• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

raindoc

@Raindoc: Du kannst dein Bier behalten. Empire-Abschaum. :p

Würde es auch so nicht nehmen, weil ich kein Bier trinke
now I'm feeling much better about killing you.

also - I'm reading through the dead thread now and since people are wondering - my deleted posts in the Hutt forum contained some personal info I did not want to share with the whole world, so they got deleted prior to the release of the thread.

You guys don't know me but I've been following along with this game and it was pretty awesome. Thanks for the entertainment! I did not see that twist coming. Raindoc seemed fishy to me all along, but Palmer vouched for him and I trusted Palmer. Well played.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
You guys don't know me but I've been following along with this game and it was pretty awesome. Thanks for the entertainment! I did not see that twist coming. Raindoc seemed fishy to me all along, but Palmer vouched for him and I trusted Palmer. Well played.

Glad you were entertained. Try signing up for the next round! We should be starting the next set of games quite shortly.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's tempting, but it also seems very stressful. I have social anxiety issues, lol. I fear for my sanity.

I won't lie, it can get pretty stressful, but after the stress, there's the Dead Thread, and that's basically just a 24/7 party. :p

So in the end, my biggest suspicion was wrong. eJawa especially was innocent all along.

Ah well, my participation rate is rising, so maybe next game I'll make it to day 5!

See you then.

Kevyt

I did not understand any of the roles or who was Mafia and who wasn't in this thread... It was crazy and fun. Nice job everyone especially Palmer the MVP!!

raindoc

guys

Guys

GUYS

There were two rebel armorers and more Hutts got items than rebels.

guys

kill me again

guys

Sure. Gimme a hand blaster QB

han-shot-first-o.gif

This as an awesome game guys. Props to Matty, Crab and Kark for sorting it.

Well done to Raindoc and Palmer.

I've been moving cities and fell totally out of the loop on this in the last couple of weeks. Can't wait to go back and see how the last bit shook out.

Top Bottom