• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience playable game screenshot/link thread

Please forgive me if this looks awful, as this is my first time making something like this:
I will be fixing things throughout the weekend, so let me know via PM's if I messed something up or if you'd like me to add more info to a listing. :)

Amplitude PS4

amplitude_ps3_ps4_2.jpg

Assault Android Cactus: PS4 and Vita

ss29b67f811e47079454a95f92e3c9df21267ca5eb.1920x1080.jpg

Blind (can't find info)

Chasm PS4

ss_7d28a96ab81950e4fcef833d0ece52d6afe9e8c2.600x338.jpg

Cosmic Star Heroine. Turn-based RPG inspired by Phantasy Star, Lunar, and Chrono Trigger. PS4, Vita, PC.

CSH-Jungle-Battle-2.png

CSH-Nightshade.png

CSH-Ability-Menu.png

Crypt of the NecroDancer PS4 and Vita

crypt-necrodancer.png

Darkest Dungeon PS4 and Vita

darkest-dungeon-ps-vita-ps4-001.jpg

Death Tales

death_tales-2664867.jpg

Death’s Gambit PS4

Deaths-Gambit-PS4-PC-2016.jpg

gambit_o.jpg

Distance PS4

resized_125d54db3b00cfee69a551a8c7f134c6.png

Drifter PS4 and Vita

ss_cdff29784cfcce373d94865ea5c139fb0ce157e3.600x338.jpg

Drive!Drive!Drive! PS4 and Vita

drive-drive-drive-ps-vita-ps4-screenshots-012-800x445.jpg

Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Legends PS4

SCREEN_SCL_021015_017-720x405.jpg

EarthNight PS4 and Vita

14332177364_4e451cf8eb_z.jpg

Firewatch PS4

zXvclLsu1H6P.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

FutureGrind PS4

Image649-585x300.jpg

GNOG PS4 and PS VR

gnog.jpg

Gunsport PS4

AccurateThriftyFrillneckedlizard.gif

Invisible, Inc. PS4

4057578_invisible-inc-is-coming-to-ps4-and-has_45eb500d_m.jpg

Kerbal Space Program PS4

kerbal-space-program.png

Killing Floor 2 PS4

284677-AAAADASd.jpg

Klaus PS4 (Vita possibly canceled)

klaus.jpg

Life Goes On: Done to Death PS4

Conveyer-620x.jpg

Lost Sea PS4

15603403942_1d622a7f2b.jpg

Manifold Garden PS4

21449477405_c1b932caf4_z.jpg

Metrico+

oy53xxlshanzt1igimoz.jpg

Moon Hunters PS4 (Vita possibly canceled)

turkeys.gif

Night in the Woods PS4

14308128606_83425fcb6f_z.jpg

Nuclear Throne: PS3, PS4, Vita

crystal610.jpg

Randall PS4 and Vita

Ray’s the Dead: PS4 and Vita

8972731386_f85268cec2_z.jpg

Revolver360 RE:Actor PS4

REVOLVER360-REACTOR-PC-SCREENSHOT-WWW.OVAGAMES.COM-2.jpg

ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS PS4

2015-05-03_00004-644x320.jpg

Salt and Sanctuary: PS4 and Vita

fuKy3k8.jpg

Screencheat: PS4

Sentris: PS4

tumblr_inline_nd24fawyiM1qkx5q5.png

Severed Vita

severed5.png

Skytorn: PS4

skytornPSX_610.jpg

SmuggleCraft: PS4

17084528832_ed966ffd4b_o.gif

Soft Body: PS4 and Vita

Soft-Body-700.jpg

Space Dave: PS4 and Vita

wb.png

Stories: The Path of Destinieshttp://www.storiesthepathofdestinies.com/S4

zfHlKWs.jpg

Strike Vector: PS4

Strike%20Vector.jpg

Superbeat:XONiC : Vita

Superbeat-Xonic-Screens_09-11-15.jpg

The King Of Fighters XIV PS4

1431297548162907207.png

Thumper PS4

JpnRTR2iC_V8.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

To Leave PS4 and Vita

Section9.png

Tumblestone PS3, PS4, Vita

body1-620x.jpg

Videoball PS4

ZyuGq8E8XOMv.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Viking Squad PS4

Viking-Squad-Full-Game-Crack-Download.jpg

SUPERBEAT: XONiC on Vita will be there from acttil plus some Devolver titles I can update you on soon..

Thanks! Added Superbeat. Let me know the others and I will get them added as well. Really want to make sure to get everything in the thread to help people find out more about the games. :)

dugdug

Banned
You know, I usually roll my eyes when I see people complain about how so many indie games are throwbacks to old-school 8/16-bit era, but, when you lay it out like this...it's a little disheartening.

I mean, they all look great, but, I would like to see more originality. I know it's out there, and, its not like this list is 100% retro, but, it's still just not very exciting, IMO.

dezzy8

Drifter looks like Continuum and Silent Death Online. I played the shit outta those types of games as a kid. I'm kinda hyped right now.

Is KoF XIV a PS4 exclusive?

You know, I usually roll my eyes when I see people complain about how so many indie games are throwbacks to old-school 8/16-bit era, but, when you lay it out like this...it's a little disheartening.

I mean, they all look great, but, I would like to see more originality. I know it's out there, and, its not like this list is 100% retro, but, it's still just not very exciting, IMO.

There are alot of 2D retro looking games, but I encourage you to take a few moments to dig into the list. I was blown away by some of the games shown.

Manifold Garden's teaser trailer made me really excited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBvOdUrB-M

The PS Blog has some amazing GIFS as well

Just because something might have a similar art style to classic games, doesn't mean that it can't be unique. Like for example, we do retro pixel art because we're a two man operation and because that's what my partner does really well, but with each game, we try to do unique & interesting things with the gameplay, soundtrack, story, and such. And then you've got stuff like Rain World that might look retro at a glance, but if you look closer, you can quickly tell that they're doing far more advanced things than were ever done back in the day.

Hugstable

Banned
Crypt of the Necrodancer is a ton of fun! Has it been said whether or not they will be able to allow custom tracks on ps4 or vita?

JP

Most of those games are completely new to me another's a lot of really interesting looking stuff there.

vypek

Great thread. Chasm and Cosmic Star Heroine stick out the most to me so far, will be keeping an eye on those.

Oh hey, Night in the Woods.

Been really into that since the announce trailer. Gives me Life is Strange vibes, which is really weird.

I want to be excited for Chasm, but when I visited the webpage the first thing I saw was "procedurally generated."

Maybe this has an audience but I've yet to be impressed by one. They never seem to have any good actual level design, it's just a bunch of randomized junk that tries to pass off as a well made game. I'd love to be proven wrong at some juncture. Rogue Legacy wasn't awful, but yeah, it kind of fell into the same trappings.

CGSColin

Neo Member
Hey! I'm That Guy Making Drifter... glad to see people are still excited for the game!

It's a lot of game for two people to wrestle with but we're pushing hard to finish the game sooner rather than later so we can finally release on PS4 and Vita :)

Man, I really wish Distance was coming to Vita. It looks so awesome, I don't think I'd ever put it down if I could take it on the go with me.

Bit disappointed to see some "Vita version possibly cancelled" for a few games in there too. Given the slower amount of indie announcements for this year too, it's not looking like I'm going to have as much stuff to look forward to.

On the plus side, glad to see Drifter re-surface. Can't wait for that!

redcrayon

Hey! I'm That Guy Making Drifter... glad to see people are still excited for the game!

It's a lot of game for two people to wrestle with but we're pushing hard to finish the game sooner rather than later so we can finally release on PS4 and Vita :)
Count me in for the Vita release :)

Darkest Dungeon looks great too, plus Cosmic Star Heroine and Salt & Sanctuary, I'll take all of those on day one.

Any word on Hyper Light Drifter?

Oh hello, right before I was posting about how much I'm looking forward to Drifter!

I have to say, the original reveal trailer you made for coming to PS platforms was stunning. Particularly the music. Game has been on my radar ever since then, can't wait for it.

CGSColin

Neo Member
Here's some proof that the game's engine is (mostly) working on Vita :)

https://twitter.com/celsiusgs/status/576584193397886976

The game pretty much works on Vita and PS4 already but the big thing holding us back is there's a bunch of content and game mechanics that need to be completed before we can call it "1.0".

That said we're pretty excited to show off what we have already at PSX in December!

Top Bottom