• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 official European waiting thread - come here and wait with us!

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Are you ShopTo guys receiving these emails today or are you just late finding them?

I've had the processing email & its been processing since the 18th,I have the Mega Bundle & I pre-ordered on the 21th feb just after the live event
I pre-paid for the console & AC4 3 months ago althou I do have the charger/stand/AC4 & NFSR with it that they seem to be shipping together so my guess is(I hope) some items haven't arrived yet.

mekes

I've had the processing email & its been processing since the 18th,I have the Mega Bundle & I pre-ordered on the 21th feb just after the live event
I pre-paid for the console & AC4 3 months ago althou I do have the charger/stand/AC4 & NFSR with it that they seem to be shipping together so my guess is(I hope) some items haven't arrived yet.

I wondered about that myself since I have the mega bundle with some extra games and the charging cradle all grouped in to 1 order.

AustinFelix

Unconfirmed Member
Just to chime in, I've had no emails - but my shopto order is now saying 'Completed'

EDIT: That's with mega bundle + KNACK + AC4

EDIT2: Checked email, and I have shipping noticed, to be sent on Thursday delivered for Launch day.

eoa-swam

Has anybody who ordered from Amazon seen any activity?

My order from May 28th still reads:

Not yet dispatched
DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday 29 Nov 2013

Same here. I preordered the morning it was available to preorder but its still "processing" on Shopto. Hopefully that'll change in the next day or so as I'm really paranoid about something happening with the delivery this Friday!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Not yet for me but I plan too. Have they contacted you?

Not yet. They rang me a couple of weeks ago to go through the new bundles they had (I picked the basic one which gets me NFS for £40, on too of my kill zone bundle)

Hopefully I'll hear from them early next week, they would have been busy with the Xbox launch

Mik3F

I wonder why ShopTo are sending out 2 different dispatch emails, guess it must be who is entering the details into the system.

The ticket they sent out states that they will ALL be sent on the Thursday for Friday delivery.

If they send one out early they have to send them all

I envy you people so much, since it looks like I'll have to wait some more to get my hands on PS4 - all shops near my aunt's town in Germany are sold out, and Amazon has no stock for non-preorderers. There's a small chance that I'll be able to get one in my country near the launch date, but prices range from 450€ to 500€. And I'd probably bite at that price, but I'm worried about warranty, even though most sellers give 1 to 2 years warranty, I'm a bit sceptical, since they're basically just sellers on our craigslist-like sites.

And all that while looking at my soon-to-arrive AssCreed 4, NFS and Injustice PS4 discs :/

So, i missed the ps4 tour at my uni, and went to game today and there new demo station was switched off. Though i gave the pad a hold (which funnily enough had nail marks on the sticks) and gotta say i really didnt like the feel of the grips, buttons, especially the triggers and d pad. It really put a dent in my hype, though i hope when i get it in my hands at home on friday that it feels better.

Smaller then i was expecting though, pad and console.

ACX

Neo Member
Not yet. They rang me a couple of weeks ago to go through the new bundles they had (I picked the basic one which gets me NFS for £40, on too of my kill zone bundle)

Hopefully I'll hear from them early next week, they would have been busy with the Xbox launch

Same as me, they rang me to choose a bundle a few weeks ago. I chose the Killzone one since the Watchdogs one had to be reorganised. On their site I think it says you are able to prepay for the stuff on the 27th and 28th.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I wondered about that myself since I have the mega bundle with some extra games and the charging cradle all grouped in to 1 order.
Like that
tdSOEzd.png

yeah I think some items haven't arrived in their warehouse yet so the order can't go through,.

Sort of just realised a bunch of PS+ games I had grabbed when they were free have disappeared, despite my PS+ Sub still being active. Mainly all the ones from July, August, September :(

Good to see Sony EU keeping up their fine tradition of not giving two shits about Sony customers! We pay more, we wait longer and ultimately get less free shit... and we keep coming back for more.

Meh the Mega bundle makes up for a few quid off a PSN title for me

I guess that's true, they didn't get bundles in NA did they?

Killzone Gamers Bundle
NBA
BF4
Controller Charge Kit

I keep thinking of getting another game, but I'm not sure. Maybe Assassin's Creed... but I've only just played and completed the first one.

AlexisBrennt

Neo Member
Just 5 more days. I'm really excited. I pre-ordered the standalone PS4, no bundle, as I have quite the backlog on the PS3. And with the free PS Plus games I still have something to play on my new baby.

TJUK

Neo Member
Still havent got mine yet, i pre-ordered in March and pre paid a few weeks ago. Got my email confirming my purchase but no delivery code email yet.

I got my tracking number email and order status moved to 'completed' at 2pm on 23rd Nov.

I didn't initially see my tracking number email as it was in my spam filter (gmail) so check there if you haven't had one yet.

cilonen

So, is it safe to download the 1.51 Firmware yet, or wait a bit and see if another update comes out between now and Friday?

Also, does anyone have the link to the EU 1.51 Firmware? :p

I did from the official playstation UK site, but they've removed the page :(

There was a page with instructions for initialising your PS4 including a like to the firmware here: http://uk.playstation.com/home/news/articles/detail/item663036/Initialise-your-PS4-system/

It's now gone and I can't find a link to it.

Well I guess Sony still has time to properly announce full plans for the PS4 launch from tomorrow so we could hear about any bonuses as well as full list of apps etc.

Certinty

Well I guess Sony still has time to properly announce full plans for the PS4 launch from tomorrow so we could hear about any bonuses as well as full list of apps etc.
We aren't going to get any bonuses, that's pretty clear now. Sort of pathetic that we pay so much more though and don't get shit in return though.

SJRB

Gold Member
Will there be any live streams of any EU launch event?

Is there even a big launch event? It's starting to feel like Sony doesn't give a fuck now that the US is in the bag. Two weeks ago I was getting bombarded with mails and stuff from Playstation, Shu and the rest were hyping on twitter. And now, almost nothing.

Is there even a big launch event? It's starting to feel like Sony doesn't give a fuck now that the US is in the bag. Two weeks ago I was getting bombarded with mails and stuff from Playstation, Shu and the rest were hyping on twitter. And now, almost nothing.

I hear you on that.

Saiyan-Rox

We aren't going to get any bonuses, that's pretty clear now. Sort of pathetic that we pay so much more though and don't get shit in return though.

SCEE will never change they've been like this for years especially when it comes to the PSN store prices and content.

In the past and now they don't do anything but i've been tweeting at Shu and tbh everyone should do the same cause it's really not on.

Top Bottom