• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Well WWE did do a piggy james gimmick and she looked fly as hell. I bet they put crazy pressure on these chicks to be pencil thin.

Aiii

So not worth it
Aiii are you saying short women should have flat chests? Thats sexist!

All I'm saying is natural is best.

I am currently watching Total Divas, so above comment is totally appropiate and relevant to this here wrestling topic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All I'm saying is natural is best.

I am currently watching Total Divas, so above comment is totally appropiate and relevant to this here wrestling topic.

Built chicks like Beth or Kaitlyn look a lot better with larger busts. Fits their body.

Marvel

could never
Watching Total Divas last night, I think she has a body image problem.

She was doing a cleanse because she felt that her and her sister were too fat.

Doesn't surprise me, I've noticed over the years her/or both the Bellas weight fluctuate quite dramatically.

strobogo

Banned
26? I thought she was approx 22. Well I'll be goddamned. Why hasn't AJ finished growing?

Not everyone is made to be a giant freak of nature like you, Sunny. Some of us stop growing early. As long as we can still ride rollercoasters, it shouldn't be a problem. You monster. And you're in charge of the Equality Cup? BULLSHIT.

Ithil

This guy knows whats up AJ just looks pre-pubescent not my type. I like my woman fully developed figure 8 shape and of age. She may be 26 but could pass for half of that age. Creeeeeeeepy for those that find her hot, Nasty wretched shit right there maybe she should eat more? A lot more....
But still we all have our own opinions.

4k twitter followers Damn Son what's your secret?

Aiiii why do you think CM pizzle is the best nizzle in the wizzle?
I think he should be more original instead he jacked KENTA's move sizzle....
Great on the mike though, usually fucks up his finisher like tonight missed Brock with the GTS.
He jacked KENTA so bad h didn't even bother to change the finishers name.

Plus he looks like the average tough guy on the streets would wreck him. DB all the way.
By current WWE standards Punk is great. By world standards Bryan is excellent.
WWE is filed to the brim with generic CAW's right now. Just wrestler edits at least Punk jacked an interesting move set too bad he can only perform them on half the roster. No one botches their finisher more....

You described her as "so ugly". What are people meant to take from that?

Aiii

So not worth it
Aiiii why do you think CM pizzle is the best nizzle in the wizzle?
I think he should be more original instead he jacked KENTA's move sizzle....
Great on the mike though, usually fucks up his finisher like tonight missed Brock with the GTS.
He jacked KENTA so bad h didn't even bother to change the finishers name.

Plus he looks like the average tough guy on the streets would wreck him. DB all the way.
By current WWE standards Punk is great. By world standards Bryan is excellent.
WWE is filed to the brim with generic CAW's right now. Just wrestler edits at least Punk jacked an interesting move set too bad he can only perform them on half the roster. No one botches their finisher more....

Wrestling is one third wrestling, one third storytelling and one third promo-work.

Bryan vs. Cena was a great match, Punk vs Bryan was an even better great match. Punk vs. Heyman was the most compelling storyline going into SS.

As such, Punk slightly over Bryan in this PPV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not everyone is made to be a giant freak of nature like you, Sunny. Some of us stop growing early. As long as we can still ride rollercoasters, it shouldn't be a problem. You monster. And you're in charge of the Equality Cup? BULLSHIT.

I was not in charge! It was Htown!

Aiii

So not worth it
Every single person in TNA, with the exception of the has-beens and drug/alcohol addicts want to be in WWE.

It means working with better people, for much bigger crowds, for much more money. Who in their right mind doesn't want that?

Every single person in TNA, with the exception of the has-beens and drug/alcohol addicts want to be in WWE.

It means working with better people, for much bigger crowds, for much more money. Who in their right mind doesn't want that?

Sting? Lol. Although it sounds like he is more willing to sign with them and WM30 would probably be his last chance.

KiNeSiS

Banned
I'm more any Ecw/Puro guy work rate and originality mean more to me than stupid catch phrases also i like violence in my wrestling. With sharp technical skills of coarse. DB is that dude but that Yes 3× crap is annoying. I even think TNA has better matches since they di moves you don't see in WWE. WWE these days hust plays it to safe.
I like that Wyatt fam for example but these Kane attacks with the V not even hitting him is so dumb. Wrestling used to look real at times now it looks far from it. Tonight did have a few stiff shots though.

BFIB

raw_996_photo_103i0oue.jpg

I'll be in my bunk.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Prior to Undertaker, Brock, Rock, etc though, it used to mean working an insane schedule that never let you see your family.

It was a big reason Roode didn't go back in the day. He had two kids at home and a wife and didn't want to leave them for months at a time.

Prior to Undertaker, Brock, Rock, etc though, it used to mean working an insane schedule that never let you see your family.

It was a big reason Roode didn't go back in the day. He had two kids at home and a wife and didn't want to leave them for months at a time.

Makes you think, what exactly is Michael Cole's life like outside of work?

KiNeSiS

Banned
Sucks how WWE played Kurt Angle. He is one of the GOATs. Also they played Scott Steiner. He was really over but had a couple embarrassing botches that apron clothesline to test mainly.

Marvel

could never
I wish Kurt would come back to the WWE... not full time though obviously. He deserves to be in the HOF in the future.

Heel Orton with the title with Face Bryan chasing him? Heel Mr. Ayches? Cena gone for a while after putting Bryan over in a great match? Punk and Lesnar exceeding my already high expectations?

I was happy with the outcome of the night and I hope RAW delivers tonight.

BFIB

The part that really surprised me the most was how Cena really didn't have any offense last night. Bryan, for the most part, controlled that match from beginning to end.

Vestal

Gold Member
The part that really surprised me the most was how Cena really didn't have any offense last night. Bryan, for the most part, controlled that match from beginning to end.

this very this. Bry controlled the pace and tempo of the match and outside of super cena moments had the most offense during the match looking like the more established talent in the ring.

strobogo

Banned
Sucks how WWE played Kurt Angle. He is one of the GOATs. Also they played Scott Steiner. He was really over but had a couple embarrassing botches that apron clothesline to test mainly.

WWE didn't play Angle. They were pushing him as hard as ever when he left, but he had physical and mental issues that he refused to work on, so they let him go. Multiple domestic issues and DUIs show they made the right call.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I wish Kurt would come back to the WWE... not full time though obviously. He deserves to be in the HOF in the future.

No, if he came to work for WWE he'd probably kill himself from the workload.

He's broken his neck and various vertebraehalf a dozen times and has had major surgery to repair nerve damage before. His neck is just as messed up as Edge's, and he's addicted to painkillers.

He left WWE for health reasons. Angle claims he left because they wouldn't give him time off and he was wrestling seriously hurt most of the time, but I recall hearing WWE insiders claim that he was let go because he refused to take time off and heal, and Vince was legit concerned for his safety.

Love the guy but he's insane (as we all know from his moonsaults off steel cages and stuff :p)

He's broken his neck and various vertebraehalf a dozen times and has had major surgery to repair nerve damage before. His neck is just as messed up as Edge's, and he's addicted to painkillers.

He left WWE for health reasons. Angle claims he left because they wouldn't give him time off and he was wrestling seriously hurt most of the time, but I recall hearing WWE insiders claim that he was let go because he refused to take time off and heal, and Vince was legit concerned for his safety.

Love the guy but he's insane (as we all know from his moonsaults off steel cages and stuff :p)

And there were more rumors that WWE wanted him to go to rehab and he refused, leading to his release.

As I recall reading at the time WWE let Kurt go in order to let him get his shit together with basically an open invitation to come back as soon as he was ready. But rather than getting well he went to TNA, ramped up the drugs, tacked on a couple of DUIs, and got a divorce for good measure.
That said I'm still pretty sure that he'd be welcomed back if he left TNA and got clean.

Marvel

could never

Oh I don't want him to wrestle just as GM/Commentator or a manager... however WWE's travel schedule even in those circumstances would still hurt him in the long run. It's a hard life.

Penguin

Never heard Kurt's side

But yeah from everything I've seen/heard, sounded like he was in pretty bad shape and they wanted to get him off TV for a bit (believe even moved him to ECW for a lighter schedule) so he could deal with personal demons

He told them he wouldn't so they let him go for his own well-being.

