• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump administration weighs cuts to Coast Guard & TSA to fund border wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Meanwhile in one of the most strategically defensible with an already significantly most expensive military in the world...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
7fabc486a8ccf439f037703d8603a668.jpg

more or less

Makki

Republicans dont want anything having to do with social issues to be run federally, the government doesnt owe you shit basically, but pay up in taxes if you arent a top 1% or corporation though!!!

Guys don't worry about it. Trump hasn't even negotiated yet. Once he gets in the room and does his thing this wall will be like $2 billion. Art of the deal! Believe me.

mj1108

Sölf;231666481 said:
So Mexico is not paying for the wall is all I am getting from this.

Mexico was never going to pay for it. It was always going to be the taxpayers. Trump said it for campaign purposes so he can act like a "tough guy".

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Who needs terrorism when you have these guys fucking up the country better than any bomb?

Biske

This is great, can build the wall AND make it easier for drugs and "bad dudes" to come in through the air.

Good old 3D checkers Donnie.

Azuran

Banned
I can't believe Trump let Mexico bully him around like that lmao

And some people actually believe this man is strong enough to take down ISIS.

The sad news here are the cuts to FEMA :/

I can't believe Trump let Mexico bully him around like that lmao

And some people actually believe this man is strong enough to take down ISIS.
How is Mexico not paying for this Babel Tower idiocy the equivalent of bullying?

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
You mean to say there aren't billions of dollars rotting in the NEA budget?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So in order to build this guy's ego with a monument to idiocracy, I'm going to have to wait longer at the airport. Great.
At this point I am starting to wonder if he plans to outsource the building of the wall to one of his shell companies so he can get money from it too......

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
The problem with Trump is that he is very competently uncompetent.

Being born rich while having no moral code nor shame tends to do a pretty good job at covering for the incompetence.

Why? Simple. Cause FEMA is building concentration camps for the NWO, and The President wants to stop the conspiracy at the top level.

Or at least, that's what Alex Jones and breitbart will think.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
So by the looks of this, they're aiming to cut about a billion each from the CG and TSA...but the "wall" is projected to cost around 25 billion...downgrade confirmed, cancelling my pre-order.

The Republicans are just transparently showing they care more about winning the next election than they do safety.

Bannon is playing the entire fucking government.

Can we do like what they did in 300 and just build a wall out of all the shit heads who voted these monsters into power or just didnt vote? Like maybe linked arm in arm or something? I would feel safer knowing they were all congregated along the southern border, away from negatively affecting society, this country and the world as a whole. Perhaps their Republican congress men and woman can abdicate their positions and join these folk?

Can we do like what they did in 300 and just build a wall out of all the shit heads who voted these monsters into power or just didnt vote? Like maybe linked arm in arm or something? I would feel safer knowing they were all congregated along the southern border, away from negatively affecting society, this country and the world as a whole. Perhaps their Republican congress men and woman can abdicate their positions and join these folk?

Wow, did you even think before you posted this?

That wall wouldn't hold up for more than few years.

Swass

Don "the con" Trump.. "Mexico will pay for the wall"

If the health care bill is anything to go by, this wall isn't going to see the light of day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom