• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Yooka-Laylee screenshots and info; Toybox coming for backers in July

Current one is October 2016 (from Kickstarter campaign) but how they talk about it feel like it's going to be early 2017.

The original release date was set for October 2016. It says in the OP that they are still shooting for that date but they will delay the game if they don't think it is up to the standards that they have set for themselves.

I'm personally expecting Q1 or Q2 2017.
Righto, thanks. I'd rather a delay if this is the case. Good luck to the devs.

b71F6FQ.jpg

Capital B

The offspring of Gru and one of his minions.

bede-x

I'm so ready for this. Completing the new Ratchet & Clank just comfirmed that. I hope we see some footage soon.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
This is looking amazing. I backed this game for a Wii U version (I can't remember if I had to already choose a console), but with how pretty it all looks, I really hope it gets an NX version. If it doesn't, I might try to switch to PC or perhaps PS4 if I get one.

Can't wait for this game!

butman

It looks beautiful, but i want to see if it gonna look in movement like Ratchet and Clank.
It's the level that these type of games should reach imo.

This is looking amazing. I backed this game for a Wii U version (I can't remember if I had to already choose a console), but with how pretty it all looks, I really hope it gets an NX version. If it doesn't, I might try to switch to PC or perhaps PS4 if I get one.

Backed it for Wii U, buying on PC, and triple-dipping on the NX handheld if it ever makes its way over there :).

Sou Da

I'm positive they'll let you switch.

I wish I backed this :(. Was tight on money that month.

As much as I'm looking forward to this game, I'm not even entirely sure if it will be a game for me. I never played Banjo. This game is just reminiscent (to some extent) of a lot of the games I remember playing in my childhood that I don't often see made anymore. (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Glover, Ratchet, Jak, Spyro, Spyro, Sonic Adventure, Gex, Crash, Mario Sunshine)

Whenever I hear about Banjo-Kazooie, the collectothony stuff sounds uninteresting to me, and even though I'm fully expecting this to be a successor of that, I'm still interested in seeing how I like this.

I wish I backed this :(. Was tight on money that month.

As much as I'm looking forward to this game, I'm not even entirely sure if it will be a game for me. I never played Banjo. This game is just reminiscent (to some extent) of a lot of the games I remember playing in my childhood that I don't often see made anymore. (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Glover, Ratchet, Jak, Spyro, Spyro, Sonic Adventure, Gex, Crash, Mario Sunshine)

Whenever I hear about Banjo-Kazooie, the collectothony stuff sounds uninteresting to me, and even though I'm fully expecting this to be a successor of that, I'm still interested in seeing how I like this.

... You seriously need to play Banjo Kazooie. Like right now, its like 10$ on XBL if you have a 360 or XB1. I'm not kidding if you somehow have fond memories of fucking Glover you seriously need to play BK and get those horrible thoughts about Glover out of your system right now.

Aldric

This one and the one labeled toy-box are the only ones that look like actual gameplay screens to me. The underwater one looks beautiful and the toy-box one looks underwhelming.

What's wrong with the ice level screenshot? It's beautiful but you can clearly see some jaggies, it definitely doesn't look like a bullshot.

-MD-

Best news to wake up to, the game is looking amazing. Can't wait to play it.

Easily my most anticipated game right now.

... You seriously need to play Banjo Kazooie. Like right now, its like 10$ on XBL if you have a 360 or XB1. I'm not kidding if you somehow have fond memories of fucking Glover you seriously need to play BK and get those horrible thoughts about Glover out of your system right now.

Ain't no one got time for that.

Don't have a 360 anymore, or XB1. Not interested in going out my way to play them. I only maybe will if I end up liking this enough.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I really can't wait to see the WiiU version next to the PS4 and XBL versions, especially since WiiU was designed with porting between these easier but never really saw use

Top Bottom