• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

gondwana

XMI0aZO.png

NVRe7Ut.jpg

DHEnb59UwAAr1MZ.jpg

IMC da gawd. this shithead spent years talking about "ethics in game journalism"
edit - his source was a thread on /pol/ btw

Socivol

I'm not gonna blame the mom here since the son is old enough to understand the consequences of his actions. It's crazy how these guys are getting radicalized like ISIS recruits are, and how similar their methods seem to be.

Fuck this piece of shit terrorist. Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. Hope the victims in critical condition can make it.

Nah blame her too she's part of the problem. The alt-right literally stand for nothing positive. They are assholes that want to regress the rights of large portions of the population here. Sitting back while you know someone in affiliated with this bullshit is part of the problem that allows it to persist. It's a problem that white people have to stand up and fix because nobody else can do it but them, yet you have so many that are lackadaisical about calling people out on their shit.

Mr Git

Grim story, glad they've caught the shit but no terrorism charges is both unsurprising and damning. He looks like an identikit EDL fascist.

Drewboy64

Moderates are the morons who hmm and haaaa about hypothetical grandmas when BLM blocks traffic...

Moderates are the ones who decry safe spaces and demand minorities be ready to face hate every minute because College is where you're supposed to learn (as if minorities actually need to learn in college that people hate them)

Moderates are the ones who believe in PC Outrage culture, who bend at the knee to defend racist, sexist, transphobic, homopobic bigoted comedy because it's just jokes

Well said!

IMC da gawd. this shithead spent years talking about "ethics in game journalism"

Ugh, it's only a matter of time before all of the alt-right starts decrying this as some sort of false flag incident.

Joeku

No shit he did. Dude is 20. That there's a direct line from hating Anita Sarkeesian to killing someone today is the saddest fucking thing. Fuck this monstrous asshole and fuck IMC.

Joeku

And to think this guy became a Nazi sympathizer because Anita and a few others criticized The Witcher 3

Look, you just don't get it, it's totally okay that the armour just covers the boobs and vagina. The feminine shape (and most of the skin and vital points) needs to be really clear to denote her as a woman on the battlefield.

J-Rzez

VA is still a death penalty state. Put this animal in the express lane. You all can talk about I want to see him suffer, or get stabbed/etc in prison. He will join others of his views in jail and join their in-house community. Don't let him further be a drain on society.

EGM1966

Heinous act. I see little difference here to similar acts in Europe and UK.

The guy is a radical and sought to kill in a terrorist act those he saw as the enemy.

Odd he didn't use a gun though. In U.K. attacks with vehicles or knives are because radicals struggle to acquire weapons but I don't see why he wouldn't have been able to.

RIP to victim and I hope those injured recover without further loss of life.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!

Whats that symbol on his shield thing? Some group?

Fasces. Old Etruscan/Roman symbol of power, infamously reused by Mussolini as a symbol of power and authority which became a de facto symbol of facism worldwide.

The US though itself has used it too along with other countries trying to ape old Roman prestige. There are two giant bronze fasces on the walls in the house of reps astride the Speaker's rostrum.

This fuck head is holding his stupid shield upside down though so you don't see the ax heads upright so it looks like rolling pins.

Southern Poverty Law Center has an article with various Far-Right/Nazi/White Nationalist symbols used in Charlottesville. Though that particular one is missing but other instances of the Fasces are present.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...symbols-used-far-right-groups-charlottesville

Nice!

They'd already been told that "gamers are over," what psyche could withstand so much torment?

No no see he was fine with Gamers are Over... but being mean to Witcher 3 made him realize it was time to support the oppression of non white people.

Like I can't stat this enough... tis man changed his entire worldview and became one of the most hateful bigots in that group because someone was mean to Witcher 3... well that and I think he saw money in the Banana Hate Stand.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I really wish MSNBC was on during the weekend nights. I'm stuck watching this Uncle Tom motherfucker Paris Dennard on CNN trying to say Trump is a great leader and gave a strong statement. Jesus, I hate this channel.

Sunster

I really wish MSNBC was on during the weekend nights. I'm stuck watching this Uncle Tom motherfucker Paris Dennard on CNN trying to say Trump is s great leader and gave a strong statement. Jesus, I hate this channel.

that was the weakest statement I've seen since his 2016 campaign.

Look, you just don't get it, it's totally okay that the armour just covers the boobs and vagina. The feminine shape (and most of the skin and vital points) needs to be really clear to denote her as a woman on the battlefield.

The skin has to breath so they can be stealthy

Link

The Autumn Wind
that was the weakest statement I've seen since his 2016 campaign.
Trump is fucking awful. That's not surprising. We all know that. What is surprising is a gay black man being a loyal surrogate for him. I mean, how much do you have to hate yourself to do that?

Top Bottom