• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015: Exhibitors List & Playable Games

HMD

zkUHcbn.png

Crash-to-Sony-Image.jpg

0SBuk.gif

Can it be?

I'm positive this is just editors trolling people, I hope I'm wrong though.

I get super hyped for any conference,be it Sony,microsoft,nintendo or Pc stuff....i love them all......apart from those filthy indies,stinking up the place.(j/k)

Last year, most indie booths had 1-2 stations. I believe Cosmic Star Heroine will get 1 PS4 station and 1 Vita station this year. If you're there, it shouldn't be hard to get a chance to play it - general attendance last year wasn't as crazy as something like E3 or PAX and since there were a ton of indie games to play, all spread out nicely, there weren't very long lines in that part of the convention hall (the lines were for stuff like VR & the AAA games).

This is why I prefer PSX over E3, It's a far more intimate experience with developers of both triple A and indie games.

First time Killing Floor 2 will have been seen running on a PS4? Must admit as someone who doesn't have a decent PC I'm really looking forward to some Zed killing on PS4.

Pejo

Gold Member
Can't wait for this event. It's my first game related event I'll be attending. I'm mostly excited to try out PSVR. Some cool indies I'd like to try out there though too, Salt and Sanctuary for sure.

Last year, most indie booths had 1-2 stations. I believe Cosmic Star Heroine will get 1 PS4 station and 1 Vita station this year. If you're there, it shouldn't be hard to get a chance to play it - general attendance last year wasn't as crazy as something like E3 or PAX and since there were a ton of indie games to play, all spread out nicely, there weren't very long lines in that part of the convention hall (the lines were for stuff like VR & the AAA games).

I'm thinking that since PSX is a known quantity now-- plus it being in SF-- that the numbers will be way up from last year's in Vegas. Regardless, I'm looking forward to trying the PS4 version out!

I do wonder how a new Crash game will be handled.

Its probably happening but I wonder who will develop it. The last time Activision was trying to revive it that team eventually got put on Skylanders and I am gonna guess Activison wont want to divert devs from its big moneymaker to make what will probably be a small downloadable game going after nostalgia.

Worst case it its farmed out to some no name studio that does a shit job ala Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD. Or Sony is in charge of development though Third Party Productions and its handed to some shit house that does a lot of the port work for busted PS+ games.

I wonder what will be a good outcome of such a project. The people who made Crash has kind of gotten out of that kind of development.

Wasn't there a rumoured Superman game? Never followed it so don't know if it got debunked.
They probably have a LEGO game or two to announce too.

I wouldnt be shocked if they have something that kind of ties into Superman v Batman.

Maybe Injustice 2?

vypek

I do wonder how a new Crash game will be handled.

Its probably happening but I wonder who will develop it. The last time Activision was trying to revive it that team eventually got put on Skylanders and I am gonna guess Activison wont want to divert devs from its big moneymaker to make what will probably be a small downloadable game going after nostalgia.

Worst case it its farmed out to some no name studio that does a shit job ala Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD. Or Sony is in charge of development though Third Party Productions and its handed to some shit house that does a lot of the port work for busted PS+ games.

I wonder what will be a good outcome of such a project. The people who made Crash has kind of gotten out of that kind of development.

I wouldnt be shocked if they have something that kind of ties into Superman v Batman.

Maybe Injustice 2?

Maybe Sanzaru could handle making Crash since they aren't doing work on Sly 5.

Alo0oy

Banned
Whats wrong with you people? I have my opinion, i dont like indie games and i dont see anything interesting on the list. Whats wrong with that?

Until Dawn, Ratchet & Clank, Heavy Rain, & Sly Cooper were developed by indie studios, do you hate those games?

Turkoop

Banned
Does Warner have any games announced that are not released?

I guess they will have stuff to reveal soon.

Maybe that Suicide Squad game, and verendus said once, they're working on a PS4 exclusive game, no idea if its Suicide Squad

If Sony is gonna add R* on this list in the next weeks.. I'm gonna explode !

The God

「Gravelord Sawyer」 @Sawyer_DAA 38m38 minutes ago
@SonySantaMonica are you bringing anything though?

Santa Monica Studio @SonySantaMonica 37m37 minutes ago
@Sawyer_DAA cupcakes at minimum, most likely

---

GoW confirmed.

Fat Princess Adventures and GoW 4. In.

kyser73

That i dont like small cheap games. I like AAA games like mgs5, bloodborne, witcher 3 not dont starve or stuff like that.

Firewatch alone will probably be better than 50% of the AAA games released next year.

But then since you've seen & played those games you don't need to bother with any of them, right?

OT - Assault Android Cactus is soooo cloooooose noowwwwww

Whats wrong with you people? I have my opinion, i dont like indie games and i dont see anything interesting on the list. Whats wrong with that?

Then you say something like 'I'm hoping for some triple A as well! Indies aren't really my thing' instead of that shit-post you spilled out over us.

That i dont like small cheap gamest.

Crivens. This is what I like to call a 'shititude'.

eerik9000

Until Dawn, Ratchet & Clank, Heavy Rain, & Sly Cooper were developed by indie studios, do you hate those games?
All these games are funded, published and owned by Sony, so the games themselves are not "indie".

I guess something like The Witcher 3 could count as an "indie". And hey, Microsoft had Ryse in their indie game showreel in 2013.

"Indie" is a fucking stupid term. In movies, music, and now games.

So ready for this. SO READY FOR THIS.

Anyone not yet signed up for the GAF Meetup that is planning to go and wants to run into other GAF members?

Top Bottom