• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blowjobs kill my boner

Status
Not open for further replies.

btrboyev

A lot of girls are just bad at Blowjobs. They either have it or they don't. There has been only two girls that could ever make me cum with a blowjob and one had to work her ass off to do it while the other could do it in about a minute.

Clydefrog

I've never been able to enjoy 69. Something about that upside-down BJ that makes my dick too sensitive/ticklish. It's not painful but it's wayyyy too much for me.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
in my experience, wetness is your friend

but it might be all in your head, maybe it doesnt turn you on as much

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Sloppy bj's are the best bj's. One time, I had my neighbor started giving me bj while I was writing code, and that was an amazing experience.

NateDrake

I've never been able to finish from a blowjob. The last girl I was with bit my dick during the BJ. I looked at her and said 'Why the fuck would you bite my dick?' and she told me other guys like that.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
You're getting the wrong blowjobs. My girl goes down town and I go from flaccid to raging boner in 0.4 seconds. She actually liked it when I was intoxicated, so she had to use all her skills to get it to rise to the occasion. She also likes the feeling of it slowly growing in her mouth.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Banjo string? There's no way a good blowjob should kill a boner, see a penis doctor.

For the most part you just have a sensitive penis. He sucking pressing or lip pressing on your head can cause pain. Accept it and endure it. Maybe you might find it pleasurable later.

Phoenix

in my experience, wetness is your friend

but it might be all in your head, maybe it doesnt turn you on as much

Ding. A lot of people (statistically more than I thought) don't really orgasm from blow jobs unless you're just really close or your endurance isn't that high. Unless you're really into it, don't expect it to do much for you.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ding. A lot of people (statistically more than I thought) don't really orgasm from blow jobs unless you're just really close or your endurance isn't that high. Unless you're really into it, don't expect it to do much for you.

Statistically, what is 'a lot'?

Basic mechanics down there means you want friction and back and forth. Both can be provided by a BJ. And a BJ on top of that has the bonus of tongue play, plus the basic visual arousal of having your dick in a girl's mouth.

If that number is more than 15% then I'd be shocked.

I dont understand the concept of a bad blowjob , much less boner killer. Unless she bites.

There are girls who know what they are doing , and girls who have no idea what they are doing. But even the second ones give me an enormous sensation of pleasure.

jts

...hate me...
I've had my frenulum cut (not my dick circumcised) due to the same problem. People are not relating. Frenulum breve is a condition. The dick string is too short and in constant strain during erection and can get you in some serious pain if touched wrong.

To get that procedure is great. I mean you get a knife to your dick and have to keep it to yourself for a couple of weeks or more, but a whole new painless sexy life awaits you in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom