• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

It will not be long until he's put up with the rest of the alt right heros, while at the same time the false flag conspiracy will be the official stance.

Moderates are the morons who hmm and haaaa about hypothetical grandmas when BLM blocks traffic...

Moderates are the ones who decry safe spaces and demand minorities be ready to face hate every minute because College is where you're supposed to learn (as if minorities actually need to learn in college that people hate them)

Moderates are the ones who believe in PC Outrage culture, who bend at the knee to defend racist, sexist, transphobic, homopobic bigoted comedy because it's just jokes

Socivol

He better not fucking get 5. All I'm saying. He better rot in prison.

Him getting the minimal amount of time wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Judge: Although the charges are serious, I wouldn't want to ruin the rest of his life so here's the minimum sentence learn from this!

cameron

NEW: Mom of Charlottesville suspect tells @toledonews her son said he was going to an alt-right rally: http://www.toledoblade.com/Nation/2017/08/12/Hundreds-face-off-ahead-of-white-nationalist-rally.html …

— Tom Winter‏ (@Tom_Winter) Aug 12, 2017

dF5hv0q.jpg

Samantha Bloom, Mr. Fields’ mother, told a Blade reporter her son texted her Friday to say he had dropped his cat off at her Monclova Township apartment so he could go to an “alt-right” rally in Virginia.

“I told him to be careful,” Ms. Bloom said. “[And] if they’re going to rally to make sure he’s doing it peacefully.”

It didn’t appear that happened, she said tearfully.

She had returned from dinner Saturday evening unaware that her son was involved and had not yet been contacted by authorities.

He had told her about the rally last week, but didn’t offer details about its extremist nature.

“I thought it had something to do with Trump,” she said.

She said he had moved out of her apartment “five or six months ago” to his own Maumee apartment, but she declined to give the address. Ms. Bloom said they moved to northwest Ohio from Florence, Kentucky, about a year ago for her job.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Nation/2017/08/12/Hundreds-face-off-ahead-of-white-nationalist-rally.html

Socivol

The #Thisisnotus hashtag on Twitter could not be anymore tone deaf. This IS America and acting like it's not is what perpetuates the problem.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
The people MLK are talking about sound like conservatives to me. Not moderates. :/

I've heard plenty of moderates say that they're for rights and equality, but they just don't like how they protest or fight for their rights.

Of course this is anecdotal evidence, but I feel like there might be more substantial and measured evidence of this.

Moderates are also the ones who claim to be liberal but argue BLM will set race relations back, don't challenge Charles Murray, and argue that Muslims and anyone who looks like a Muslim should be profiled while also retweeting anti trump memes.

Moderates are the ones who claim to be liberal but have people like Milo on and instead of taking him to task find common ground over the regressive left and shrug at and call his transphobia reasonable while also retweeting anti Trump memes.

Moderates are the ones more concerned about the powerless "regressive left" than the Nazis and Nazi apologists actually in power while also retweeting anti-Trump memes.

Maybe people should grow a fucking pair of balls and stop using the term "alt-right" like it's a fucking sports team they cheer for. Unreal, the mental disconnect by the mother.

Not

Banned
I want him to die of natural causes in a cell having never accomplished anything except opening up a new dialogue condemning him, his kind, and his fucking glorious orange leader.

"Try to stay out of his politics"

When his politics is hate and and advocating genocide, maybe you should've been more involved

FiggyCal

Banned
So we all pro death penalty now?

I'm definitely not. Clearly he should be behind all sorts of bars though.

How do you run over 20 people and kill one of them and then have any shot of getting away with it because you were "scared".

Edit: Plus he told his parents he was going to the rally? Jee I wonder which side he was on...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Any word on the condition of the other injured people? I know one (woman?) died, but I wonder if anyone else is in life threatening condition.

Absolutely shocking only one is dead after watching that video and that less than a dozen others were hurt.

I'm not gonna blame the mom here since the son is old enough to understand the consequences of his actions. It's crazy how these guys are getting radicalized like ISIS recruits are, and how similar their methods seem to be.

Fuck this piece of shit terrorist. Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. Hope the victims in critical condition can make it.

Hazmat

Any word on the condition of the other injured people? I know one (woman?) died, but I wonder if anyone else is in life threatening condition.

Absolutely shocking only one is dead after watching that video and that less than a dozen others were hurt.

The Washington Post article I read said 5 were in critical condition.

Kevtones

I hope he receives life.

It's frustrating though because there's a terrible problem with white supremacist gangs in prisons so he might find a community in there to further his hate/views. He's going home in a weird, fucked up way.

louiedog

“I told him to be careful,” Ms. Bloom said. “[And] if they’re going to rally to make sure he’s doing it peacefully.”

The people who I associate with get told by their parents to be careful if anything gets bad when they go to protest. They don't have to be told to be peaceful. It makes me imagine this guy was pretty damn angry in his everyday life.

Joeytj

Banned
It's crazy to me how these blobs look two living things squaring up to fight each other

Fascinating. The Democrat's have actually stayed in about the same place ideologically, but the Republican's have indeed done a hard right, with very few moderates left, if any.

antonz

just heard on tv that 9 are in critical condition, 6 are in serious and 3 are in fair.

Dishwalla

Banned

bionic77

I'm not gonna blame the mom here since the son is old enough to understand the consequences of his actions. It's crazy how these guys are getting radicalized like ISIS recruits are, and how similar their methods seem to be.

Fuck this piece of shit terrorist. Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. Hope the victims in critical condition can make it.
Except we don't interview the parents of ISIS terrorists to show their human side.

And our president is able to denounce the entire group without hesitation.

Top Bottom