• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

oo7

This is one of the sloppiest matches ever. Usos and New Day have no in ring chemistry at all. Everything looks about 2-3 seconds off.

Skatterd

mTyFGn6.png

Oh so she's almost definitely using it before the end of this show then

This match was pretty awesome most of the way, then it just shit the bed hard, from that messed up Big Ending spot onwards. Sort of crazy how much it collapsed.

joker3782

Neo Member
I'm ok with this ending. New day showed how close they were to winning had it not been for outside interference. This will continue the feud. Usos using heel tactics to keep the belts. New day look strong.

So I came in late and missed the women's match. I can see what happened by reading everything. That sucks, but how was the match itself not counting the bullshit ending?

This crowd is going to be dead soon.

MitB 2017 is How to Kill a Hot Crowd 101

Why didn't Kofi roll out of the ring to restart the count.

Lana will win due to Naomi's blacklight exploding.

Ziggler will win by strangling everyone to death with a Gadsen flag.

Mahal will win by setting an elephant herd free in the arena.

HeavenlyE

This is one of the sloppiest matches ever. Usos and New Day have no in ring chemistry at all. Everything looks about 2-3 seconds off.

Other than the big ending catch botch I thought it was a pretty great match, the 3 count was more on the ref if anything that ref was trying to fuck on them

Top Bottom