• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 singleplayer gameplay october 1st at 1PM PDT

bounchfx

cutscenes, just what I was hoping for when they said 'gameplay'.

I honestly miss the days when people would boot up the game and just fucking PLAY it and let us see what it's actually like. those days are long gone :(

edit: Are you fucking kidding me? Can games please stop trying to be movies T___T.

Duxxy3

Promising cut scene... but where the fuck is the gameplay?

In a game made by Dice?

Regardless of the developer, this is a very unique setting. I'd probably play some multiplayer, but I'm far more excited for the campaigns potential.

Jarrod38

well-were-waiting.gif

DMONKUMA

Really should have a clip of the cinematics and gameplay then starting talking about your game instead of going piece by piece.

from the looks of it that just might be what we're getting. I'm sure it will have excellent writing as most games do.

I'm honestly kinda cool with that. I'll get plenty with the MP. If they REALLY nailed the SP's narrative without compromising it with bland gameplay segments like in BF4, I'm cool with that.

I mean, I dug BF4's campaign, but I recognize that it didn't really do a whole lot

Keasar

Did he say Storm of Steel?

Also, "we're gonna show you it in just a minute"
"I just wanna first talk to you before you show it"
"before we show this I just wanna tell you quickly"

QUIT THE COCK BLOCK!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
"before we show it ,lets talk about"

Coolade

Am I seeing framedrops and slowdown when he aims down sight? I guess if this is the xbox stream this is running on xbox one?

AHA-Lambda

I can't believe this is out in 3 weeks and we'be seen zip from the campaign :/

It doesn't exactly inspire confidence

Top Bottom