• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: another live-stream on July 31st

Jackano

Oh, I'm sure NoE will have something... at the very least, a mini-artbook. I don't think the scarf would cost a lot tbh, it's just some cloth.
I sent a tweet to F. Gorges who translated both Hyrule Historia and the MK8 mini book in french recently, no answer yet.
I just hope Smash Bros 4 3DS don't take all their resources.

Exile20

Oh, I'm sure NoE will have something... at the very least, a mini-artbook. I don't think the scarf would cost a lot tbh, it's just some cloth.

Actually, it's Tecmo-Koei ;)

But Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma are in attendance so they are supporting it in some way.

Anyway I hope they game does well. It looks like it will have a lot of content.

Seik

Banned
-Majora Mask characters revealed.
-Everything goes dark.
-A single spot of light goes on Aonuma.

''It is my pleasure to take this opportunity to announce a project we've been teasing for a while already...''

nxt-050114-bo-dallas-1.jpg

Xater

Probably not worth a thread but it looks like it won't be too expensive. It's up on Amazon Germany for 49€ right now.

Wait a second. I just brainlessly clicked timeshift and didn't even really look at anything else. Just saw Miyamoto and Aonuma and went 'sure thing'.

Morning Musume (dude, pls, correct that, please, my heart) in my Zelda promotion? *dies a million times*
I don't particularly care about Iikubo but it's something.

Do you get booted frequently or why? (I don't understand why such a thing even exists)

I was getting booted every 30seconds last time I watched a NicoNico stream not sure why though sometimes it does work fine without kicking me off but other times it is not watchable you end up missing stuff

Shurayuki

Probably not worth a thread but it looks like it won't be too expensive. It's up on Amazon Germany for 49€ right now.

Yeah there are pretty cool deals for this it seems, saw it for 35€ in Germany but they took that down quickly.

I was getting booted every 30seconds last time I watched a NicoNico stream not sure why though sometimes it does work fine without kicking me off but other times it is not watchable you end up missing stuff

Damn that sucks, I got lucky so far. :(

-Everything goes dark.

''It is my pleasure to take this opportunity to announce a project we've been teasing for a while already...''

Lana is actually a ravishing Russian?! Darunia Crush!

Mr-Joker

Banned
Sweet more footage of Lana. I also hope that the Premium Box or the Treasure Box makes it in Europe.

-Everything goes dark.

nxt-050114-bo-dallas-1.jpg

Not until 2015 and in a Nintendo direct.

norealmx

Banned
Officially the last chance to disappoint us by not announcing online play.

I wouldn't find that disappointing at all since online play is just no my thing. I would gladly trade online for more content in any game. In a certain way, I paid for a functionally I don't even bother looking at most of the time.

Maybe we'll find out the rest of the playable characters? MM characters seem like a no brainer since they have been showing characters from OoT onward.

Is that something we should even be expecting?

If it were a Musou game released on any other system, yes. But since it has a Nintendo license, they seemingly feel like it can go without.

I wouldn't find that disappointing at all since online play is just no my thing. I would gladly trade online for more content in any game. In a certain way, I paid for a functionally I don't even bother looking at most of the time.

Most of these games, even the ones with online play, are not lacking in content. I am not sure why it would be an either-or scenario here and nowhere else.

Vidiot

Want the LE so bad. Wish we got that kinda stuff in the US. Japan hardly even likes Zelda compared to the US. :/

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I almost forgot about this and now I realized that I have to wake up earlier than usual anyhow tomorrow (Europe here) so this will fit perfectly as my morning coffee complement. Great, looking forward to it.

norealmx

Banned
If it were a Musou game released on any other system, yes. But since it has a Nintendo license, they seemingly feel like it can go without.

Most of these games, even the ones with online play, are not lacking in content. I am not sure why it would be an either-or scenario here and nowhere else.

Well, I was just making the same assumption some people make where extra content equals less time for better features. Or in other words "they wasted time making these new models/modes/extras that they should be using for X feature!".

I know is not the case in most developments, but it bothers me to no end.

zeldablue

Yeah, where are the youngsters at?

I want Young Link, Saria and Skullkid.

Young Link is the main character of the series, move teen Link aside for a second or two.

zeldablue

Unfortunately Tingle isn't in any of the three games they're pulling characters from. I really hope they make an exception, though. Really, that's the only thing that rubs me the wrong way about this game.
I mean...OoT is pretty close to MM.

If the moon can make it in, I'm guessing Tingle can still be some sort of assist.

zeldablue

Also...

If Manhandla is in, doesn't that mean an LoZ1 character is coming in as well? All the bosses, so far, have been from SS, TP and OoT...

Old Man???

TreIII

Also...

If Manhandla is in, doesn't that mean an LoZ1 character is coming in as well? All the bosses, so far, have been from SS, TP and OoT...

Old Man???

Classic/Blue Boar Ganon. #Believe

But then again, considering Manhandla also makes appearances in the Oracles and Four Swords series, who knows? After all, Dodongos first appeared in LOZ, too.

Top Bottom