• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bernie Sanders Campaign files procedural papers to continue lawsuit against DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://usuncut.com/politics/sanders-campaign-dnc-lawsuit/

Lawyers for the Bernie Sanders campaign officially served the Democratic National Committee with lawsuit papers over the DNC’s decision to deny him access to the voter database back in December.

The Sanders campaign immediately fired the staffer who accessed the Clinton campaign’s information, and access to the database was restored less than 24 hours after it was removed. Nonetheless, the Sanders campaign argues that the short-lived lack of access was a serious blow to voter outreach.

The campaign is seeking $75,000 in damages, alleging breach of contract.
Fuck you, Bernie Sanders! Who do you think you are? Is this how he thinks he's going to run the country? What a child.

Mod edit:
Sanders’ lawyers originally filed the lawsuit in December...

Today’s serving of lawsuit papers has been called “procedural” by the Sanders source, and is meant to provide a lengthened window of time for the campaign to continue the lawsuit after a judge gave the campaign a three-day window to file the lawsuit or risk having it dropped from federal court.

DuffDry

Reporters reached out to Bernie Sanders for comment on the lawsuit, but he just ended up pivoting to his stump speech.

Nightbird

Uh oh...
post-22522-Brittany-Big-Brother-cringe-gi-RjIc.gif

marrec

Banned
This is incredibly petty, especially so given the relatively tiny amount of money being sued for.

Bernie Sanders = Petty isn't a good look.

How dare you Bernie! Asking for access to you're own data demanding the you're contract be respected?! Get in line and support Hillary. /s

You Hillary fanatics are the worst.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Finally people see the real Bernie - a petulant child who lashes out like this when he feels wronged.

JABEE

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if he is even going to endorse Hillary in the end.

Bernie isn't even a Democrat.You just have to join the team if you want to make any noise. Politcal gridlock and protectionism prevents any outside candidate from getting any traction. He shouldn't endorse her.

This is pretty cringe.

You'd think they'd want to move on from the episode since it was started by an unethical data breach on his own campaign's part that resulted in firing of staff.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Well this party isn't unifying anytime soon, is it?

Shame, I supported Sanders, but at some point we need to unify. The political process sucks, yes, but you decided to play the game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ha-ha.

Everyone hating on this.

It's not like the DNC can't handle a lawsuit.

The poor DNC is getting sued.

Nobody thinks the DNC can't handle it. Nobody feels sorry for them.

They think it makes Sanders look petty.

Steel

Banned
Ouch, haha

Why is he suing them now?

Awhile back some of his staff hacked into the Hillary Campaign's database. Guy got fired. So the DNC decided to punish his campaign by not giving him access to their own voter database. 1 day later, DNC flips bernie's access back on.

I mean, that was petty of the DNC, yeah, but it's pretty petty of him to get stuck on it.

Cipherr

Ha-ha.

Everyone hating on this.

It's not like the DNC can't handle a lawsuit.

The poor DNC is getting sued.

Oh I don't think you get it. No one is feeling fear or concern for the DNC here, and no one is laughing at the DNC. You are misinterpreting everything you are reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom