• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blowjobs kill my boner

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyoueven

Neo Member
Yeah I have tight banjo string and foreskin so full on blowjobs are painful. I just ask girls to stick to shaft, base and balls lol

Hopefully you don't call it your Banjo String eith her.

I would agree. Get it looked at.

I've never gotten a good bj. My ex-gf is the only person I've been sexually active with, and I'm not saying this to be mean, but she was terrible at giving head. She would scrape me with her teeth and it hurt like hell. Sometimes she would get a good stroke going, but then she'd stop or switch it up and I'd lose it. She didn't like giving head though so this didn't happen too often.

MattyG

Banned
Any gaffers have a tight banjo string?
OP is this you -

Phalanx_North_American_SNES_box_art.jpg

LMAO at the replies, allow me to retort.

I'm confused as to what the issue is. Are you saying that you can't come during a blowjob, come too quickly during a blow job, or that getting a blow job causes you pain?

Pain on the banjo string.

banjo string
On the penis, that thin ridge of skin connecting the foreskin to the helmet

frenulum. Actually in the past I had an op to make it longer, but i have been out of practice for about 3/4 years I didnt realise how bad it still was.

This is why I don't regret being circumcised

I dont want to be circumcised, that is something only americans, jews and american jews think about.

Yikes. I've never been happier to be cut.

THEN AGAIN, ive seen different types of circumcision. I would preferably still keep 50% of my foreskin and my frenulum intact. In fact, the frenulum, while being painful, is still the best part.

LMAO
Is this your first blowjob? Anyone else to compare it to? maybe she just sucks (no pun intended)...

Tell her no teeth.

Actually the first blowjob she gave me was amazing, after that shes been trying too hard with her hands, I tried to instruct her but to no avail. But I know my banjo is too tight regardless, which is really the crunch of the problem.

Oh, the frenulum.

That should not be functioning the way you describe, OP.

The frenulum is the most nerve-dense part of the male genitals. It's sometimes called the G-spot of the penis. I've never heard of whatever the OP is talking about, but circumcision sometimes damages or removes the frenulum.
Not all circumcision and my goal is to keep it but detach it from the helmet.

You're just out of tune, I think. Don't both getting it cut, just adjust your tuning peg.

A banjo string is not adjustable through practice, it is always the same size.

No, this dude is just super sensitive and not in the positive way. The underside of mine does not kill boners, it's quite the opposite.

Yeah I cum too quickly, Ive not had sex in years. Actually once with her, i came within about 45 seconds. Im surprised she even still likes me.

Make sure to tell her that it's entirely her fault.

I tried that, but instead I just furiously fingered her until my fingers got stuck? I dunno, after shit like that I prefer not to talk but to rather change the subject.

edit: people dont know what a frenulum is called a banjo string? wat

Monocle

Tell her the dick requires the gentle, deliberate chew of a caramel left in your glove compartment on a balmy day. It is not a slab of jerky.

Last good head I got was about a year ago from an ex. I was playing a game, some open world rpg, she surprised me with it, I started to put the controller down and she said, No keep playing, so I did.

I basically just ran in a straight line for about five minutes.

Last good head I got was about a year ago from an ex. I was playing a game, some open world rpg, she surprised me with it, I started to put the controller down and she said, No keep playing, so I did.

whoa

One of my friends got a blowjob while he was playing Modern Warfare 2. It was the only time he ever got the nuke killstreak!

PreFire

I have to get head before fucking. Gets me harder than a missile

If she doesn't give head she only gets a 80% boner.

Lmao at banjo string

Also, I've gotten painful blowjobs before. Not every girl knows what she's doing down there. Just tell her to take it easy, tell her how you like it. Don't be shy

And why is your "banjo string" tight? Do you aggressively penetrate when you have sex? Or aggressively or overly masturbated? My friend told me a horror story where his shit detached while fucking and he was bleeding.. From his fucking dick. Holy shit just thinking about it makes me cringe

And to the guy who said circumcisions are an American thing, you're wrong. I'm American, and I only know 2 friends of mine who were circumcised. Circumcisions take away a lot of the good sensation. And you can be hygienic even if you aren't, just have your head out and your shit peeled back at all times. It's what I do, and have been since I was 9,l after advice from a doctor.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
If you're a person saying "BJs do nothing for me" then you have not had a good BJ.

"BUT DC!" You proclaim, "How can you be certain?"

Because! When you've had a good BJ you'll no longer say they do "nothing" for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom