• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Story Trailer, Sep 17th, 8 reveals, 6 2017 DLC characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh at how you see various powerful guys get taken down with no effort...only to see Chris shot Ultron as if that was supposed to do anything.

If he had an adamantium bullet loaded into a fully upgraded handcannon, Ultron Sigma would have shit his pants...but Chris is obviously doing a no merchant run.

Anth0ny

I can say this right now: DP inputs are gone. Ryu’s Shoryuken is done with a down, down motion.

giphy.gif

Not crazy about the collector's edition, the 6 DLC fighters. or Marvel's insisting that we must love Carol Danvers and ignore the X-men/Dr. Doom.

Still looks nice, I'm glad that at least Mega man X isn't getting ignored though I'm debating to whether get it a launch or wait for a sale (which is weird because I love the MvC series.).

Funny how Sigma is at the center of another crossover story (he was the main villain for the 2nd Sonic/Mega man crossover)

PSqueak

Banned
I had to laugh at how you see various powerful guys get taken down with no effort...only to see Chris shoot Ultron as if that was supposed to do anything.

I think that was ultron sigma's point.

Like "dude, i just took this people down, your bullets aren't even like gentle pokes, why don't you give up?"

Back in MVC3, tagging out was back+Assist. Enough people complained to the point where this was changed.

Would it be too late to ask for the same in regards to the lack of DP's?

I can say this right now: DP inputs are gone. Ryu’s Shoryuken is done with a down, down motion.

Real talk, I don't see this as a problem. I know a lot of you guys are gonna mess it up. I've seen people get accidental Jam charges in Guilty Gear which has the same input, I expect no different here.

Pompadour

Real talk, I don't see this as a problem. I know a lot of you guys are gonna mess it up. I've seen people get accidental Jam charges in Guilty Gear which has the same input, I expect no different here.

I never liked the SRK input but d,d seems like an odd replacement. I figured they'd just make it two buttons like P4A.

Neoxon

Sounds like Rocket is voiced by Trevor Devall (from the Guardians cartoon). Not surprising, but I'll miss Greg Ellis' performance.

I never liked the SRK input but d,d seems like an odd replacement. I figured they'd just make it two buttons like P4A.

I do think 2 button dps in P4A were neat. It also wasn't really scrubby since the point was to "steal a turn" and if they block it, YOU DIE. It allowed a quick reaction to reverse a situation, which it did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom