• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Yooka-Laylee screenshots and info; Toybox coming for backers in July

It seems familiar.

I believe there's some Banjo Kazooie official art with basically the exact same scene going on, but I can't quite find it.

latest

MomoQca

Anyone else hoping for a Perfect Dark copy from Playtonic Games? I'd buy that shit a million times if announced.

udivision

EDIT: Beaten

I don't think that underwater shot is an actual screenshot.... maybe it is, but I thought it was just a render like this:
latest

GIVE ME THAT TOYBOY DEMO! I so want to make videos for my youtube channel for that! I seriously can't wait for this game, I'm really hoping they put out a trailer for E3, just listening to some of the music for this game gets me excited.

Diffense

Those screenshots are much prettier than I expected. I'm really hyped for this since the Banjo games were among my favorite for the N64. Playtonic has me grinning with every update.

Rarius

Wow that swimming screen looks exactly like some renders that were touted as possibly being for BK3 back in the early, early 00's

Diffense

I just noticed that 1) Captial B is a Bee and 2) They actually revealed a new character in the first render in the OP (the octopus, Dr. Puzz, mentioned in the text).

Aranjah

Hype levels rising, this is awesome. So glad they finally broke their silence again, I was getting really antsy for some new info. >.<

SNURB

Could be my eyes but the Yooka box art STRONGLY reminds me of Croc Legend of the Gobbos:
Croc_Legend_of_the_Gobbos.jpg

In fact, I mistook Croc as a Rare game at first. The art style resembles Banjo a bit.

No complaints though. I'm loving everything about it. Wished I contributed to the KS.

Top Bottom