• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump administration weighs cuts to Coast Guard & TSA to fund border wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
How can anyone in 2017 think a wall would do anything? People are real fucking stupid.

wildfire

Banned
With less Coast Guard, it'll be way easier for Russia to park its spy boats all around the country! Hooray!

This sounds like a glib statement. That is actually one of the roles that will be specifically cutback from the Coast Guard. The threat to our National Security is so obvious it's amazing what hoops we have to jump through to lawfully arrest this traitor.

Sushi Nao

Less Coast Guard also means more drugs being imported, which is directly profitable for privatized prisons. It's a stimulus package u guys

This sounds like a glib statement. That is actually one of the roles that will be specifically cutback from the Coast Guard. The threat to our National Security is so obvious it's amazing what hoops we have to jump through to lawfully arrest this traitor.

This. It's absolutely insane this traitor and his equally traitorous goons/GOP can't be ousted immediately for this shit.

So Trump is making cuts and deregulations that are affecting both the FAA and the TSA. What is with Trump and his hatred of airports and airplanes?

Got

Banned
This sounds like the perfect plan for all those idiots who think a border wall will stop the flow of illegal drugs into our country. Good job you vapid morons.

But what about Mexico? The Great Leader told us they would pay?

How are is fucking moronic supporters twisting this one? God I hope they all suffer to the fullest extent under every one of his policies. Fuck reaching out and understanding these ignorant racist fucks.

Me too. Enough is enough playing nice with those idiots.

Its so obvious that the wall has nothing to do with keeping people out and everything to do with Trump trying to build a monument to his "legacy".

Before you know it he is going to carve is face into mt Rushmore and carve his face into Abes at the Lincoln memorial.

Its so obvious that the wall has nothing to do with keeping people out and everything to do with Trump trying to build a monument to his "legacy".

Before you know it he is going to carve is face into mt Rushmore and carve his face into Abes at the Lincoln memorial.

This. He wants some shitty physical monstrosity that he can point to at any cost.

When he was campaigning I didn't think he was serious about this stupid wall thing. I thought it was a metaphor or something. $0 should go to this wall. If racist Trump voters want it they can build it themselves.

Chumly

It seems counterproductive to spend a ton of money on a land wall while reducing the budget of the "sea wall". If their is a reduced presence countering drug trafficking on the sea then the cartels will just refocus pushing drugs through that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom