• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blowjobs kill my boner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like people are getting some really boring as fuck Blowjobs.

Yeah, the truth is that some people are just terrible at giving blowjobs. A BJ is one of those things that varies on a scale from "boring and slightly uncomfortable" to "OMG stars are exploding everywhere around me and I am one with them."

ibusAyrbgdou0P.gif

yasssssssss

i'm so sorry

real talk: bad blowjobs are a reason to break up.

For people who have mentioned it. My frenulum is naturally tight, im born that way and is not caused by fucking too hard or whatever. That being said she has gave me good head but since then has been determined to pull my shaft down too much while giving the BJ which has resulted in pain.

With a tight banjo string the puling is much much worse.

Ive tried talk to her.

On Demand

Banned
Don't cut it OP. Pull on the skin until it gets loose. It might take a few months but it's worth it to stay fully intact. I wish I wasn't circumcised.

Sheroking

I'm with you OP, but I'm not stressed about it. Never been able to cum from a blowjob. My mind just wanders and I never know what the fuck to do with my hands so I usually just put them behind my head or (if I'm standing) awkwardly rub his/her shoulders.

Blowjobs are part of the warm up act, never the main event. If I'm sucking or being sucked for more than 2 minutes, something has gone horribly wrong.

A banjo string is not adjustable through practice, it is always the same size.

Nah, not practice. You just have to turn the little knob. It's usually kind of hard for a guy to reach on himself, though, so if you're really comfortable with your girlfriend, have her do it. Just tell her you need her to adjust your tuning peg. Pegging, I believe, is what they call it. A simple "Honey, I won't really enjoy blowjobs unless you peg me first" will probably be sufficient.

Nah, not practice. You just have to turn the little knob. It's usually kind of hard for a guy to reach on himself, though, so if you're really comfortable with your girlfriend, have her do it. Just tell her you need her to adjust your tuning peg. Pegging, I believe, is what they call it. A simple "Honey, I won't really enjoy blowjobs unless you peg me first" will probably be sufficient.

+ 1 to this, this would be my advice for sure OP. Sex is all about communication. Don't be afraid to speak up

Timeaisis

I'm going to need a diagram here. I'm uncircumcised but, after careful examination, can't find this banjo string you speak of.

Ashhong

Last good head I got was about a year ago from an ex. I was playing a game, some open world rpg, she surprised me with it, I started to put the controller down and she said, No keep playing, so I did.

I basically just ran in a straight line for about five minutes.

Had the same with my ex. She thought it was hot when I played Starcraft 2. Wanted me to play as she gave me head. I came, and then I won the game. Life was good.

On Demand

Banned
foreskin and frenulum are different, stretching doesnt work for frenulum

Ah my mistake. Never heard of the frenulum being tight.

EDIT- Ok I had to brush up the functions of the foreskin. I forgot what a frenulum was. Yeah you should try and remedy that. I still wouldn't cut it though. That bottom part is sensitive too.

OP, you are not alone.

Well kinda, I don't feel pain, but while the BJ feels great, my penis apparently has no idea what to think of it, and usually goes down about halfway through. Feels great though!

Ashhong

What you do is put a drop of lube inside the condom before you put it on. Then, once you get going, your sweat mixes with the lube causing the condom to slide back and forth like foreskin.

Couldn't that cause problems later? Wouldn't the cum leak out or something lol

PreFire

Just google searched tight frenulum and holy fuck. Your knob is tugged down when you're hard?

Oh my goodness. Snip it before it snaps and you're gushing blood into your girlfriends mouth. You might also gain half an inch. Can't unsee tight frenulum pics :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom