• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mexican president cancels Trump summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
"Uhmm actually, I cancelled the meeting way before he did! Ask everybody they will tell you that it's true! I was first!"

Hazmat

Good on Mexico. We've reached a point where I have to root against my own country in diplomacy because our leadership is a disaster.

I wonder what babby trump will say,
"I dialed up the mexican president with my huge hands, the biggest hands really, fantastic hands. I told him I am cancelling."

Africanus

Spot Resolution II

Trump must show the spot where the wall is to be built, so that Nieto may promptly say "No".
Translator's note: No means No in English.

Elandyll

Banned
Daily Alt-Fact

Trump reaction: "I'm cancelling Spring Break! How huge is Cancun now, 'Mejico'??! "

Thousands of Florida resort owners cry

White House stormed by millions of College kids in swimwear.

v1lla21

border wars again? "We are not going to build a war to keep mexicans out, we gonna invade them and they'll become Americans" the neo-nazis proceed to aplaud
They could've done that but decided not to. Lol. Having Mexicans be part of the US is probably what the neo-nazis don't want.

Not that surprising after those tweets Trump put out.

Enrique Pena NIET-o

Bueno.

85f36bed990448300f5ee137f128476e.jpg

I guess we aren't getting any more avocados. On a serious note Trump will just fuck over Mexican people living here as retribution.

Pastry

Banned
Trump probably going to tweet about how Nieto is scared but Mexico will still pay. Oh and he cancelled first.

Estimated Costs:

Trump's Border Wall: Somewhere between $15 and $25 BILLION dollars, just to BUILD it.

Flint Michigan's Water Distribution Pipeline Re-placement: $55 MILLION

--Guess which one is Trump's ONLY priority with executive orders?

Trump want to put the blame for no wall being built on the Mexican president. Hence this "I'm going to cancel the meeting" bluster from him this morning.

That way he can say he tried and still (in theory) look good to his voters.

It wasn't a blunder but extremely calculated, he knew from day 0 Mexico would never pay a penny

chefbags

Why is it every time I refresh neogaf there's new fuckery going on?

Lol literally what just happened for me. I don't even follow nesbot ot on Twitter anymore cause I'd be depressed af with all the fucking Trump shit that happens every half hour.

Our leaders get no respect from other countries. Our leadership is very weak. If I was president, I'd have him kneeling, begging to come to the White House. Sad!

jph139

I like this. Can the rest of the world just sort of... ignore Trump? Like if you need us, call Obama, he'll pass the message along and we'll call you back.

Alebrije

Trump next tweet :

- I ordered to cancel Guacamole in the US. All Mexicans illegals will built the wall as payment for their time in the US.

LordOfChaos

Hey, uh, Justin Trudeau. We need to bolster our trade with Mexico, while the middle part goes a bit crazy for a few years.

Lo-Volt

Like, Peta Nieto has nothing to lose by throwing this meeting, or NAFTA to be frank. His government is on the ropes. Why shouldn't the Mexican political establishment just move on if their aims just can't be accomplished by negotiating with America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom