• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft: Xbox One leading sales in US since price cut, nearly 10 million sold-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsustainable because even if they're making enough profit elsewhere to cover it as a company, making a constant loss going forward is going to piss off a lot of the MS shareholders, especially those who are already very vocal about wanting the Xbox division sold off. It gets to a point where the entire division just ends up being a vanity project without a clear end goal beyond selling more than Sony, and that's not exactly a worthwhile exorcise.

I say underhanded and market manipulation because they're simply throwing money at people rather than offering a more desireable product in the first place.

They're selling the hardware they make at a loss and they're giving away free games and free Live subscriptions just in the hopes of selling more than a rival product that up until now has been a far more desirable one to the consumer. And that's not even taking into account the discounted rate they must have offered retailers for the huge volume of stock they're currently flooding the market with, that must be translating to an even greater loss than normal. If they didn't have the rest of MS's big pockets to bail them out it would be financial suicide to conduct business like this, its completely contrary to the way consumerist capitalism is meant to work, and it has no real benefits long term beyond saving face for a month or 2 and maybe, maybe getting enough customers to long term make up the losses in future purchases, but given just how big a loss they must be incurring, and the fact that they seem to be targeting bargain hunters and non-early adopters, I'd be very surprised if that panned out.

Sure, it benefits anyone getting an XO this Christmas because you save a huge amount of money, but in the end MS are just spending an absurd amount of money on the hope of getting some good publicity, and even that's not guaranteed.

Ultimately, they made an inferior, expensive, and ultimately less desirable product. They ruined their public image with blatant anticonsumer behaviour and failed to either right all those wrongs, or adequately express to the public that they'd done so with the policy changes they have made. They've been paying for those mistakes all year with lower than desired sales, and a strong competitor that's performing better. Now they're just buying their way to better sales.

I am loving all of the people that are agreeing with this post most likely because it fits their agenda. While I agree that it looks like its not a sustainable business model, I have to counter many of your points.
First, they are most definitely not flooding the market by discounting the product to retailers for buying a large volume of hardware. Costs on hardware remain the same no matter what. Invoices are paid within 30-45 days after receipt of goods and I can say with certainty that most, if not all retailers will not over purchase units.
You say that the only reason they are doing this is for a vanity project. Uhhh no. Take a look at the last generation. I have to remember where I saw the article, but the average Xbox 360 owner spent $300+ dollars a year for at least 5 years including an xbox live gold membership. The early adopters spent even more and many of those consumers went on to buy other microsoft products.
As far as throwing money at companies to make a more undesirable product, more desirable. That is normal business tactics. Firstly, a videogame console is rated by it's game titles(exclusives mostly) rather than it's hardware. And yes, Microsoft started out in a weaker position due to some obvious public perception and questionable decisions. They've mostly recovered from that and have a much better exclusive catalog of AAA games up until now and this holiday season. Saying it is undesirable at this point is ridiculous. When your in a weaker sales position, you have to do something to create demand to change the trend. "Throwing money" at exclusives is one way to capture consumers and it works. They spent billions designing, marketing and selling the XB1 and they aren't going to let it die. Sony did the same thing on the PS1 with games like Tomb Raider 2 and Metal gear on the PS2. Third party exclusives are not new and help create demand.
Companies sell products at a loss all the time when there is a service/subscription attached or supplemental goods needed to use it. Ask Apple, Samsung, Amazon, keurig, or nespresso if it's worth it.
Your notion that it's just for good publicity is wrong as a sole reason. It's one part of a plan to build up good will during the biggest shopping season of the year, which will make or break a product. Microsoft knows this as does Sony and Nintendo. Its not exclusive to just Microsoft.

I think it's a better gaming console because it currently has far more games I actually want to play (Driveclub is my only game purchase on PS4 nearly a year in excluding PS+ content, and that turned out to be a huge disappointment)..
I think it's a better gaming console because when it notifies me when my friends come online (this one is important to me)..
I think it's a better gaming console because the controller doesn't die in a few hours (and is asymmetric!).
I think it's a better gaming console because it can suspend the game I was playing when I place the machine in standby.
Overall, I think it's a better gaming console, because when I want to play a game I select it like 30:1 over my PS4 to play on.

Now, none of what I've listed is objective. But it's all true for me. Which is why if someone claims the PS4 is a better gaming console factually, then I think they're full of shit.

I also think my Wii U is a better gaming console than my PS4 too btw.
Um.... the PS4 runs the games better (multiplat) and has more games.
So therefore we can all agree and say "the PS4 is the better gaming console" right? ;-)

And both the Xbox and PS4 play fun games, that is subjective.

The main purpose of the consoles/hardware that we are playing fun games on is running the games and running them well which PS4 is factually better at.

But we also need to accept that doesn't matter to all people. Like, everyone doesn't need to like a PS4 strengths and weaknesses. It's not something they have to do. These statements are made which such sass as it is made just to make the other party admit something we already know. Yes, the PS4 is faster, and more powerful in the console space..........

.. But people have their preferences. Power means nothing to some people even if factually true.

Synth

It is factually better at running games though, which kind of is the main purpose of a gaming console.

If aspects other than the hardware mean that it ends up running games very rarely at all in my situation, then its not fulfilling that main purpose very well. 95%+ of my gaming time has the PS4 running at 0p/0fps.

Um.... the PS4 runs the games better (multiplat) and has more games.
So therefore we can all agree and say "the PS4 is the better gaming console" right? ;-)

No we can't agree, because the framerate/resolution isn't the only thing of importance to everyone (I have a PC, if that were the case I'd just play them all on that). And the number of games means nothing when contrasted with the number of games you wish to purchase.

It's a fucking subjective argument, not a factual one. Holy shit.

Chris1

And both the Xbox and PS4 play fun games, that is subjective.

The main purpose of the hardware that we are playing fun games on is running the games and running them well which PS4 is factually better at.
You're correct. The main point of a console is subjective, thus the best console is also subjective.

Yes that's the purpose of the hardware... what else would the hardware be for? lol, what are you getting at?

No one is denying PS4 is the most powerful console, that's a fact, but is it the best gaming console? Entirely up to opinion and there are no facts about it.

Powerful does not equal best... Let's put it this way: You have two consoles, console #1 is by far the most powerful console ever created, but the downsides is that it will only have one game to play, and that game is flappy bird. Now you have console #2 which is 100x weaker than console #1 but has thousands of great games to play that you would enjoy, including flappy bird. Very few, if any people would consider #1 to be the best console, despite it being more powerful and running the game better.

Alexalder

Banned
No.

In Norway the PS4 costs about 3500 nok (a little under 600 usd). An equivalent PC would costs upwards 10 000 nok (about 1500 usd).

Not everybody lives in USA you know
I don't know what you're thinking but pretty much everywhere a good pc costs 3x a PS4. Except pretty much everyone owns a pc and the upgrade to a gaming pc is really cheap (like 1x PS4)

tuna_love

Banned
You're correct. The main point of a console is subjective, thus the best console is also subjective.

Yes that's the purpose of the hardware... what else would the hardware be for? lol, what are you getting at?

No one is denying PS4 is the most powerful console, that's a fact, but is it the best gaming console? Entirely up to opinion.

Powerful does not equal best... Let's put it this way: You have two consoles, console #1 is by far the most powerful console ever created, but the downsides is that it will only have one game to play, and that game is flappy bird. Now you have console #2 which is 100x weaker than console #1 but has thousands of great games to play that you would enjoy, including flappy bird. Very few, if any people would consider #1 to be the best console, despite it being more powerful and running the game better.
That depends if flappy bird is running 1080p breh

Brohan

If aspects other than the hardware mean that it ends up running games very rarely at all in my situation, then its not fulfilling that main purpose very well. 95%+ of my gaming time has the PS4 running at 0p/0fps.

It's cause you liked certain aspects of the Xbox One as you already stated, which i fully understand and respect.

Most of those things can be added to the PS4 via updates though and then it will just be down to exclusives and controller preference when choosing which to buy.

I can't believe posters are getting shit for preferring an Xbox right now. For my tastes the Xbox has the better exclusives (Forza 5/Horizon, Halo, Sunset Overdrive and even Titanfall, all imho of course), suspend/resume actually works, the unit is whisper quiet at all times, Xbox Live has been more stable, and the controller doesn't need to be re-juiced every few hours. If you make use of snap or the TV stuff I can see the console being valued even more overall.

PS4 has performance covered, but the rest (UI, controls, OS features, up-time, exclusives and overall software library along with apps for those who want them) is a moving target and very subject to individual tastes.

Not making any claims here on whether sales will improve or whether there's a chance for the Xbox to *win* anything, but the Xbox of today isn't the Xbox of six months ago, and MS have been busy bees. And the PS4 might really come out swinging with great exclusives in 2015 and change the dynamic further.

But regardless, there's more than enough reasons for people to prefer one console over the other, and while raw hardware performance is a very powerful selling point, its not the only one, even when purely limited to playing games.

Inferior, expensive and less desirable are objective terms here, we have specs, we have launch price and we have sales.

None of those words can be interpreted entirely objectively.

Inferior? If he thinks it's a better OS, different feature set. Could be the Xbox has more HDMI ports. (I don't know)

Expensive? It's not to him as a consumer, as it's cheaper than the PS4. And we have no idea how expensive it is for Microsoft to manufacture.

Less desirable? ENTIRELY subjective.

Just a stupid thing to have said in the first place, so TechnicPuppet replied with his differing opinion. Is it really not that that simple?

Brohan

No one is denying PS4 is the most powerful console, that's a fact, but is it the best gaming console? Entirely up to opinion and there are no facts about it.

I've never said that it is not up to taste and opinion, i just think that many downplay this advantage or conveniently forget this which is why i pointed this out.

The fact is that the PS4 can add most of the Xbox One's software advantages via Updates and that the Xbox One will never be able to improve it's hardware.

Synth

It's cause you liked certain aspects of the Xbox One as you already stated, which i fully understand and respect.

Most of those things can be added to the PS4 via updates though and then it will just be down to exclusives and controller preference when choosing which to buy.

Yea, but we're already a year in, and I didn't purchase future promises (well I kinda did, considering I expected to be playing Driveclub last year).

Don't even get me started on updates btw...

tuna_love

Banned
I've never said that it is not up to taste and opinion, i just think that many downplay this advantage or conveniently forget this which is why i pointed this out.

The fact is that the PS4 can add most of the Xbox One's software advantages via Updates and that the Xbox One will never be able to improve it's hardware.
You think that someone who preferred their xbox over their ps4 just forgot the ps4 was more powerful?

moai

So now there is a wrong way to win and that is by offering discounts and free games to better sales of a "factually" less desirable product.
Too much gaf for today.
I dont mind if ms or sony bleed money out as long as we as consumers get this amazing deals and bundles that both companies are producing for the hollydays.

Yea, but we're already a year in, and I didn't purchase future promises (well I kinda did, considering I expected to be playing Driveclub last year).

So why do you have a PS4 then? What are you waiting to play on it?

To me, it sounds like your and Xbox guy/gal, just by what you described.

I don't know what you're thinking but pretty much everywhere a good pc costs 3x a PS4. Except pretty much everyone owns a pc and the upgrade to a gaming pc is really cheap (like 1x PS4)

Pretty much everywhere? You really have never been outside of your country, have you? My wife bought a new PC 2 years ago with 1 GB of RAM and Windows XP for 400,000KRW, the same price I paid for a PS4. Why do you think everyone goes to PC rooms to play games? Not Every country has a very affordable home PC market.

Brohan

I think it is safe to say that everyone (knowlingly or unknowlingly) purchases a console on future promises (unless that person only cares about a single game that has already released).

And yes i totally agree that Sony should get their ass in gear when it comes to updates.
However my point still stands, Most of your listed pros of the Xbox One can be added to the PS4 via updates.

I don't get this idea where you think everyone owns a pc .
Most people i know now own laptops or tablets which not easy or cheap to upgrade.
They also don't want or have the space for desktop.

Also people need to understand talking about subjective stuff gets no where.
You have to start using facts are you going to be going around in circles .

Slightly faster? Try a shitload.

Sony got you covered with more first party titles tha MS. They got you with longer supporting a console. When was the last time the 360 had a notable exclusive? Aside from Kinect titles?

Microsoft moved their Xbox 360 production titles to Xbo, which made them have a few noteworthy launch window exclusives like Dead Rising 3 and that shootem up ala pz.

The best console to play videogames on is a PS4. I think that could almost be said as a fact, unless you need XBO'S first party stuff.
You cant really use the argument that Sony supports their consoles longer.
In the past year the 360 has gotten plenty of exclusives considering the X1 is out.
-Titanfall
-lococycle
-project spark
-forza horizon 2
-halo spartain assault
-super time force
-fable aniversary

And MS is even bringing the next tomb raider to it as well.
I mean you say that Sony's first party has supported PS3 longer, but the only game I recall comming out this year for it is LBP3, and maybe a few Indys?

I mean I understand your point about the Halo, Fable, gears cycle that was happening towards the end, but that is because Don was focused on Kinect (his baby), and put that in priority over other games.
I think things will be different this time around.

cheesekao

None of those words can be interpreted entirely objectively.

Inferior? If he thinks it's a better OS, different feature set. Could be the Xbox has more HDMI ports. (I don't know)

Expensive? It's not to him as a consumer, as it's cheaper than the PS4. And we have no idea how expensive it is for Microsoft to manufacture.

Less desirable? ENTIRELY subjective.

Just a stupid thing to have said in the first place, so TechnicPuppet replied with his differing opinion. Is it really not that that simple?
He was most likely speaking in general terms. Why is the Xbone selling less than the PS4? It's because the general public considers it to be inferior and less desirable.

I can't believe posters are getting shit for preferring an Xbox right now. For my tastes the Xbox has the better exclusives (Forza 5/Horizon, Halo, Sunset Overdrive and even Titanfall, all imho of course), suspend/resume actually works, the unit is whisper quiet at all times, Xbox Live has been more stable, and the controller doesn't need to be re-juiced every few hours. If you make use of snap or the TV stuff I can see the console being valued even more overall.

No one's getting shit. It's just a typical thread where someone comments why XB1 has been selling less, based on an informed opinion that a technically inferior and more expensive product would be less desirable to consumers. Then people respond with why they like it.

JaggedSac

They got you with longer supporting a console. When was the last time the 360 had a notable exclusive? Aside from Kinect titles?

You know not what you say.

No one's getting shit. It's just a typical thread where someone comments why XB1 has been selling less, based on an informed opinion that a technically inferior and more expensive product would be less desirable to consumers. Then people respond with why they like it.

It hasn't been more expensive for a while now.

vpance

Xbone is unequivocally the less desirable product as evidenced by what the consumer at large has chosen. The WW ratio is greatly in favor of PS4, and will continue to be in spite of Bone diving into fire sale prices. If that doesn't describe a less desirable product, then what does?

cheesekao

You cant really use the exclusives argument.
In the past year the 360 has gotten plenty of exclusives considering the X1 is out.
-Titanfall
-lococycle
-project spark
-forza horizon 2
-halo spartain assault
-super time force
-fable aniversary

I mean you say that Sony's first party has supported PS3 longer, but the only game I recall comming out the year for it is LBP3, and maybe a few Indys?

I mean I understand your point about the Halo, Fable, gears cycle that was happening towards the end, but that is because Don was focused on Kinect (his baby), and put that in priority over other games.
I think things will be different this time around.
-Titanfall- not exclusive
-lococycle-not exclusive now
-project spark-not exclusive
-forza horizon 2-not exclusive
-halo spartain assault-not exclusive
-super time force-not exclusive
-fable aniversary-not exclusive

A direct quote from a Finnish Xbox rep on a Finnish forum, 15 Aug, 2013 (in Finnish, sorry):

This was part of the FAQ that was spread around when it was announced that Finland was not going to be part of tier 1. Yes, you may easily argue, that it is clearly stated there that you have to have an actual credit card from the country from whose marketplace you are buying stuff, but I would claim that this little detail was obfuscated as much as possible. So, in my opinion, MS was encouraging early adopters to import the console and use their credit cards to buy content from tier 1 markets.

The Finnish rep can say whatever they want, I'd say Albert Penello's post trumps it.

It's totally different.

First - all games are WW signed. Not all 360 games are.

Second - The console will work everywhere (keeping in mind Power Supplies)

Third - You can use one of the 13 digital marketplaces corresponding to our launch markets, assuming you have a valid payment instrument for those countries. Lots of people in Europe specifically travel, move, and visit family.

Now, of course, if you were using Pre-Paid cards... :)

You will still find that music and video content can be geo-restricted based on licensing. (e.g. Netflix works only in supported countries)

I pre purchased GTA V a few days ago from the US store and I live in Northern Ireland UK using gift cards, no problems. Are you sure or are you going by the OH SHIT THE WORLD IS ENDING thread?I bought the car pack on FH2 using my credit/decbit card like 48 hours ago, are you sure payments other than gift card were blocked, as that doesn't sound true at all. Are you gettting the US store confused with the India / Hon Kong ones? If someone wants to paypal me a few quid/bucks I'll try again right now lol.

It may be down to a number of things, such as your bank for example. Mine stopped after I bought Titanfall and I've just stuck with the gift card option since. Others have had this issue as well, but it still works for some people like yourself. It looks as if they're clamping down on the CC payments though, so don't be surprised if it doesn't work for much longer.

Pretty much everywhere? You really have never been outside of your country, have you? My wife bought a new PC 2 years ago with 1 GB of RAM and Windows XP for 400,000KRW, the same price I paid for a PS4. Why do you think everyone goes to PC rooms to play games? Not Every country has a very affordable home PC market.

Id also argue against the "everyone has a PC that can be upgraded" nonsense.

Up to this year the only PC ive ever owned was a 2.7 dual core with 4gb of slow ram. To game on PC I had to build a new system and the total cost was close enough to 900 pounds.

And as some of the more recent treads have proved, some games that play fine on my PS4 or X1 are not significantly better on my system.

3x the price of a console is decent metric for a gaming PC thats worth building.

I mean you say that Sony's first party has supported PS3 longer, but the only game I recall comming out the year for it is LBP3, and maybe a few Indys?

Won't bring up last year's first party output for PS3, since last year's PS3 was well quantified.

This year:
LBP3
Singstar : UP
MLB14
Hohokum
Entwined
Counterspy

Supposed to still be this year:
Big Fest
Helldivers

Undated:
LBP Hub

And if you're going to bring up 3rd-party exclusives for 360 like Tomb Raider, PS3's got the slew of them too like:

Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Zestiria
Persona 5
Hatsune Miku
Kingdom Hearts 2.5
Guilty Gear Xrd
DQ Heroes
etc

Brohan

But what if, they just want to play with friends? Or like the controller better in one console?

I understand and respect that, just think that it has little to do with the console in and of itself.

Friends can also be on the PS4 at which point it comes down to controller preference which i already stated in another post of mine.

And even that might not stand when some kind of adapter gets created which would allow one to use the Xbox One controller on the PS4.

Wasn't there an adapter that allowed one to use the 360 controller on the PS3?

Edit: Which could mean that in the end it comes down solely to exclusives which both will undoubtedly have plenty of in the future.
But alot of those on the Xbox One can be played on the PC aswell. Which is of no relevance to those that don't have a gaming PC or simply don't care for PC gaming but i bet plenty of people on GAF play both on consoles and on their PC.

Cavalier

Banned
-lococycle
-halo spartain assault

Titanfall is pretty much dead on anywhere but X1 and maybe 360 (haven't checked). Plus, there are no cheaters on X1 like there are on PC. I consider it as an Xbox One title.
Forza Horizon 2 for X1 is pretty much the full game whereas 360 version is missing some contents.

I love my X1. Its console exclusives have been great so far!

cheesekao

Titanfall is pretty much dead on anywhere but X1 and maybe 360 (haven't checked). Plus, there are no cheaters on X1 like there are on PC. I consider it as an Xbox One title.
Forza Horizon 2 for X1 is pretty much the full game whereas 360 version is missing some contents.

I love my X1. Its console exclusives have been great so far!
Good for you. However, he claimed that those titles were 360 exclusives but most of them aren't.

tuna_love

Banned
I understand and respect that, just think that it has little to do with the console in and of itself.

Friends can also be on the PS4 at which point it comes down to controller preference which i already stated in another post of mine.

And even that might not stand when some kind of adapter gets created which would allow one to use the Xbox One controller on the PS4.

Wasn't there an adapter that allowed one to use the 360 controller on te PS3?
I think for some it will be the combination of what the os is like at the present. (Something I really don't care about, except friends online notification) The controller, what games are on it and how they run and exclusives. Put them in what ever order you like and different people with prefer something different. There's no adapter to play god of war on xbox or halo on ps

Chris1

Won't bring up last year's first party output for PS3, since last year's PS3 was well quantified.

This year:
LBP3
Singstar : UP
MLB14
Hohokum
Entwined
Counterspy

LBP3-Not exclusive
Singstar : UP-Not exclusive
MLB14-Not exclusive
Hohokum-Not exclusive
Entwined-Not exclusive
Counterspy-Not exclusive

am I doing it right cheesekao?

I would consider those exclusives

MS did not even make or published Titanfall so using that to say they supporting 360 is nonsense.
That is like me saying Sony supporting PS3 with the new GG it's stupid.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Man, you let the underhanded MS pull the wool over your eyes and got you to buy a product you didn't even desire? Hell, that's good. That's damn good.

Oh the humanity! Poor people getting hood winked, bamboozled even by Microsoft into buying an inferior product just because it's cheaper. I guess the struggle really is real. Why else would anyone choose an xbone over a ps4?

cheesekao has his opinion on what constitutes as checklist worthy titles. He's entitled to it.

I'm basing it off Final Verdict's perspective. He included Titanfall (3rd-party exclusive) and an upcoming exclusive (Tomb Raider), so my list is simply sharing his perspective.

cheesekao

LBP3-Not exclusive
Singstar : UP-Not exclusive
MLB14-Not exclusive
Hohokum-Not exclusive
Entwined-Not exclusive
Counterspy-Not exclusive

By defintion, they aren't. If it's available on another PS platform, it's a playstation exclusive, not a PS3 exclusive.

MS did not even make or published Titanfall so using that to say they supporting 360 is nonsense.
That is like me saying Sony supporting PS3 with the new GG it's stupid.

Well, they did actually step in and fund development when Respawn ran out of funds, according to Geoff Keighly's report on the title.

Brohan

I think for some it will be the combination of what the os is like at the present. (Something I really don't care about, except friends online notification) The controller, what games are on it and how they run and exclusives. Put them in what ever order you like and different people with prefer something different. There's no adapter to play god of war on xbox or halo on ps

You missed my edit. :p

And anyways, not denying that in comes down to exclusives and tastes in the end.

Chris1

cheesekao has his opinion on what constitutes as checklist worthy titles. He's entitled to it.

I'm basing it off Final Verdict's perspective. He included Titanfall (3rd-party exclusive) and an upcoming exclusive (Tomb Raider), so my list is simply sharing his perspective.
I meant that they are also on PS4, I was just poking fin at cheesekao :p

If I can't get your PS games on my xbox I would consider that an exclusive, whether or not it's on PS3 and PS4 or just one console, or whether it's third party or first party doesn't really matter to me.

If they didn't release last gen only exclusive games people would flame sony/ms for not supporting last gen, and if they did they would flame them for not trying to get people to make the switch to next gen. Then when they do the thing that's sensible and release on both last gen and next/current gen people complain that they're not true exclusives.. It's just a loss/loss situation when you look at it that way. Nobody wins regardless of what happens in that scenario.

Wasn't there an adapter that allowed one to use the 360 controller on the PS3?

Edit: Which could mean that in the end it comes down solely to exclusives which both will undoubtedly have plenty of in the future.
But alot of those on the Xbox One can be played on the PC aswell. Which is of no relevance to those that don't have a gaming PC or simply don't care for PC gaming but i bet plenty of people on GAF play both on consoles and on their PC.

What I see and notice is for some, it doesn't matter about games. It's just about the system they like. It doesn't matter if one has all the bells and whistles, it's not what they like.

The only thing that does bug me is people who pretend to like (and buy) something they don't like for the sake of being neutral when it's clear they have unintentional bias. I think if one thinks less fairly of the PS4 or Xbox, then what's the point of having one? If getting into list wars in which a lot of games are thrown out there but you will play 99% of them on one system but will only play 1% on the other, then there is no reason to own that one. To say in threads that, "system x, is dusting" then there is no reason to own it.

It's seems disingenious and deceitful to really just have it for the sake of having it when you really want nothing to do with it. These type of people are invalid when it comes to console talks to me. Variable that don't want to admit what they really are.

In which case, I say to you.... A person doesn't have to go through all those steps. Basically saying their argument is "not acceptable considering the circumstances of the hypothetical" is kind of off.

It's all understandable, but it is what it is.

mike4001_

-lococycle-not exclusive now
-halo spartain assault-not exclusive

I never understand why it´s a bad thing when MS releases an xbox one game also on the 360 so people who havent upgraded to xbox one can play an (inferiour) version.

The game in the best quality stays exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom