• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Battlefield 1 (EA Play Alpha) Gameplay from LevelCap, JackFrags, and More

The lack of non-scoped bolt action rifles for all classes is putting a severe damper on my interest in this game.
BF1 is a game set in World War I, not a game about World War I. Bolt actions for all classes would break the game design and balancement of Battlefield. If you want a more authentic experience, try Verdun; it's coming to consoles next month.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Are some of the sights customizeable? I've seen one that looks like a magnifier with a front post that has been standard metal, red, and even a red circle in it.

Can anyone explain how they've implemented the annoying filthy revive system that dice love so well?

Naturally it's set in the past so you can't just spam a defib to revive someone who's been riddled with bullets back to maximum health when really they were outgunned and should be dead.

Are they just cheating the system with a special syringe of Jesus Juice this time around

Can anyone explain how they've implemented the annoying filthy revive system that dice love so well?

Naturally it's set in the past so you can't just spam a defib to revive someone who's been riddled with bullets back to maximum health when really they were outgunned and should be dead.

Are they just cheating the system with a special syringe of Jesus Juice this time around

who cares

Lakitu

st5fu

It's a syringe and works just like the other systems but it's apparently really annoying to use now as people can just fast deploy which negates the use of a medic being able to revive. It's stupid if you ask me.

Top Bottom