• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

zsynqx

DHD0JNkU0AAOYSo.jpg

Eidan

I saw Snapchat post one of their stories on the attack, and they're trying to push the bullshit "accident" narrative as well. What kind of person gets "scared", and then accelerates into a crowd of people?

SomTervo

Why the fuck can't nazi shit be zero-tolerance? Like immediate civil service and mandatory history classes.

Yes, yes, free speech, yadda yadda, but Nazi rhetoric and symbolism is literally the most charged and unequivocal imagery in human history. Unequivocal is the operative: there is ONE thing this imagery means and it is drenched in heinous shit.

The guy deserves to rot in prison with no possibility of getting out. I don't see how you can think this is anything but a deliberate attack. You know what is going to happen if you put the pedal to the floor while heading towards a crowd.

And a big fuck you to 4chan for trying to ruin that kids life by saying the car was his.

Dude holding the Nazi flag looks like the most unintimidating Nazi of all time.

I wonder if these Neo-Nazi types see themselves as 'real Americans'. Because frankly I can think of few things more American than fighting against the Nazis. Alongside baseball and apple pie.

I wonder how they can even call themselves Nazis when I am pretty sure they would be killed under actual Nazi rule or hate it considering it's totalitarian and they wouldn't ever be able to just sit on a pc all day being trolls.

Jeremy

I saw Snapchat post one of their stories on the attack, and they're trying to push the bullshit "accident" narrative as well. What kind of person gets "scared", and then accelerates into a crowd of people?

The video footage and images are so damning on this. There doesn't look like there's anyone up the street.

Also it's so telling about how far we've come this spun out of those fucking statues being removed.

Not even the most "let's wait and see" theories after a suspected IS attack twisted themselves into a pretzel like this. Sure, things can still change in a total 180 but it's highly unlikely. There's a video of it in broad daylight people.

I don't understand this, the alt-right won in America, what the hell were they protesting.

These people are straight up delusional, feel they are being persecuted while at the same time not having a single fucking clue what that actually is.

Lautaro

These fuckers have been ranting all year that radical moslems will come to their country and start running over people and then this shit happens...

It bewilders me that you still have these Confederate statues when they're celebrating the fucking losers, and they're on the wrong side of history.

Remove them all.

Audioboxer

I'm being hyperbolic but seriously, what does this guy have to fear from police? The police literally took Dylan Roof to a Burger King and bought him free food after they arrested him. They probably already did the same for this fuck. White terrorists always get really all the benefits of the doubt from police for some strange reason. Always apprehended without injury.

This is why you don't play internet detectives (or believe 4chan/pol). Cars probably been sold on for cash in hand and person who bought it not updated records? Or stolen? Or who knows. Wait for the police to release information and say.

You're talking about people who believe police are controlled by 'the Jews'. They won't believe what the evidence has to say.

KHarvey16

I'm being hyperbolic but seriously, what does this guy have to fear from police? The police literally took Dylan Roof to a Burger King and bought him free food after they arrested him. They probably already did the same for this fuck. White terrorists always get really all the benefits of the doubt from police for some strange reason.

I mean that's like a staple of every police interaction in fiction ever. They even do it on documentaries like the first 48. It doesn't mean they're friends. It means a person needs food and they want him to tell them everything.

Top Bottom