• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus' Palmer Luckey funds white-supremacist/misogynistic/anti-lgbt harassment group

hIWNuDW.png

A truly inspirational man.

"Started from nothing" Get bent.

kowhai

Straight from the Nimble America website

"NimbleRichMan is a near Billionaire and staunch supporter of the Common Sense Conservative movement. He is co-founder along with D.B. Purple and our third silent partner. Milo Yiannopoulos has personally vetted NimbleRichMan and the Non-Profit Nimble America, Inc. he helped create. NimbleRichMan will continue to guide Nimble America as its Vice-President."

Yuck.

Arcia

Banned
2016, black supremacy is in! White supremacy is out! Next year is opposite year! Fuck this nightmare let's just play games and ignore stupid people. It's easy. I do it every day you can too.

lol

Nice try troll, now back under your bridge with you.

So about that Microsoft partnership with Oculus...now that Luckey has been exposed as basically trying to get a fascist/racist elected?

Can I just say, the irony of people accusing Clinton of being bought out as if it's some scandal, when they support the guy who's only famous because he has a lot of money will never not make me scratch my head.

How long until someone deems this thread unworthy of being open because it doesn't strictly relate to games? ��

Luckey's a piece of shit. Good work, man.

2016, black supremacy is in! White supremacy is out! Next year is opposite year! Fuck this nightmare let's just play games and ignore stupid people. It's easy. I do it every day you can too.

Not even a minute.

Krejlooc

Banned
2y5SIAj.png

Not a bad idea for developers

Unfortunately, if you code a game for SteamVR, you don't really have an option, it automatically works with Touch. I've been working on a port of a few levels from goldeneye for like half a year now, no way would I keep Touch players from being able to play it when touch launches.

But I'll never buy an oculus product again, that's for sure.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Sat on that extra alt account, to let it die on this hill, instead of your main. I see you.

blamite

Well that's... not good for anyone. I guess it's not super surprising though.

But did he seriously think people wouldn't find out about this, or is he so rich he just doesn't give a shit anymore?

Oersted

Is it really libertarian to have supported a government mandate on banning women from voting?

Libertarian is mostly a shorthand for privileged people don't want their actions to be interfered by morals or politics.

It has barely to do with giving over people rights.

Neiteio

Donald Trump is basically a parody.
I used to like the conspiracy theory that Trump was running a false-flag campaign where he'd implode the GOP from within.

I still think he's done irreparable damage to the right, but it's been painfully clear the past year that he's all too serious.

I googled "Trump loss comic" and I'm disappointed that I didn't see one.
iunderstandthatreference.gif

By that logic anyone who supports Trump is a white supremacist. I don't believe that to be true even if a not insignificant portion of his base is.

He's running on policies that are openly white supremacist. The absolute least ugly thing you can say is that anyone who's a Trump voter is supporting white supremacy in America.

Tagyhag

By that logic anyone who supports Trump is a white supremacist. I don't believe that to be true even if a not insignificant portion of his base is.

No, but if you support Trump, you support white supremacy.

It doesn't matter if it's directly or indirectly, you still support it.

Neiteio

There's still a chance that Trump will unmask himself, Scooby Doo-style, and turn out to be Reggie.

"Now that I have your attention, here's the NX!"

Top Bottom