• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cecil the lion's brother, Jericho, is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies.
This damn Lion on Lion crime.

TZc6uln.gif

Jehrico lives! awesome news

but still scum bag hunters are still killing Lions and other animals in the area

Its like a Disney movie though this, Hunter kills Lion, Lion's brother steps up to protect his pride, rumours he's been killed, but the rumours of his death were greatly exaggerated and he lives to fight another day! all its missing is some convoluted plot where the lion gets revenge, like a reverse lion king

So glad he's alive, here's a recent picture taken of Jerry today
11781614_913872412036114_3428069751695414881_n.jpg

poach me if old
Good to know. The poaching situation is horrible in Africa. World countries need to step up the preservation of these animals. Just lately heard about the north white rhino and its plain sad to be in the era of extinction.

Waiting now for Trump to insult Jericho just because

A statement from Repbulican candidate Donald Trump was just released which stated stated "The Liberal Media are mocking me and trying to divert attention from me and my quest to perfect America by distracting the impressionable swing voters with tales of a Lion hunted by a red blooded donating republican and its plain wrong! who are these foreign zimbabsomethingorothers to tell an American he can't hunt animals he's paid for? its wrong! and now they're trying to extradite him and fob off attention from that with this supposed Lion's brother being a hero! he's no hero! he's living in captivity on a reserve! he's akin to John McCain or some other P.O.S. POW! Hell i should go over there myself and hunt the sob myself and keep its mane for a new toupee befitting of my prodigious stature"

[/sarcasm]

Did i get enough Trump cliches in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom