• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
13256841_1738192443059098_1158658912_n.jpg

Joni

Can't wait for them to make a new teaser everyone together. Have Toyman and Calculator team up, see who is the best hacker, have james be ignored in a room full of billionairs.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Are they bringing back Vixen? She was terrible

They already announced Season 2 ( LOL So another 20 minutes) of the animated Vixen series. Between 4 different live action DC shows and CW Seed airing S2 of Vixen, I'd be shocked if she didn't show up somewhere next year.

She was pretty rushed in her Arrow premiere. I think it would have worked better if she had gotten one of the one off episodes, instead of being stuffed into a plot heavy one that was moving along the season long arc.

I think she would be a good fit for Legends of Tomorrow. She knew Laurel, so she could bond with Sara over that blah blah blah

Joni

She was pretty rushed in her Arrow premiere. I think it would have worked better if she had gotten one of the one off episodes, instead of being stuffed into a plot heavy one that was moving along the season long arc.

Indeed. It worked for Constantine because he had a lot of room for quips but Vixen deserved a bit more attention.

Sober

Indeed. It worked for Constantine because he had a lot of room for quips but Vixen deserved a bit more attention.
Sucks that they didn't use some of the LoT setup episode areas to introduce Vixen. Kinda sucks they had the cartoon but they should've just redone it in live action. Even if it doesn't take off like Flash did to justify an entire other show you at least have something in your pocket when you want to bring in another hero for a one-off, like a mini-team up.

Joni

Sucks that they didn't use some of the LoT setup episode areas to introduce Vixen. Kinda sucks they had the cartoon but they should've just redone it in live action. Even if it doesn't take off like Flash did to justify an entire other show you at least have something in your pocket when you want to bring in another hero for a one-off, like a mini-team up.
Even just airing it instead of a repeat could have helped.

Joni

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Like Smallville, it started on another network and ended up on The CW.

Do you see many CBS shows on The CW? This is but The WB with another name. Smallville didn't really change networks.

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Superman Dies in This

We're putting wishlists in topic titles now?

Fixed that for you. Can't forget about her villains.

Yeah, I shortened it a bit because I'm afraid the title would be too long.

Yeah, but the CBS part isn't exactly scoring hits.

Well, technically CBS's contribution was feeding UPN to the merger with the WB. That said, after a couple years the CW became more WB with very little of UPN's identity intact.

So yeah, original point still stands. The CW is just the WB by another name.

Platy

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| The Superman We Deserve

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Friendly Neighbour Superman

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Dawn of Justice

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Happy Morning of Justice

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Super Friends

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Girls are better supermen than men

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| SuperNanny (if the passenger is a child)

Fixed that for you. Can't forget about her villains.

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Om Nom Nom Non

Do you see many CBS shows on The CW? This is but The WB with another name. Smallville didn't really change networks.
I know, but technically Smallville started (first season) on The WB and ended (last season) on The CW.

And now, Supergirl will do the same, it started (first season) on CBS and it will end (last season) on The CW.

I've been saying it for a year now.

Crossovers on Infinite Earths
I like that one.

Joni

I know, but technically Smallville started (first season) on The WB and ended (last season) on The CW.

And now, Supergirl will do the same, it started (first season) on CBS and it will end (last season) on The CW.

I like that one.

Just seems so convulated when the show itself gave us the perfect joke for it.

Hobbun

Any news yet on the contract talks with Calista Flockhart?

To be honest, don’t even really want to see her in a reduced role.

I mean, as long as the writers are up for it, they can work around one cast member only being present a week or two a month by filming her parts of several episodes at once. It doesn't necessarily mean her role will be reduced from what it was in the first season - her character isn't so involved that they need her on set at all times.

strafer

if this was season 1 Calista then I would have have her gone.

but after a few episodes she was warming up to me. Please stay.

ZeroX03

Banned
Ausiello is confident Calista will return, but probably miss a few episodes because she won't be moving there permanently and it's down to scheduling. She could stay as a regular on a 2-on 1-off sort of deal, so she comes and shoots two episodes worth of material in a few days and then skips the third.

Smallville had like 16/22 episode contracts with some of the regulars, plenty of shows do it.

Joni

Ausiello is confident Calista will return, but probably miss a few episodes because she won't be moving there permanently and it's down to scheduling. She could stay as a regular on a 2-on 1-off sort of deal, so she comes and shoots two episodes worth of material in a few days and then skips the third.

Smallville had like 16/22 episode contracts with some of the regulars, plenty of shows do it.

They also do that frequently for The Vampire DIaries, so they still do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom