• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Zatoth

This changes what I thought was going on. Now I have no idea what Blarg's deal is for sure.

People seem to prefer Oceanic over matt attack, so I'll go with that. Yes, it's a bit of a bandwagon vote, but he meets my inactivity criteria.

Vote: Oceanic Air

What? I am quite sure that I am still the only one voting for OceanicAir.

CzarTim

For a single night, yes im willing to take that chance. If two die, we obviously revisit the issue .

So we're risking 2 nks for the chance to detain someone who could be rebel, so we can keep a admitted imperial around because ???

Meanwhile we could detain blarg to get his flip, allow setre to check on matt, have qb get confirmed with a gun or shield delivery, and if there's still 2 nks at least know there's a sk out there that isn't blarg.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Yes, I know I am sheeping this time round, but I feel like I can trust these two, and we NEED some for of direction at the moment.

Vote: Oceanic Air

I don't understand what Blarg is trying to do but I think it has SOMETHING to do with Palmer. I've never really sat well with him and that's who my vote is staying on. I am starting to regain some trust but right now there's just too much for me to change my vote and I don't exactly see why you are voting some of these other people.

Palmer_v1

Oh, blargonaut, you sneaky bastard. I figured out what you're up to.

I cannot reveal it all without risking another player who was dropping hints I missed ebfore.

Sorry buddy, it was well played. The fake imperial agent claim was a nice touch, in particular, knowing the real one couldn't counter claim you. I'm not sure what your neutral role is exactly, but it'll be interesting to see.

Vote: Blargonaut

Blarg, when are you revealing the holographic message? That can be the zinger.

I already did, a few pages back :eek:

And I'd just like to re-iterate; killing me renders this informant contact useless. I was selected to be this person's mouthpiece and I have positioned myself accordingly so as to be able to tell you all what he/she tells me in the coming Nights.

I have been nothing but open, transparent and honest since my Role-claim, and I'll stay that way until you eventually get rid of me.

This game is starting to give me a headache. XD

If Blargonaut does end up NOT being the other Imperial Agent, we are back to looking through a few swamped posts for clues about who it might be. Assuming there even are any clues!

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
If Blargonaut does end up NOT being the other Imperial Agent, we are back to looking through a few swamped posts for clues about who it might be. Assuming there even are any clues!

If he isn't an imperial agent, voting him off is even more important. We need to know as soon as possible if there is another possible agent among us.

Oh, blargonaut, you sneaky bastard. I figured out what you're up to.

I cannot reveal it all without risking another player who was dropping hints I missed ebfore.

Sorry buddy, it was well played. The fake imperial agent claim was a nice touch, in particular, knowing the real one couldn't counter claim you. I'm not sure what your neutral role is exactly, but it'll be interesting to see.

Vote: Blargonaut

I literally cannot believe you are doing this.

I thought you figured my puzzle out, the REAL solution to it. Apparently not. Did Quantum solve it? I'll have to recheck that.

But know this; I am NOT a Neutral Role. My Role-claim is legitimate and QuantumBro has INDEPENDENTLY verified this. I don't know what kind of "other player's" hints you've apparently seen, but I AM THE ONE WHO IS DOING THE HINTING HERE.

I AM THE ONE WHO HINTS.

NO ONE ELSE HERE IS EVEN COMING CLOSE TO THE COMPLEXITY OF MY DESIGN.

Unvote me, Palmer. There is no other metagame. My metagame is the only metagame here.

I am who I said I am on Page 26. You *need* to understand that, and take that vote back.

t1432774800z1.png

Palmer_v1

I literally cannot believe you are doing this.

I thought you figured my puzzle out, the REAL solution to it. Apparently not. Did Quantum solve it? I'll have to recheck that.

But know this; I am NOT a Neutral Role. My Role-claim is legitimate and QuantumBro has INDEPENDENTLY verified this. I don't know what kind of "other player's" hints you've apparently seen, but I AM THE ONE WHO IS DOING THE HINTING HERE.

I AM THE ONE WHO HINTS.

NO ONE ELSE HERE IS EVEN COMING CLOSE TO THE COMPLEXITY OF MY DESIGN.

Unvote me, Palmer. There is no other metagame. My metagame is the only metagame here.

I am who I said I am on Page 26. You *need* to understand that, and take that vote back.

Because I'm worried what happens when you get detained, I'll try to talk you off your ledge. If we BOTH made made a mistake here, town is fucked, but your responses don't make me think that. Too much bravado. You're making dangerous assumptions about game state without all of the facts, and you are definitely not the only person dropping hints.

Because I'm worried what happens when you get detained, I'll try to talk you off your ledge. If we BOTH made made a mistake here, town is fucked, but your responses don't make me think that. Too much bravado. You're making dangerous assumptions about game state without all of the facts, and you are definitely not the only person dropping hints.

The only one making a mistake here is you Palmer, by Voting to detain me again.

I'm racking my mind trying to think of what you could've possibly seen to make you change your mind like this again.

Do you want me to come clean about the puzzle? Is that it?

Because, I think you and I both know what the rest of the players will do with that information if I do that.

*BTW, just a side-note to the readers; everything I say is game-related, the weirdness of the content of my posts especially!

I'm perfectly fine IRL, and if it seems like I'm being super-dramatic and existential, it's all for the show, so just sit back, enjoy it and don't worry ;)

*ahem*

ALAS, PALMER, I HARDLY KNEW YE

Palmer_v1

I PM'd MattyG and he said he's working on a vote count. He also said we're all fucking insane and what have we done to his precious thread.

Setre

These two posts came right after one another.

Palmer posted his message at: (05-18-2015, 08:55 AM)

Blarg posted his at: (05-18-2015, 09:03 AM)

That's 7 minutes apart, not unlikely that Blarg could have made it in that time.

Notice though the numbers, 18 and 23. 18+ 23.

Look at the post counts: 18=exmachina64 23=Makai

I don't know if it means anything or if it even matters at this point but from I get from this is that Blarg was trying to tell the Hutts to go for Ex and Makai.

However if we add 18+23 we get 41. Here's the 41st post in the thread:

All the role PMs are out, so you know what that means-

Here's the 41st post since the game began:

As soon as he answers my question(s) I will.

Doesn't seem like these mean anything though.

Next time we get a post count it comes from Blarg and the only one who matches any of those numbers is johnnyquicknives with 23 posts. The next time the post count comes in it's once again from Blarg and the only number that matches is 18 which happens to be AbosolutBro.

Like I said no idea if any of this matters or what we can gleam from it but there you go.

I PM'd MattyG and he said he's working on a vote count. He also said we're all fucking insane and what have we done to his precious thread.

All according to keikaku :D

Can't wait to see the tally :eek:

These two posts came right after one another.

Palmer posted his message at: (05-18-2015, 08:55 AM)

Blarg posted his at: (05-18-2015, 09:03 AM)

That's 7 minutes apart, not unlikely that Blarg could have made it in that time.

Notice though the numbers, 18 and 23. 18+ 23.

Look at the post counts: 18=exmachina64 23=Makai

I don't know if it means anything or if it even matters at this point but from I get from this is that Blarg was trying to tell the Hutts to go for Ex and Makai.

However if we add 18+23 we get 41. Here's the 41st post in the thread:

Here's the 41st post since the game began:

Doesn't seem like these mean anything though.

Next time we get a post count it comes from Blarg and the only one who matches any of those numbers is johnnyquicknives with 23 posts. The next time the post count comes in it's once again from Blarg and the only number that matches is 18 which happens to be AbosolutBro.

Like I said no idea if any of this matters or what we can gleam from it but there you go.

ZBfhnJm.gif

Bleh, none of that matters now anyway. Sorry :p

Only the top of Page 26 matters.

CzarTim

Maybe not.

At the rate of bandwagoning here, you people would detain me for drinking even though I'm over 18.

I mean, who has the authority to do something like that?

Not me, apparently.

Swamped has 18 posts in this thread, Zippedpinhead is above her in the post count.

Do I win?

Swamped has 18 posts in this thread, Zippedpinhead is above her in the post count.

Do I win?

*sigh*

The veil is slipping away and my zero-hour is approaching anyway, so:

See that post of mine you just quoted?

Answer its question, but keep the answer to yourself, if you want to live.

Please base your vote on the discovery.

Setre

Bleh, none of that matters now anyway. Sorry :p

Maybe not but maybe it'll give us some insight.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=164624469&postcount=781

That's the last vote tally before the end of Day 1. Let's look at who voted for exmachina64.

Blargonaut *
TheWorthyEdge *
eJawa
swamped *
Lord of Castamere *
redhood56
QuantumBro

* = We know what role they claim to have.

It would stand to reason that eJawa, redhood56, or QuantumBro are Hutt. They could have understood perfectly well what you were trying to tell them. The water is muddy though because Ex claimed he was Hutt but still I think we should be looking at one these.

Setre

Bah, forgot QuantumBro claimed he has a role too. So if we take every role claim at face value that leaves eJawa and redhood56 as potential Hutts.

Palmer_v1

Do I win?

lol, nope. Also god help anyone that has fewer posts than Swamped or LoC in a few days. I will go Rembrandt on your asses!

In other news, Blargonaut is betraying his pact with Makai with his fake role claim. I think he lost on purpose just to set this all up. That may or may not mean Makai is in on it. Keep it in mind if I die tonight.

I'm also fairly certain setre is the other Imperial Agent, and is trying to use me as his cover with that role claim. Again, if I die, keep it in mind.

I just realized, you, Czar; maybe you solved it already... and you're trying to play me the fool, teasing me and trying to make me clue you in further and further so that the rest of the crew easily sees it.

You're pretending, aren't you?

Is this what Palmer was referring to?

If so, I won't let you use the solution of my puzzle against me. I've still got one last card to play, before the suns set.

Setre

I'm also fairly certain setre is the other Imperial Agent, and is trying to use me as his cover with that role claim. Again, if I die, keep it in mind.

I'm not. You're the only one I trust because I know you're a Rebel. Why do you think I voted to give you the gun when we did that?

Palmer_v1

Also, quantum might need extra protection. If the hutts have any double kills, it may get through his shield. Still pretty worried he's the only person that can actually protect anyone, and it only really works every other night at best.

CzarTim

Hey guys, I'm about to head out and won't be around for deadline tonight. So good luck everyone, I hope you all make it through the night!

Also just wanted to say this game has been an absolute blast so far, and I'm really glad I got to play with all of you. I hope you all are having fun too!

lol, nope. Also god help anyone that has fewer posts than Swamped or LoC in a few days. I will go Rembrandt on your asses!

In other news, Blargonaut is betraying his pact with Makai with his fake role claim. I think he lost on purpose just to set this all up. That may or may not mean Makai is in on it. Keep it in mind if I die tonight.

yEFEh3T.gif

The Dark Side is in the details, as always.

Yes, the opponent was inconsequential.

Will my gambit work in the end, Palmer? You are in the perfect position to help me pull it off.

It's your choice.

raindoc

VOTE: raindoc

I've been unsure of him since the exmachina pile-on. Each time theres a post about how important detaining is for building knowledge he goes against it, he would rather take easy options that don't help us learn anything. His arguments never feel like they are best for the rebels to me.

Blargonaut. Change your vote to raindoc.

Teaming up with Hutts to go against me based on nothing. Fits this game. go ahead.

Top Bottom