• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 official European waiting thread - come here and wait with us!

Tow

Neo Member
Got the regular system ordered from ShopTo and have Killzone and Assassins Creed 4 ordered from Amazon. It's going to be a long 2 weeks that's for sure.

reminder

I'm here with you guys. Pre-ordered since june and i'm so excited that it's only 2 more weeks instead of 3 of 4 months. Doesn't make the wait much easier, though.

kyser73

I preordered as soon as the price came up on screen at E3. I literally didn't believe it at first - £50 more than the PSX when it launched.

RaikuHebi

Banned
OMG THE LAUNCH ADVERT WAS JUST ON DURING THE ENGLAND GAME!

Much better quality than Youtube and I can definitely confirm that it was definitely Crash on the sign.

I'm getting mine from shopto.

I'll be keeping a close eye on when the shopto X1 people get their consoles, just to give me an idea as to when they will dispatch the PS4's the following week.

pelican

Waiting [un]patiently for the "Mega" Bundle.

Games

KZ, COD, BF4, Creed 4, NFS & Knack [yay!]

Not worried about faulty unit. If it happens, it happens.

pelican

I'll be keeping a close eye on when the shopto X1 people get their consoles, just to give me an idea as to when they will dispatch the PS4's the following week.

Shopto are great. I noticed the were starting processing xbox orders this week, not sure of shipping date for them yet.

Every console i've ever had with them has got to me the day before launch. They normally dispatch them 2 days before launch but since DPD are so good it only takes a day to get to you :D

TeaFan

Ordered mine there as well. Good shout on seeing how the X1 launches with them

Vizzeh

Banned
Im getting my PS4 on Tuesday 19th Nov, cant wait. Ordered of amazon.com last night priority shipping :) (UK Here)

Still have to collect my other megabundle console also, but will likely sell the playstation in the standard box to a fella in work for no extra charge.

LuckyEMS

Banned
KZ bundle from Amazon, AC4 also

Should get NFS just after launch, going for PS+ but waiting for some (hopefully) Cyber Monday deals on the year

I'm still waiting for the Mega Pack offer from Killzone. I ordered on the 13th of June so I must be close now, right?

Still, a bit shameful that Shopto is more expensive than GAME of all places.

Binabik15

Can't wait for my PS4 Killzone megabundle to arrive. It'll get shipped to my family's home, though, and I can't visit home until early December thanks to uni.

I have

-regular PS4 with launch day guarantee
-KZ megabundle from the first batch, but no shipping date
-Ass Creed 4
-Knack
-Battlefield 4

preordered on Amazon.

I wanted Driveclub with the 50€ off code from Amazon, but for some reason my mother's email account doesn't show Amazon mails from earlier than late September and those fucking cockroaches won't send another mail with the code, so I don't know it. I don't even like driving games, but THAT saving, both in money and weeks of my life waiting for a DSL1000 connection to DL a huge game. Super bummed about the code thing, Amazon really pisses me off with their refusal just to send another damn mail. If a retailer does a B2G1 deal, I'll drop my game order with them.

PARANO1A

I haven't preordered but hoping to pick one up on launch day. Don't like the wait but at least it's much shorter than we've had to wait in previous gens.

This is the first gen I'll be picking up systems at launch too so I'm feeling super special :)

DagsJT

Cancelled my £399 Killzone order from ShopTo and went with only the console for £349 from Asda. I figured I've got a faint interest in Killzone but I'd rather spend the £50 on a game I actually want like AC4 or NBA 2k14. Especially when you use Flubit and games are coming out at £40~ or so.

Marc

tumblr_lrnoyjBI821qcq3x3o1_500.gif

Beta testers gotta beta test I guess, to avoid the mess,

Im so glad for the delay now to be honest, outside of a totally dud unit, im pretty sure im prepared for the launch. Also im most definitely selling my unit to Cex before the first years up and picking up a brand new one.

Taker34

Banned
Patiently waiting for the console and 5 great games. Luckily I just got a decent gaming PC to play DayZ and a couple of other games until my console arrives.

Every console i've ever had with them has got to me the day before launch. They normally dispatch them 2 days before launch but since DPD are so good it only takes a day to get to you :D

And with them using DPD for the PS4, we can now use their new service to track the package up to the 15 minute delivery window!

Watching mine go around whilst waiting will be killing me, lol

Gav

With DPD next day, are Shopto really likely to send them out 2 days before?

I've got the Friday off... Not the Thursday, ha.

SenkiDala

Waiting my PS4 from Amazon.fr, and I'll just get KZSF with it. I'll have a XO the week before so I don't need a lot of games on PS4. :)

Does anyone know who scan uses? (uk) whoever they are they are blindingly fast. Never had a package arrive later that 12pm the next day, no matter what delivery i select.

With DPD next day, are Shopto really likely to send them out 2 days before?

I've got the Friday off... Not the Thursday, ha.

They have done with every console in the last few years, Booked the thurs and fri off just in case.

Still if you miss it, DPD are really good at getting it too you quickly anyway

kyser73

Oh arse, missed that while I was off for a piss :-(

Saw the Ryse ad, lol'd at the plain as day "Not actual game footage" subtitle through the whole thing.
UK ad regulations are a bitch, eh Microsoft?

That aren't occurred to me, about the ad regs.

Ooh, that's sweet for KZ 'In game footage shown' all the way.

I have a preorder but I'm seriously doubting about picking it up. Mario releases on the same day and I don't really like the launch lineup. But it's new hardware. I always want that.

Ein Bear

Have the Killzone/DS4/Camera Mega-Bundle pre-ordered with ShopTo.

This wait is killing me, is so much worse now the console is out in the US :( Still not sure what to grab as a second game, had got Knack pre-ordered, but I cancelled it when the reviews started coming in. A couple of my friends want me to get BF4, but I don't know if I really want a second FPS game at launch.

PierrePressure

Neo Member
Preordered mine back in June from ISME (brave I know).

Promised a launch day console but I changed my address with them recently and I got an email from them with a new delivery date of March 2013!

Arghhhh!

They have since assured me that I will receive launch stock though I'm still dubious!

Rainy Dog

Wow, I forgot about that.
If the US Amazon store works, and I've used it for PC games so I'm set up, then retail and the UK PSN store can go swivel.

Yeah, got a few Steam games from Amazon US myself so I'm all setup too. That's the route I'll take for all games unless there's any new account sharing restrictions we've yet to hear about.

So I only pre-ordered last week from GAME - the official word says that I shouldn't expect my console on launch but its guaranteed before Xmas.

Anyone want to make an educated guess as to when it will come - am I looking at like 23rd December or something :(

So I only pre-ordered last week from GAME - the official word says that I shouldn't expect my console on launch but its guaranteed before Xmas.

Anyone want to make an educated guess as to when it will come - am I looking at like 23rd December or something :(

You're guess is as good as any. All depends how constant console shipments are.

Top Bottom