• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: Sweden has huge immigration problems. Sweden: No we don't, USA pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Trump isn't really that bad. If you had the blonde bitch in office the other half of America would be bitching. Plus with years of protest and no change, do you really think anything is going to happen? With technology taking over jobs the next decade and more minimum wage employees being replaced with robots (service/freight/goods/ industry) Do you REALLY think we will EVER have a Republican president? NO we will be a democratic country! so could everyone shut up and sit still for the next 4 years, and realize this is the last republican in office for a long time.

Guys. Trump isn't really that bad. If you had the blonde bitch in office the other half of America would be bitching. Plus with years of protest and no change, do you really think anything is going to happen? With technology taking over jobs the next decade and more minimum wage employees being replaced with robots (service/freight/goods/ industry) Do you REALLY think we will EVER have a Republican president? NO we will be a democratic country! so could everyone shut up and sit still for the next 4 years, and realize this is the last republican in office for a long time.
Hmm.

446546.gif

Hmmmmm...

I do not understand why my claim is so off. As technology takes more lower class Americans jobs what are they going to do for work? The more people utilizing the social programs this government provides the more votes for the left. You have the entire shipping industry going to be programmed, you have fast food restaurants having 2 people operate them (already trials in Canada.) You have amazons self running grocery open in Washington. I understand why some may say this doesn't have anything to do with the topic, but it really does. If you guys look at where we are headed you never have to worry about another Donald Trump, and this is someone who voted for him saying this. Its to late hes president. You really cant fuck up an entire system in 4 years. Ill give you 8 to get some serious damage. Sorry people may call me a bigot or ignorant, but I don't understand the peoples fears! Our future is looking very very Blue.

We don't even have a republican president right now wolf man.

I do not understand why my claim is so off. As technology takes more lower class Americans jobs what are they going to do for work? The more people utilizing the social programs this government provides the more votes for the left. You have the entire shipping industry going to be programmed, you have fast food restaurants having 2 people operate them (already trials in Canada.) You have amazons self running grocery open in Washington. I understand why some may say this doesn't have anything to do with the topic, but it really does. If you guys look at where we are headed you never have to worry about another Donald Trump, and this is someone who voted for him saying this. Its to late hes president. You really cant fuck up an entire system in 4 years. Ill give you 8 to get some serious damage. Sorry people may call me a bigot or ignorant, but I don't understand the peoples fears! Our future is looking very very Blue.

So you're saying don't discuss Trump's countless fuckups because automation and he already won?

Sounds good.

I don't think anyone's side-eyeing your points about automation and robotization.

I think they're side-eyeing the following:
1. "Trump isn't really that bad."
2. "If you had the blonde bitch in office ..."
3. "do you really think anything is going to happen?"
4. "Do you REALLY thing we will EVER have a Republican president."
5. "could everyone shut up and sit still"

And now:
6. "you never have to worry about another Donald Trump"
7. "this is someone who voted for him"
8. "You really can't fuck up an entire system in 4 years."

Everyone has the right to complain. Its just extremely reductive now that he is the president. The American peoples voice is not going to be heard with this individual (look at his recent press conference) he really doesnt give a shit if you disagree with him. I said the comments I said to try to shine some light on the situation. Unless he gets assassinated or impeached hes your president. All I was trying to explain is that our future looks more and more Blue

giphy.gif

We aren't going to become more "blue" if we just sit here and not say anything

Tell that to the people from seven countries who couldn't get into the US for a while, some of which who were deported back to their countries. And of course the people who will experience this, since the ban will come back in other form.
Or the people seeing a Steve Bannon in the White House, who allows guys like Milo on his news site who harasses transsexuals till they have to change schools.
I could go on and on and tell you how your "Trump is not THAT bad" is complete bullshit, but I doubt you'll listen.

APF

oh no i was only disagreeing with trump because i thought the cared about whether i agreed with him oh well back to the internment camp then i guess

cwmartin

The more people utilizing the social programs this government provides the more votes for the left.

Have you ever even paid attention to American politics in the last 40 years? Poor white conservative voters voting against their own interest is exactly how republicans win votes.

They vote out of fear, stupidity, and some ridiculous American idealism drilled into their heads.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-smuggles-terrorists-among-syrian-refugees-453039

Isis is exploiting our refugee program, and sadly that one kid in class has to ruin the pizza party for everyone else. If I had a bowl of 1,000 skittles and told you probably 20 of the are poisonous and 1 of them is defiantly poisonous would you take one? Im not saying syrians are skittles. Im just saying the bully (ISIS) literally has told us multiple times (especially in the summer 16) they would invade Europe and America by utilizing their refugee programs! you have the bully literally telling you how its going to attack YOU!

and im sorry for all the victims of 9/11 but that event almost happened 2 decades ago. Im sorry but we don't have the same enemy we did then, now. So could the media get over those countrys

Hope I dont get banned from Gaf for all this, and im sorry if some people feel im ignorant or whatever.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
http://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-smuggles-terrorists-among-syrian-refugees-453039

Isis is exploiting our refugee program, and sadly that one kid in class has to ruin the pizza party for everyone else. If I had a bowl of 1,000 skittles and told you probably 20 of the are poisonous and 1 of them is defiantly poisonous would you take one? Im not saying syrians are skittles. Im just saying the bully (ISIS) literally has told us multiple times (especially in the summer 16) they would invade Europe and America by utilizing their refugee programs! you have the bully literally telling you how its going to attack YOU!

and im sorry for all the victims of 9/11 but that event almost happened 2 decades ago. Im sorry but we don't have the same enemy we did then, now. So could the media get over those countrys

Hope I dont get banned from Gaf for all this, and im sorry if some people feel im ignorant or whatever.

What in the shit fuck is all this now!!??

Okay now you're just randomly dumping hilariously misguided right wing talking points on us, with zero consideration for the fact that it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

2014_12_%2B7_%2B0_36.gif

Jisgsaw

You are trolling with your skittle comment that already was destroyed whem E. Trump used it, right?

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure persuing these kinds of cases across country borders is incredibly difficult.

True, but if he really switched the questions in his film vs those actually asked, this is such a clear case of libel/misrepresentation that I'd imagine they could do something about it?

RinsFury

What the FUCK is this shit??

Lowmelody

From the CNN article. I was going to make a joke about a William Shatner impression but OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS HANDS!

Eyn6uvpu

I always thought the tiny hands thing was about his insecurities, but they really are small.

jesus christos!

I want to protect those hands.

are the statistics he quotes at the beginning wrong?

I didn't watch the video (can't at the moment) but I did glance at his rebuttal to the rebuttals...

https://acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/

I find it highly dubious when one of his justifications for murder going down, is improved emergency services....

I would be happy to see a subsequent rebuttal of a rebuttal of a rebuttal though - mainly because I'm struggling to find the patience to deal with shitty sources (this no doubt included).

You'll do well.

Spinluck

Poor Trump being attacked by the media.

They keep twisting his words and the story.

Our President has been victimized!!!

Yes, you can. Supreme Court nominations are a thing that can decide decades of important decisions.

A few months ago people thought the future looked very blue, that the Republican party was done, that it would be an overwhelming victory for the Democrats. Look at how quickly the tables turn. And that can happen again and again.

ISIS is exploiting shit in the American refugee program, because it is already very hard to get into the US. As for the rest of your post, you make zero sense. Trump is telling you literally how he is going to kick the Muslims and Mexicans out. But apparently that doesn't count. But when ISIS makes a threat we need to take it as a sure thing?

Lol are you Eric Trump? This is literally like one of his twitter posts.

Magwik

Banned

Everyone has the right to complain. Its just extremely reductive now that he is the president. The American peoples voice is not going to be heard with this individual (look at his recent press conference) he really doesnt give a shit if you disagree with him. I said the comments I said to try to shine some light on the situation. Unless he gets assassinated or impeached hes your president. All I was trying to explain is that our future looks more and more Blue

Totally not an alt account.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Mr Playmaster posting that one link makes me question his motives too. Like, I haven't seen anyone post a link of that guy in good faith :lol.

Holy fuck :lol

God I wish this fuck would just go away. This fucker is "alt-right" as fuck and using him as a source for anything just makes you look bad.

Sincerely, a Swedish citizen's opinion on the subject.

oh he's an alt right sorry about that but at least he is swedish right? got that right at least (Relieved..didn't do a background check)

Got

Banned
Sometimes I like to have a discussion with AI programs through the internet. I use people's ridiculous and non-sensical posts and see what I get back.

"You are receptive to change. What is Trump? You will be the first to know if I have done it. You and your years of protest and no change do me think anything is going to happen. You and your technology taking over jobs the next decade and more minimum wage employees being replaced with robots service freight goods industry Do me think we will EVER have a Republican president. Awesome.. I'm not so sure you will. It's possible."

Jackpot

Banned

Isis is exploiting our refugee program, and sadly that one kid in class has to ruin the pizza party for everyone else. If I had a bowl of 1,000 skittles and told you probably 20 of the are poisonous and 1 of them is defiantly poisonous would you take one? Im not saying syrians are skittles. Im just saying the bully (ISIS) literally has told us multiple times (especially in the summer 16) they would invade Europe and America by utilizing their refugee programs!

If 2% of a food produced/refugees accepted where deadly, then yes, they would be taken off the market. But it's not. It's 0.000000027%. Which means it would need to be a pile of 74,000,000 skittles for your analogy to work.

It would literally make an order of magnitude more sense if you were to say "If there were X toddlers and Y of them accidentally shot someone, would you still let a toddler into your house?"

The analogy is repackaged from Nazi Germany except it was about poisonous mushrooms.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Have you ever even paid attention to American politics in the last 40 years? Poor white conservative voters voting against their own interest is exactly how republicans win votes.

They vote out of fear, stupidity, and some ridiculous American idealism drilled into their heads.
It's like this poster hasn't read about those Obamacare users who just voted for the Obamacare repeal in the last election.

Protip: this isn't how politics works. Republicans will blame Democrats for their own fuck-ups, just like they've been doing all the time, and their base will gobble it up. Nothing will change if people shut up and take it in silence, accepting all these awful things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom