• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015: Exhibitors List & Playable Games

Santa Monica ! yeah!!!

So Exited!!

Horny+dog_58cf3f_4940181.gif

I'm hoping for Gio Corsi to blast my Vita with some lovin'. My dream is that he picks up Tales of Innocence R, but it seems long past that point now.

Still, wouldn't mind a new localization (Phantasy Star Nova?) and port of something to keep my lovely handheld ticking over.

I'm so excited for this, I can't wait until December and getting to be there in person. Also pretty excited to see the rest of the games that are supposed to be there.

FelipeMGM

Yeah, I expect a bigger list after PGW, and we prob wont know everything, cuz some stuff that might be announced at the PSX Press conference could be playable

Playable games:

• Amplitude
  • Assault Android Cactus
  • Blind
  • Chasm
  • Cosmic Star Heroine
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Death Tales
  • Death’s Gambit
  • Distance
  • Drifter
  • Drive!Drive!Drive!
  • Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Legends
  • EarthNight
  • Firewatch
  • FutureGrind
  • GNOG
  • Gunsport
  • Invisible, Inc.
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Klaus
  • Life Goes On: Done to Death
  • Lost Sea
  • Manifold Garden
  • Metrico+
  • Moon Hunters
  • Night in the Woods
  • Nuclear Throne
  • Randall
  • Ray’s the Dead
  • Revolver360 RE:Actor
  • ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
  • Salt and Sanctuary
  • Screencheat
  • Sentris
  • Severed
  • Skytorn
  • SmuggleCraft
  • Soft Body
  • Space Dave
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies
  • Strike Vector
  • The King of Fighters XIV
  • Thumper
  • To Leave
  • Tumblestone
  • Videoball
  • Viking Squad

God I would love it if someone could make a screenshot/link thread to those games. I have never heard of way too many of them...

Vamp

Jesus, not even one good game from that list, only indie games. I hope we will see something else on the conference.

no Rime
*sad face

There's no Sony games in that list - I assume they'll confirm at a later date which of their games will be at the conference.

Where is the game that showed a MMORPG where you can play as animals or humans. .?

Wild. Will probably (hopefully) be at Paris Games Week, as the developer is French. On the other hand, I think they showed it extremely early so it may skip a year.

Luke_Wal

I firmly believe Far Cry: Primal gameplay will debut during the press conference and will be playable on the show floor. They're flying people out to San Francisco in December for "the first chance to play the game;" I would be more surprised if it DOESN'T work out that way.

bombshell

I firmly believe Far Cry: Primal gameplay will debut during the press conference and will be playable on the show floor. They're flying people out to San Francisco in December for "the first chance to play the game;" I would be more surprised if it DOESN'T work out that way.

I think it's much more likely to debut gameplay on Tuesday in Paris (Ubisoft is French) and then be playable at PSX.

Begaria

Jesus, not even one good game from that list, only indie games. I hope we will see something else on the conference.

Oh thank god you've played each and every single one of these games that haven't come out yet to tell us that they're not good.

Vamp

Whats wrong with you people? I have my opinion, i dont like indie games and i dont see anything interesting on the list. Whats wrong with that?

bombshell

Whats wrong with you people? I have my opinion, i dont like indie games and i dont see anything interesting on the list. Whats wrong with that?

You don't like indie games. Do you realize how asinine that statement is? Indie games isn't a genre.

Daigr

Wanted to try Hyper Light Drifter.

Hope the list of exhibitors isn't complete want to see Atlus and Xseed.

Atlus was there last year I believe.

dugdug

Banned

"Not even one good game on this list" is different than "I'm not interested in these games."

Top Bottom