• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screenshots of PlayStation Experience 2015 games **56k warning!**

Mikey Jr.

1. These game will all be playable at PSX 2015.

2. I have no idea what is on PS4, PS3, or Vita.

3. I wanted to create this thread because there is a ton of interesting looking stuff here that I feel may be getting overlooked. And sometimes, screenshots speak louder than words.

4. If you have a screenshot that looks better or better represents the game, feel free to PM me.

5. Yes, most, if not all of these, are indie games. These are not the only games playable. There will be a bunch of triple AAA games that Sony is saving to reveal later.

6. Apparently there is more to come.

7. Clicking (or double clicking) should open a bigger picture.

8. Other thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1128221

9. I will update this thread when they reveal more games.

Amplitude

3xK4g0Q.jpg
--------------
Assault Android Cactus

--------------
Blind

???
--------------
Chasm

--------------
Cosmic Star Heroine

--------------
Crypt of the NecroDancer

-------------
Darkest Dungeon

-------------
Death Tales

-------------
Death’s Gambit

-------------
Distance

-------------
Drifter

-------------
Drive!Drive!Drive!

-------------
Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Legends

-------------
EarthNight

-------------
Firewatch

------------
FutureGrind

------------
GNOG

------------
Gunsport

------------
Invisible, Inc.

------------
Kerbal Space Program

------------
Killing Floor 2

------------
Klaus

------------
Life Goes On: Done to Death

------------
Lost Sea

------------
Manifold Garden

------------
Metrico+

------------
Moon Hunters

------------
Nuclear Throne

------------
Randall

------------
Ray’s the Dead

------------
Revolver360 RE:Actor

------------
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS

-----------
Salt and Sanctuary

-----------
Screencheat

-----------
Sentris

-----------
Severed

-----------
Skytorn

-----------
SmuggleCraft

-----------
Soft Body

-----------
Space Dave

ollBchB.gif

-----------
Stories: The Path of Destinies

-----------
Strike Vector

-----------
The King of Fighters XIV

-----------
Thumper

-----------
To Leave

-----------
Tumblestone

-----------
Videoball

-----------
Viking Squad

lcap

I really think developers are running out of creativity in coming up with good game names. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them sound incredible but some names are just awful.

There is a lot of interesting games in this list. Can't wait to play them. But where the hell is The Banner Saga PS4 port? The game was announced a long time ago.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
There is a lot of interesting games in this list. Can't wait to play them. But where the hell is The Banner Saga PS4 port? The game was announced a long time ago.
They had development trouble and had to switch the developer in charge of the porting.

Last status was that it's going into console submission in November.

Amplitude - Hell yes
Assault Android Cactus - Hell yes
Cosmic Star Heroine - Hell yes
Darkest Dungeon - Hell yes
Firewatch - hell yes
Futuregrind - looks interesting
Kerbal Space Program - hell yes
Killing Floor 2 - hell yes

dadjumper

Oh heck yeah, Crypt of the Necrodancer is coming to PS4? I'll buy that again!
Also heck yeah Videoball, it's about dang time

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I hope KSP works for PS4. Also an co-op mode to build together with someone would be awesome.

Dawg

Darkest Dungeon, I can't wait for that game. Looks incredible.

Fantastic list.

Amplitude - Hell yes
Assault Android Cactus - Hell yes
Cosmic Star Heroine - Hell yes
Darkest Dungeon - Hell yes
Firewatch - hell yes
Futuregrind - looks interesting
Kerbal Space Program - hell yes
Killing Floor 2 - hell yes

Darkest dungeon looks awesome!

I'm quite excited for Death's Gambit, Salt and Sanctuary, Darkest Dungeon and Cosmic Star Heroine.

Like I said in the other thread, make sure you know what you're getting yourselves into with Darkest Dungeon. I don't want to frighten people or tell you that you should drop the game, but keep in mind that it's a very difficult game. If you want to overcome that difficulty, you'll have to grind... a lot.

That doesn't mean the game is awful, though. If you have no problem with a difficulty system that feels frustrating a lot of the times, this game is exceptionally good. I don't even mind difficult games, but I prefer the Souls way of difficulty where you learn from your mistakes and eventually improve. This one punishes you a lot more. The game used to be brutal, but do-able. But the recent patch just made it even harder.

This is just my personal opinion, though. Maybe someone else who also played the Early Access version on Steam will tell you something different. But I think people should know this game is not just a really amazing looking turn-based RPG. It's also very hard. And some people will like that, but others will not.

Moobabe

Like I said in the other thread, make sure you know what you're getting yourselves into with Darkest Dungeon. I don't want to frighten people or tell you that you should drop the game, but keep in mind that it's a very difficult game. If you want to overcome that difficulty, you'll have to grind... a lot.

That doesn't mean the game is awful, though. If you have no problem with a difficulty system that feels frustrating a lot of the times, this game is exceptionally good. I don't even mind difficult games, but I prefer the Souls way of difficulty where you learn from your mistakes and eventually improve. This one punishes you a lot more. The game used to be brutal, but do-able. But the recent patch just made it even harder.

This is just my personal opinion, though. Maybe someone else who also played the Early Access version on Steam will tell you something different. But I think people should know this game is not just a really amazing looking turn-based RPG. It's also very hard. And some people will like that, but others will not.

I'd go a little further and say the game is still struggling with balance problems. Difficult is fine - Darkest Dungeon often feels unfair for the sake of being unfair and then labels it as "difficult."

Still, there's a good game under the issues and if they get ironed out it'll be well worth picking up.

Top Bottom