• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Platinum Games announcing 'a little something extra' shortly after W101 Direct

So what was the announcement supposed to be? It can't be the demo, cause it'd be much more simple (and efficient) to announce it in the direct itself.

It wouldn't make sense to have Platinum do a separate announcement just for that.

Surprise was the demo.

Surprise for me/us was that it was mentioned on the direct in Europe. Wasn't expecting that one! :)

Sit tight for the US version. (If I knew an exact date/time, I'd share it.)

JP is legit.

chrono01

So what was the announcement supposed to be? It can't be the demo, cause it'd be much more simple (and efficient) to announce it in the direct itself.

It wouldn't make sense to have Platinum do a separate announcement just for that.
They probably decided to release a demo today after the direct was already filmed/translated.

Rather than go back and do another segment, they figured it'd be easier to just announce the demo themselves after the Nintendo Direct ended.

Fandangox

They probably decided to release a demo today after the direct was already filmed/translated.

Rather than go back and do another segment, they figured it'd be easier to just announce the demo themselves after the Nintendo Direct ended.

But wasn't it announced in the direct too, according to JP? They could have just planned for this :V

chrono01

But wasn't it announced in the direct too, according to JP? They could have just planned for this :V
That's true, apparently it was announced in the JP/EU Directs. I had no idea since I was watching the NA stream [well I had the JP stream open for a bit in-case they were different but closed it soon after it started].

Top Bottom