. He should be very focused and ready. He might not give you the 60 yards rushing he used to in the past, but I look at his pocket presence to increase drastically this year, equalling more completions in the 5-10 yard range.

My current team in a 12 man league.

R49NcWA.png

I probably could have done better but I'm semi pleased with the end result

Also have New England DEF

Probably should have picked up Lacy or Lamar Miller instead of DeMarco. Hoping he stays healthy this year

What the hell? Why would you waste a pick on Hernandez? His trial won't be until after the season

VoxPop

What the hell? Why would you waste a pick on Hernandez? His trial won't be until after the season

It was just a joke and an attempt to keep a slot open since there was no one really left.

My bench definitely looks different now.

It now consists of Austin, Da'Rel Scott, Cameron, DHB, Percy & Michael Bush.

Still considerably weak.

I sent you a trade.

I will send a counter proposal at some point today.

Edit: I looked at your running backs, my god they are a disaster. I really want to get a starting RB if I give up Vick/Brees but you dont have any starting RBs. Thomas probably is your best but I dont think the Fins are going to use him much once Miller gets going.

.GqueB.

Banned
Too many choices. Too many decisions.

Julian Edelman or Andre Johnson
Are Decker and Shorts going to produce
Is Julius Thomas worth going after
When the hell is Shane Vereen back
Frank Gore, Lamar Miller, Joique Bell whom whom whom

I haven't done fantasy in 4 years. I forgot what this was like and now I'm in two leagues. My brain is melting. I have to root both for and against Peterson this week.

Fantomex

Too many choices. Too many decisions.

Julien Edelman or Andre Johnson
Are Decker and Shorts going to produce
Is Julius Thomas worth going after
When the hell is Shane Vereen back
Frank Gore, Lamar Miller, Joique Bell whom whom whom

I haven't done fantasy in 4 years. I forgot what this was like and now I'm in two leagues. My brain is melting. I have to root both for and against Peterson this week.

The only thing that's for sure, is that Welker is taking a lot of Decker's targets.

.GqueB.

Banned
The only thing that's for sure, is that Welker is taking a lot of Decker's targets.

Yea even though Manning had this amazing game Decker still didn't get many touches. I'm thinking ahead to when he's not god like. Seems Decker might be iffy.

Fantomex

Yea even though Manning had this amazing game Decker still didn't get many touches. I'm thinking ahead to when he's not god like. Seems Decker might be iffy.

And as far as Shorts, once Gabbert gets benched by week 3, that's who Henne will most likely throw to all day.

Bishman

Sorry I missed it, never saw any of the notifications. They need to put that shit more in your face, damn.

Also your boys took a beating BOI!

Are you going to respond to my trade?

$65 geeze, no wonder I couldn't grab edelman

What a douchebag. LOL

I hope Edelman gives him his $65 worth.

Man my team is just solid up and down. I'm looking forward to hopefully at least making the playoffs.

WOW! Great job starting Miami. All your players were ELITE except one. Hopefully your team regress so we all have a chance. You earned $3!

.GqueB.

Banned
And as far as Shorts, once Gabbert gets benched by week 3, that's who Henne will most likely throw to all day.

That's good to know. I've been doing so much reading these past few days. I haven't watched football in about 3 years so I only know the top people and even that's iffy. Half my bench got injured last week so I had to make crazy adjustments.

This is too much fun.

65 is not too much for Edelman if he really wanted him and needed a WR. I bid 33, a third of money, figuring there is little chance for a top Reciever in a productive offense to be available; easily worth a third, maybe half the budget. I don't know how many FA signings you make, but it's harder to use that 100 than you think.

Bishman

65 is not too much for Edelman if he really wanted him and needed a WR. I bid 33, a third of money, figuring there is little chance for a top Reciever in a productive offense to be available; easily worth a third, maybe half the budget. I don't know how many FA signings you make, but it's harder to use that 100 than you think.

$65 for a WR that will move down the depth chart once Danny Amendola and Gronk come back? No thanks.

minx

I will send a counter proposal at some point today.

Edit: I looked at your running backs, my god they are a disaster. I really want to get a starting RB if I give up Vick/Brees but you dont have any starting RBs. Thomas probably is your best but I dont think the Fins are going to use him much once Miller gets going.

Well I like the depth of my RBs. Plus who's knows if Miller will ever get going. I thought my offer was fair considering there is no way Vick plays 16 games and I doubt you ever want to start him over Brees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom