• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: another live-stream on July 31st

Sakura

To be honest though, Tingle has to be in the game. I'd be surprised if he wasn't. I think at this point he is one of the more memorable characters, more so than people like Darunia.

Japan gets the full game September 13th.
We're talking about Hyrule Warriors right? Comes out here August 14th I'm pretty sure.

Greenzxy

Bt1maHDCMAA41Rh.jpg:large

That's quite the stage.

It's gonna be a big one. We may learn the final roster, maybe?

Man, they're really going all out are they?
Shit and it starts only in 3 hours.
Oh Boy.

LO_1_.jpg

DJIzana

To be honest though, Tingle has to be in the game. I'd be surprised if he wasn't. I think at this point he is one of the more memorable characters, more so than people like Darunia.

We're talking about Hyrule Warriors right? Comes out here August 14th I'm pretty sure.

Hah, I just realized that. I was thinking Smash bros and realized what thread I was in after... I edited my post. Man... these 11:30am-7:30pm work shifts are really killing me. >_<

Shun

Yeah Zelda Musou comes out August 14th.

I want Toon characters but I guess being relegated to items is okay atm.

Blues1990

Out of all the playable characters that have been revealed, I`m honestly the most excited to play as Impa. Not only does she fight with precision & speed, but I have always wanted to play as her in an installment in the Zelda series, ever since she was portrayed as a powerful bodyguard in Ocarina of Time.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm expecting Takamaru as a Guest Character.

Would love to see Pit and Samus too (re-fitted for Smash...like make Pit a bit older and Samus more archaic looking) so we have the 1986 Four.

Out of all the playable characters that have been revealed, I`m honestly the most excited to play as Impa. Not only does she fight with precision & speed, but I have always wanted to play as her in an installment in the Zelda series, ever since she was portrayed as a powerful bodyguard in Ocarina of Time.

Yeah, I really like how Nintendo's promoting her...I mean she was the first playable character next to Link.

I'm honestly thinking she'll (the SS Version probably) might get into Smash.

Woah, didn't realize this was tonight, I had just assumed it would line up with some ungodly morning hour in the US.

So... can I not watch it live without subscribing to that NicoNico site? 'Cause that's kinda a bummer.

Sakura

Woah, didn't realize this was tonight, I had just assumed it would line up with some ungodly morning hour in the US.

So... can I not watch it live without subscribing to that NicoNico site? 'Cause that's kinda a bummer.

It's pretty easy to make a free account.

I hope for new character reveals but I think it's just going to be Ganondorf along with a general overview. I would love for Groose to be in as right now Skyward Sword has only one representative and Agatha of all people is in. It seems unfair. The thing is Groose is not someone you bother to save leaving only Fi for Skyward Sword week.

As for Tingle it's clear they are only getting characters and worlds from Orcarina, TP and SS. Also Aonuma made mention of how Tingle isn't liked in the West.

In regards to kid Link I was just thinking how there really weren't amy small child-size characters in Warriors Orochi 3. In fact the only Warriors game I know of with an actual small character is Chopper from Pirate Warriors. I wonder if it was just easier for the first game to omit kid Link.

Blues1990

Yeah, I really like how Nintendo's promoting her...I mean she was the first playable character next to Link.

I'm honestly thinking she'll (the SS Version probably) might get into Smash.

I`ll be fine with that, even if she comes in the game as an Assist Trophy, that would be awesome in it`s own right.

L Thammy

They could give him the Giant's Mask, except instead of making him the size of a building, it just makes him the same size as adult Link.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Fuck at "Americans hate Tingle".

It was just stupid IGN who started that iirc. Now we'll never get the quirky Tingle games over here.

Top Bottom