• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just did a prerelease unboxing of Obi-Wan from Disney Infinitity 3.0 Star Wars

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Preface - I'm an amateur at this so sorry the unboxing isn't the smoothest.

Obi-Wan Unboxing YouTube Video

20150626_212309_hdrbey9a.jpg

PS: Mad thanks to fellow GAFer RemyZero for the hook on the figure! I can't say thanks enough doge!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
They were selling these at e3? Now I know why there was such a long line for the infinity booth when I went in thursday morning.

Good job, and cool figure.

I booked an appointment with Disney at E3, loved what I played of the game (after not being a big fan of 2.0) and ended up receiving Sabine Wren.

The figure is cool, and it's seemingly pretty well-made, but I don't know anything about the character.

Good job, and cool figure.

I booked an appointment with Disney at E3, loved what I played of the game (after not being a big fan of 2.0) and ended up receiving Sabine Wren.

The figure is cool, and it's seemingly pretty well-made, but I don't know anything about the character.

You... you don't know who Obi-Wan is? But your username is Chewie...

Edit: Oh, Sabine Wren.

As cool as that is, aint it against the rules to make a thread and posting your own videos? Self promotion and what not. Just saying so you dont get in trouble.

Ive always been interested in Disney Infinity....but im in the Amiibo hell circle atm. :(

Vanillalite

Are there professional unboxers?

Well yeah. All the people that work for IGN or The Verge or whomever.

This was just another GAFer friend hooking me up so I shit a quick video for GAF lol

They were selling these at e3? Now I know why there was such a long line for the infinity booth when I went in thursday morning.

You got 1 free figure if you stood inline or so says RemyZero.

Nice unbox, the figure looks great.

I think I might finally jump into the "Toys to Life" genre. The combination of Disney/Pixar, Marvel & Star Wars is too strong and this'll be a great game for my daughter to play.

Wait... Infinity has local co-op, like LEGO games, right?

KC Denton

I think I might finally jump into the "Toys to Life" genre. The combination of Disney/Pixar, Marvel & Star Wars is too strong and this'll be a great game for my daughter to play.

The last game definitely had it, which is why there are 2 character slots on the base.

Vanillalite

2 player offline
4 player online*

*depending on the mode

Top Bottom