GaimeGuy

As I recall reading at the time WWE let Kurt go in order to let him get his shit together with basically an open invitation to come back as soon as he was ready. But rather than getting well he went to TNA, ramped up the drugs, tacked on a couple of DUIs, and got a divorce for good measure.
That said I'm still pretty sure that he'd be welcomed back if he left TNA and got clean.

Yeah. They asked him to go to rehab and look into some more permanent solutions for his neck (as I recall back in the early 2000s he skipped out on some recommended operations to shorten his recovery time by 75%), which was the source of his pain that led to his other problems. They released him to light a fire under his ass, but he just went to TNA instead since he's even more addicted to performing in front of crowds.

He's probably the most likely guy in the business to die in the middle of a match.

KiNeSiS

Banned
If he is prescribed Pain medication whats the problem? I have chronic injuries and conditioned and am prescribed medicine. I don't see how its addictive I am prescribed high dosages 4 times in a 24 hour period and if I don't take a dose or sleep an extended period I don't shake like a crack head just my high pain levels go even higher. Maybe people shouldn't judge him so harshly especially if he is following drs orders. Then again I am disabled and wouldn't clear medical tests to be a wrestler.
I have a picture with me and angle I'm a solid dude but my cartilage is destroyed which caused me to get a little chubby since I no longer work out or work. Angle is a cool guy people shouldn't be harsh on him. They act like he's louie spiccoli....

GaimeGuy

Oh I don't want him to wrestle just as GM/Commentator or a manager... however WWE's travel schedule even in those circumstances would still hurt him in the long run. It's a hard life.

Yep. Lesnar loved wrestling but he absolutely hated being on the road 300 days performing, it's why he left WWE despite being treated like a king. And after spending some time in Japan, he decided that he wanted to try some other things (like making it in the NFL and then MMA).

He likes wrestling but it's not something he wants to give up everything else in life for.

Kurt on the other hand wouldn't have it any other way :)

If he is prescribed Pain medication whats the problem? I have chronic injuries and conditioned and am prescribed medicine. I don't see how its addictive I am prescribed high dosages 4 times in a 24 hour period and if I don't take a dose or sleeo an extended period I don't shake like a crack head just my high pain levels go even higher. Maybe people shouldn't judge him so harshly especially if he is following drs orders. Then again I am disabled and wouldn't clear medical tests to be a wrestler.
I have a picture with me and angle I'm a solid dude but my cartilage is destroyed which caused me to get a little chubby since I no longer work out or work. Angle is a cook guy people shouldn't be harsh on him. They act like he's louie spiccoli....

4 times in 24 hours?

Try 4 times at a time. There's only a couple drugs that you can get addicted to with normal use. These guys are taking too many pills and mixing it with booze and god knows what else.

GaimeGuy

If he is prescribed Pain medication whats the problem? I have chronic injuries and conditioned and am prescribed medicine. I don't see how its addictive I am prescribed high dosages 4 times in a 24 hour period and if I don't take a dose or sleep an extended period I don't shake like a crack head just my high pain levels go even higher. Maybe people shouldn't judge him so harshly especially if he is following drs orders. Then again I am disabled and wouldn't clear medical tests to be a wrestler.
I have a picture with me and angle I'm a solid dude but my cartilage is destroyed which caused me to get a little chubby since I no longer work out or work. Angle is a cool guy people shouldn't be harsh on him. They act like he's louie spiccoli....

He pops vicodin pills like House.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Yeah thats a deadly combination you have to be responsible with that stuff but my medicine is supposed to be addictive you hear about it in the news etc. I don't drink at all thats how you slip into a coma like Kurt Cobain in Rome. Fuck that I didn't even want to be on pain mangement meds but have no choice.

He seemed healthy and not as skinny as before this was a year ago. Real down to earth dude I admire him as an awesome athlete and showman. One of my alltime favorite wrestlers.

He drives around drunk a lot, not that cool.

How much is it? I'm in Canada..

The app itself is free. All you're paying for is the ppv which was at its normal price of $44.99. I'm not sure if the app is available up there, but I think it's a great option if you don't have cable and would like to watch the show from the comfort of your own couch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom