• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Zatoth

Oh and @Blargonaut's puzzle:
giphy.gif

I have no idea what's going on with that.

Well that was all very interesting, wasn’t it?

We know what Blargonaut is and if he’s willing to help us, awesome. I also think for his play style and amusement he’s brought he deserves to stay more than me. So here you go Blarg:

Unvote: Blargonaut

As to why you shouldn’t vote for me, well it’s simple. I’m your commanding officer. :)

My role is Rebel Officer (cop), I investigated Palmer on the first night. He’s clean. I think the person we should vote for is probably in the bandwagon who jumped on Blargonaut. He’s right, they won’t kill him but they most certainly will vote him out.

Here’s my suggestion; we pick someone to vote and you all pick someone for me to investigate. The Hutts have an easy target in me and if I die, despite my role, I don’t think it’ll be that big of a loss.

I gave my reasoning on Blarg, he's played the game well and you know what he is. What threat does he pose? If he's telling the truth the only thing he can do is vote. We need his vote more than we need him gone.

I decided to reveal myself because I see the way the winds are shifting. Blarg is convincing, look at Palmer. He was dead set against not changing his vote but he did. What's to say when others read what has happened they won't all jump back on me? Time is running out on today and I have IRL things to take care of, better to out myself now than wait until the final minutes and hope people decide to stay on Blarg.

As I've said before I've never played Mafia before and being given the cop role I've no idea what to do. I don't post a lot anyway, I'm a lurker. But me being the cop and all I figured just keep my mouth shut and stay the lurker and only come out when I needed. But we see how that worked out.

I don't know who you should vote for, I'm not good at this. I wasn't able to read in depth what happened last night before leaving for work. When I get through taking my car to the shop I'll reread everything and say who I think is suspicious. Again though I'm not good at this so I'll probably pick a Rebel.

I'lol be looking at people who jumped on both me and Blarg though.

Guys. Blargonaut may be a Hutt but if we keep him alive we will have leverage over the Hutts. If need be we can vote him off in a snap of the finger. We all had our suspicions beforehand on who we were going to vote and see if they are Hutt, but now we KNOW who one of them is. We can try and find the Hutts and if we don't find a Hutt or someone suspicious in a day than we can vote Blarg. It makes sense. Don't vote Blarg. I see exactly why some of you would be like "He's a Hutt, get him out." but he offered to help and I trust Blarg because we have leverage over him at all times.

Those that are Hutts most definitely jumped in on voting Blarg. He's a threat to the Hutts right now. If we find someone suspicious in that group of bandwagoners than we can find a Hutt that's not Blarg. If there is a night we just have no clue we vote Blarg.

@Setre: I don't get it. Why role claim now? Their was not much pressure on him. So why role claim? And cop is an easy role to fake for Empire players.

But would also be a very risky move for an Empire player to claim so early in the game.

@Blargonaut: I believe him. Even if he has some power. He should be as clueless about the remaining players as we are. So I don't think we would risk much by keeping him, for now.

@QuantumBro: Still not sure what to make of his role claim. Probably missed something. But why did he role claim so suddenly?

I still can't believe that we'd have this role twice. Maybe he is an Empire player with a similar power? But blaster and/or shield would be too powerful for Empire players.

dNvTgp7.gif

*tears of joy*

Thank you, Setre, Edge and traube. Thank you!

Currently, I won't pretend to know who you have to lynch today as I've been quite absorbed in defending myself as you've all undoubtedly witnessed, but, I'll come up with something before Day 2 ends, after I read the reactions again.

You have it spot on; even if I'm a Hutt, the game is still in its infancy and I am still of service to you all through my vote and the possible holoprojector info leak, of which I am that mystery individual's designated mouthpiece.

I will compile the current Vote Count as well, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Seriously, thank you Palmer, Quantum, Edge, Setre and traube for reconsidering your positions on me.

Which is?

What do we gain by keeping him?

How does this make him a threat if we keep him alive? How is he less of a threat to the hutts while dead? At what point do we detain him? After 1 mislynch? 2? 3? Which day do we waste?

I agree with Czar here. Blarg isn't really a threat to the hutts. He's not leverage over them. Remember the role PM? The Imperial Agents have no idea who the Hutt players are. The hutt players have no idea who the Imperial Agents are.

I also struggle to believe that in a game of Mafia that:

a. there are three sets of double roles (double armorers, Hutt-Aligned battle buddies and rebel aligned battle buddies)
and that

b. we found them all by day 2

Please tell me I'm not the only one who struggles to accept that as coincidence.

Has anyone considered the fact that Blarg is basically doing the same thing he did early day 1: Derail the conversation, which he admitted was his goal all along. If we don't vote him off, this is going to repeat every day. The Hutts probably love having him around, distracting us and taking up time we could be discussing other targets. I bet we have Hutts on both side of the conversation fueling the debate.

OK.

1) Blarg is not helpful to us. He claims he will help us now, but I still think he could change that either 'for fun' of because he gets pulled into the Hutt's proper by a power role.
2) Blarg is no threat tonight. I don't see anything happening with Blarg tonight that we can't fix tomorrow. If he gets invited to the Hutts tonight, or he gets armed tonight we can still detain him tomorrow with no consequences.
3) Great another strong power role is revealed. If we have a doctor, good fucking luck.

We currently have 5 Rebel roles potentially out in the open, at least 4 of them power roles (and 2 power roles are already dead).
TheWorthyEdge and Zubz, die together unless lynched
QuantumBro, Rebel Armourer
Setre, Cop
Palmer, Rebel - role unknown

We seem way overpowered compared to what we know of the Mobsters. I think that means we are either dealing with greater numbers of them (which ties in with the undercovers) or they will have strong roles (potentially including multiple night kills, which might account for the double kill on night 1).
Double kills are worrying because they could negate the shields being of use on our power roles.

So Setres claim:
- Do we trust he's Cop?
- I feel theres been a good few posts arguing to keep power roles hidden why reveal it at that point? And why fully reveal it, not even starting with some vague 'I have a power role I don't want to disclose' posts first?
- If he's lying why choose to say he looked at Palmer? I doubt a mobster would place one of their own in the clear, as it would mean one going down would result in both going down. So if Setre is a mobster and he was clearing a Rebel, why choose one that some people are suspicious about?

Front running options:

1) Detain Blarg.
+ It's safe.
+ It will need done eventually.
- Not reallly beneficial in the short term.

2) Detain Worthy/Zubz.
+ We confirm the survivors role.
+ We have a better chance of one of them surviving the night.
- We likely lose a rebel, giving the Hutt a slightly stronger voice.
- We are focussed on protecting a weaker role.

3) Detain Setre.
+ He's not been very active
+ Will give us some info on Palmer.
- We might lose our cop.

Final Thoughts
Theres also the QuantumBro situation. His posts really do feel like Rebel posts to me but his role reveal is the reason that we seem so overpowered and I still don't totally trust that it's true? I also don't think revealing himself was in the interest of the Rebels.

At some point we're going to have to take off our survivors guilt tinted glasses and properly look at Barry's posts.

----------------

Just because detaining me has to be done eventually, doesn't mean it has to be done immediately. I offered you all my vote assistance. I have literally provided all the answers to all your stated doubts within my Role-claim post and my subsequent defense posts after that. But, Czar, Absolut, eJawa and johnny; the problem is that you skim, you don't read. And yes, I say that despite the length and content of your replies.

Instead of retyping the logic that you so shamefully bat away; CzarTim, AbsolutBro, eJawa and johnny, I'm going to ask you four a very simple question:

Do you know why Palmer changed his mind?

The game is young yet. You four are fighting hard to detain me and I don't know if it's because you don't fully grasp the logic behind keeping me around for now, or because you are Hutts looking to disguise yourselves with some Daytime street cred. But, Rebel or Hutt, I'm asking you to read my posts on this page very carefully.

You're only seeing the surface of the water.

I'm trying to teach you to dive.

At the very least, read my most recent posts since the beginning of page 26 and see if you still maintain your same 'Against' position for keeping me around.

Please, kindly read them again in my hope that you will finally understand my reasoning.

And if you still *choose* to not understand; if I die tonight, at the very least, now you all know who to focus your efforts on.

Zatoth

Front running options:

1) Detain Blarg.
+ It's safe.

2) Detain Worthy/Zubz.

3) Detain Setre.
- We might lose our cop.

Final Thoughts
Theres also the QuantumBro situation. His posts really do feel like Rebel posts to me but his role reveal is the reason that we seem so overpowered and I still don't totally trust that it's true? I also don't think revealing himself was in the interest of the Rebels.

At some point we're going to have to take off our survivors guilt tinted glasses and properly look at Barry's posts.

Thanks for that post. More or less my thoughts.

I think we can use Setre as bait, assuming he is telling the truth about his role. Empire will try to kill or block him. Maybe there is a Rebel who can watch him.

At the moment I am leaning towards option 2. They are a likely target during the night. So we may lose them both anyway. If not at least we've got one confirmed Rebel out of it.

Instead of retyping the logic that you so shamefully bat away; CzarTim, AbsolutBro, eJawa and johnny, I'm going to ask you four a very simple question:

I call shenanigans on this entire post. Clearly there is some hidden message that I'm missing, but here's the thing Blargo.

I did not ever vote to detain you.
I have not ever argued we should detain you.

I have, in fact, argued only that you are lying. Which I am now possibly more sure of than ever. And yet I still haven't called for you to be lynched in the face of others like Czar or TWE/Zubz who I still remain suspicious of for various posted reasons.

You've done a fantastic job of deflecting and rabble rousing though. Kudos.

CzarTim

Blarg, detaining you is the best option we have today. All of our other detainment choices would either be shots in the dark or finger-crossed situations. We have to detain you eventually, so we might as well do it early so our investigative roles have more time and we can make more informed decisions tomorrow. We gain nothing by keeping you.

CzarTim

Thanks for that post. More or less my thoughts.

I think we can use Setre as bait, assuming he is telling the truth about his role. Empire will try to kill or block him. Maybe there is a Rebel who can watch him.

At the moment I am leaning towards option 2. They are a likely target during the night. So we may lose them both anyway. If not at least we've got one confirmed Rebel out of it.

They are likely targets so we should take them off the table and hope mafia kill our cop or remove the shield from our armorer (assuming they are both telling the truth) instead?

Zatoth

They are likely targets so we should take them off the table and hope mafia kill our cop or remove the shield from our armorer (assuming they are both telling the truth) instead?

We'd lose "only" two pro rebel votes (assuming Blargonaut keeps his end of the bargain), by keeping Blargonaut in the game. And we may gain a confirmed Rebel.

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
OK.

1) Detain Blarg.
+ It's safe.

2) Detain Worthy/Zubz.

3) Detain Setre.
- We might lose our cop.

Thanks for the summary! I don't really see 2 as a strong option. Yes, we would learn they are on the up and up, but the survivor would then be the equivalent of an ordinary rebel at that point. Both 1 and 2 will probably result in the loss of 2 rebels, but at least with 1, we take out a Hutt, even if he seemingly isn't that useful to other hutts. I can see 3 as a option, but a risky one. I don't trust Setre's roll claim either, but still worried about detaining another power roll.

One thing I think we should all agree on, is if we do let Blarg off the hook for now, it is important that everyone ignores him going forward. There should still be discussion about detaining him on future days, but don't acknowledge any of his attempts to change the conversation. Also, stop trying to decipher his puzzles. He already admitted that all his posts were to throw us off and delay our discussions. The more time we spend trying to figure out what he is saying, the more he gets what he wants.

I apologise, johnny and Absolut, things have been tense for me here and I'm just really invested in convincing people about my offer.

The last few pages have been a whirlwind of debate and honestly I missed those posts. Sorry.

However, I can sense that you both are still on the fence about me, and I sincerely want you to be on my side of this matter. Keeping me alive for a few more Days is logical, believe me.

But, nonetheless, you're both still skimming. My posts on Page 26; I really want you to experience the same catharsis that I believe Palmer had.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm a known quantity with a usable vote and even though you have to eventually detain me, that doesn't mean you have to immediately detain me.

CzarTim

We'd lose "only" two pro rebel votes (assuming Blargonaut keeps his end of the bargain), by keeping Blargonaut in the game. And we may gain a confirmed Rebel.

1. What is a pro-town vote at this stage of the game? Like right at this moment what is a pro-town vote? Who gets to decide this?
2. You'd rather lose an armor or cop to keep a confirmed rebel?
3. At what point when will it be okay to detain blarg? How will we know?

I'm not going to lie, I think you people are nuts for considering this. We might as well do this now when we have less to go on then later when we could be making decisions with more info and data. Tomorrow we can return to scumhunting without distractions.

What are the chances we have more than 5 Mafia in the game?

Including the undercovers, I think pretty high, particularly if we trust Quantum.

Sorry Blarg, but I won't ever completely trust your votes now. But as I've mentioned I feel detaining you, at least for tonight, and probably longer, is a waste of our detain(s). It's maybe not the reason you want to be left in, but it's the only reason I would leave you free just now.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
WHY DID THR COP JUST ROLE CLAIM, WHY ARE WE BACK TO SQUARE ONE!?!?;?

You know what? Screw it!

VOTE: Rymuth

I am not going to sit here asking these questions. I say since we've all been suspicious of this guy, AND the fact that he barely posts, if we are going back to square one, back to in actives it is.

Zatoth

1. What is a pro-town vote at this stage of the game? Like right at this moment what is a pro-town vote? Who gets to decide this?
2. You'd rather lose an armor or cop to keep a confirmed rebel?
3. At what point when will it be okay to detain blarg? How will we know?

I'm not going to lie, I think you people are nuts for considering this. We might as well do this now when we have less to go on then later when we could be making decisions with more info and data. Tomorrow we can return to scumhunting without distractions.

Lose an Armorer or Cop? I think we should vote for Worthy or Zubz to confirm that their story is true.

I still think that the claims of Setre and QuantumBro are highly suspicious. Still don't understand why they did it.

Palmer_v1

I apologise, johnny and Absolut, things have been tense for me here and I'm just really invested in convincing people about my offer.

The last few pages have been a whirlwind of debate and honestly I missed those posts. Sorry.

However, I can sense that you both are still on the fence about me, and I sincerely want you to be on my side of this matter. Keeping me alive for a few more Days is logical, believe me.

But, nonetheless, you're both still skimming. My posts on Page 26; I really want you to experience the same catharsis that I believe Palmer had.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm a known quantity with a usable vote and even though you have to eventually detain me, that doesn't mean you have to immediately detain me.

Should lynch you just for being 50ppp scum. I bet you use the dark theme too.

Anyway, I'm still conflicted.

I've asked questions I hope to get answers to. I'm wary of Setre and 4 others in particular. I'm wary of the cop role claim. I'm wary of Blarg.

The only plan I'm not a fan of is detaining Zubz/TWE. I hate to say it but it's not the end of the world if the mafia kill them. They're effectively Ordinary Rebels at this point, and it's usually better to lose them then actual power roles. Besides, I'm still wary of Quantum's role claim, as well. Until I can parse everything a bit better, I'm going with another gut feeling.

Vote: Rymuth

CzarTim

Lose an Armorer or Cop? I think we should vote for Worthy or Zubz to confirm that their story is true.

I still think that the claims of Setre and QuantumBro are highly suspicious. Still don't understand why they did it.

Who will mafia kill tonight?

Palmer_v1

WHY DID THR COP JUST ROLE CLAIM, WHY ARE WE BACK TO SQUARE ONE!?!?;?

You know what? Screw it!

VOTE: Rymuth

I am not going to sit here asking these questions. I say since we've all been suspicious of this guy, AND the fact that he barely posts, if we are going back to square one, back to in actives it is.

For the record, I was typing my post up and voted for Rymuth before I saw this post. Don't want people to think I'm bandwagoning here.

CzarTim

Rymuth is getting prodded in like an hour. As someone who was (and is) all for him getting detained, we might as well see if he gets replaced first.

Setre

I’ve already explained why I role claimed once. If Blarg was able to convince Palmer, who was dead set on detaining him, to change his vote back to me how many others is he going to convince to change their vote? Who’s the next person everyone is going to vote for after that? Me. Why go ahead and claim my cop role? Well why not? If I said “I’m a power role don’t kill me!” you all would’ve asked what I was and I would’ve had to tell eventually. Might as well get it out of the way now then delay the inevitable.

Why call Palmer out? Again why not? The Hutts know he’s not one of them and now my fellow Rebels do know he’s one of them. It gives the Rebels someone to rally to when me, Zubs, and Worthy are gone. Because let’s face it one of us is going to die tonight and the others are going to follow shortly after. Now the Rebels who don’t have a power roll know they can trust Palmer. Besides when I eventually had to tell you all I was a cop you would’ve asked who I investigated.

I want to know if setre is a faction cop, role cop, or other form of cop.

I don’t know what any of that means. All I know is that I’m the last Rebel Officer and my power is I can investigate people at Night.

Now AGAIN the question I pose to all of you. Who should I investigate for tonight? If I die it won't matter but if the Hutts decide not to kill me you might as well make use of my power now before I die in Night 3 or 4.

Terrabyte20xx

Rymuth is getting prodded in like an hour. As someone who was (and is) all for him getting detained, we might as well see if he gets replaced first.
Even if he gets replaced detaining him is probably the best choice, if only by default. It's the only choice that is 100% removed from this mess, which I feel we shouldn't touch until tomorrow when we Def. Will have plenty of information, considering all that's occurred.

To be honest, the only person I can say I trust at this point is palmer, would anyone care to guess why?

Terrabyte20xx

This is part of why I'm not voting for any of the people involved in the current cluster fuck. Who the mafia kills may help sort it out anyway.

@Blargonaut

If your vote is at our command, apply it to Rymuth now.
This, this this this.
I’ve already explained why I role claimed once. If Blarg was able to convince Palmer, who was dead set on detaining him, to change his vote back to me how many others is he going to convince to change their vote? Who’s the next person everyone is going to vote for after that? Me. Why go ahead and claim my cop role? Well why not? If I said “I’m a power role don’t kill me!” you all would’ve asked what I was and I would’ve had to tell eventually. Might as well get it out of the way now then delay the inevitable.

Why call Palmer out? Again why not? The Hutts know he’s not one of them and now my fellow Rebels do know he’s one of them. It gives the Rebels someone to rally to when me, Zubs, and Worthy are gone. Because let’s face it one of us is going to die tonight and the others are going to follow shortly after. Now the Rebels who don’t have a power roll know they can trust Palmer. Besides when I eventually had to tell you all I was a cop you would’ve asked who I investigated.

I don’t know what any of that means. All I know is that I’m the last Rebel Officer and my power is I can investigate people at Night.

Now AGAIN the question I pose to all of you. Who should I investigate for tonight? If I die it won't matter but if the Hutts decide not to kill me you might as well make use of my power now before I die in Night 3 or 4.

Investigate MattAttack, something doesn't sit right with me about him...

Zatoth

Who will mafia kill tonight?

Assuming they are telling the truth:

I'd target QuantumBro. Probably the most dangerous power at the moment. But he should be protected by a shield, right?

Zubz/TWE are less likely targets. Not much risk by keeping them alive.

Attacking Setre is very risky.

In the last game we (Mafia) had the same problem. Lots of good targets. But very risky to attack them.

So my guess would be that they attack someone not so obvious. Maybe it is my turn tonight?

*snip*

Personally, at the moment, I'm torn between suggesting either eJawa, Terrabyte20xx or CzarTim for investigation.

Zatoth

Rymuth, OceanicAir or traube.

Palmer_v1

A Faction Cop would investigate someone and get a message that says they are Town, or Mafia, or Neutral. Sometimes the moderator breaks it down to just Town and Anti-Town, i.e. some neutral roles like Serial Killer have a win condition that requires Town to lose. Other Neutral roles may show up as Town because their win condition coincides with helping town. There may be roles that falsify the information given to this kind of cop.

A Role Cop would investigate someone and get a message back with either their role title, i.e. Ordinary Rebel, or possibly their entire role, sans the redacted portions, like we all get when they die.

Some cops may get BOTH of those things.

CzarTim

Even if he gets replaced detaining him is probably the best choice, if only by default. It's the only choice that is 100% removed from this mess, which I feel we shouldn't touch until tomorrow when we Def. Will have plenty of information, considering all that's occurred.

To be honest, the only person I can say I trust at this point is palmer, would anyone care to guess why?

TB, you seem like a smart guy, explain to me why we aren't voting blarg. Like the only reason I have seen is "he'll vote with us." Which is a complete misnomer, as there is no us. No one speaks for town. If the vote is split, he'll go with whoever kept him alive today, which isn't how this should work. He won't be making decisions in the town's best interest, he'll be trying to stay alive. Don't we learn more from his death? If he is the IA, we'll know both of them are dead. If he's lying and a sk, we know there's still one out there. If he's Hutt, same deal.

And now you want to vote a guy who could be a town who didnt know what he was getting into and could be replaced by someone who actually wants to play tomorrow? Like I was the first one on the vote Rymuth train, and all I see is a wasted detain on someone about to be prodded anyway.

I'll vote Rymuth tomorrow if he's still here,blarg is our best option today.

VOTE: raindoc

I've been unsure of him since the exmachina pile-on. Each time theres a post about how important detaining is for building knowledge he goes against it, he would rather take easy options that don't help us learn anything. His arguments never feel like they are best for the rebels to me.

Blargonaut. Change your vote to raindoc.

Zatoth

And now you want to vote a guy who could be a town who didnt know what he was getting into and could be replaced by someone who actually wants to play tomorrow? Like I was the first one on the vote Rymuth train, and all I see is a wasted detain on someone about to be prodded anyway.

I am against voting for Rymuth. Like I said before I think inactive players are more likely Rebels than Empire.

Better to wait for a new player to take over.

Terrabyte20xx

TB, you seem like a smart guy, explain to me why we aren't voting blarg. Like the only reason I have seen is "he'll vote with us." Which is a complete misnomer, as there is no us. No one speaks for town. If the vote is split, he'll go with whoever kept him alive today, which isn't how this should work. He won't be making decisions in the town's best interest, he'll be trying to stay alive. Don't we learn more from his death? If he is the IA, we'll know both of them are dead. If he's lying and a sk, we know there's still one out there. If he's Hutt, same deal.

The ONLY reason I'm not voting for Blarg so because it would be a wasted vote at this moment in time. There is a clear divide on whether to kill him or not, so I doubt we will hit the majority or even the plurality nessisary to do the deed. Setre adding into to all this mess doesn't help at all. At this point, I don't even want to touch all that until tomorrow, when night has passed and we know more.

As for Rymuth, both my and plamers posts are clear as to why we want to go in that direction.

Also, I've said it before, so I'll say it again:

The first guy who gets a chance better SHOOT THAT NERF HEARDER(Blarg)

CzarTim

The ONLY reason I'm not voting for Blarg so because it would be a wasted vote at this moment in time. There is a clear divide on whether to kill him or not, so I doubt we will hit the majority or even the plurality nessisary to do the deed. Setre adding into to all this mess doesn't help at all. At this point, I don't even want to touch all that until tomorrow, when night has passed and we know more.

As for Rymuth, both my and plamers posts are clear as to why we want to go in that direction.

Also, I've said it before, so I'll say it again:

The first guy who gets a chance better SHOOT THAT NERF HEARDER(Blarg)

But he still has a plurality? Also if he is sk he might be nk invulnerable, why waste a bullet?

Palmer_v1

But he still has a plurality? Also if he is sk he might be nk invulnerable, why waste a bullet?

SK means we somehow blocked a different kill last night. Same thing happened in our first game, after all, but the odds are pretty low. I don't think we have a SK. I'm pretty sure exmachina's blasters were meant to become a lot of extra night kills.

CzarTim

TB doesn't think we have the votes to detain blarg, even though blarg has the most votes.

TB wants to vote out the guy who hasn't posted in 72 hours and could be replaced.

Blarg, our pro-town vote, is following TB's plan.

Johnny decides to go with a different plan. What will blarg do?

This what we're signing up for. Get ready for day after day of being frustrated that Blarg didn't follow your plan. If blarg was a great player who contributed a lot of content, then maybe I could see it. Detaining blarg gives us some clarity and let's us move on from this mess.

Unless there is some third party information that hasn't been posted, no, we don't. We know he claims to be an Imperial Agent. That's all. I could claim to be the Emperor himself, that doesn't make it true. (I am also not claiming to be the Emperor himself, so we're clear.)

I thought Agents were on the side of Hutts?

CzarTim

SK means we somehow blocked a different kill last night. Same thing happened in our first game, after all, but the odds are pretty low. I don't think we have a SK. I'm pretty sure exmachina's blasters were meant to become a lot of extra night kills.

You are making a lot of assumptions that we have no way of confirming right now. You could be 100% right, but are we going to take that chance?

Zatoth

Btw. what about OceanicAir?

I still find it odd that no one followed my vote, iirc.

I think most/all other votes received some kind of support? Why not OceanicAir?

Palmer_v1

Oceanic air or matt attack are also viable detain candidates for me. Im going for an inactive while i wait to see how everything else shakes loose. Ill give rymuths replacement a chance, but if rymuth himself shows up..

Vote: matt attack

I thought Agents were on the side of Hutts?

By "third party" I meant "third person" more than faction. I.e., someone to verify that Blarg is who he says he is. We don't have that, we just have Blarg's word. It's the same issue that many have with Quantum, and that I have with you and Zubz. We are taking you all at your words, in a game that's necessitates lying.

I've been unsure of him since the exmachina pile-on. Each time theres a post about how important detaining is for building knowledge he goes against it, he would rather take easy options that don't help us learn anything. His arguments never feel like they are best for the rebels to me.

Alrighty then.

Reason:
  • Now that you've brought him up, I see your point.
  • I've also had my own suspicions about raindoc since Day 1.
  • traube also makes a valid point, that Rymuth will be replaced soon anyway if he doesn't re-commit and post in this thread soon.
  • Sorry, Palmer; currently, their argument is convincing. I hope you still believe in me ;o

Zatoth

Can you sum up you case on him?

His posting style reminded me a lot of my own during the last game. I was on the Mafia side in that one.

Oh and to add to my suspicion. In the last game, when some tourist guessed right and voted for a Mafia member for the first time, no one followed that lead.

Palmer_v1

Johnny(and others), remember the gut feelings I have about who we should definitely NOT lynch? Remember when I fought viciously to save exmachina Day 1?

Don't lynch, Raindoc.

I'm not a serial killer.

I've given sufficient evidence to back up my Role-claim, and QuantumBro has corroborated this with his own independent analysis of my posts.

And, again:

----------------------------------------------------------

*snip*
the problem is that you skim, you don't read.
*snip*

*snip*
*snip*

*snip*
You're only seeing the surface of the water.

I'm trying to teach you to dive.

At the very least, read my most recent posts since the beginning of page 26 and see if you still maintain your same 'Against' position for keeping me around.

Please, kindly read them again in my hope that you will finally understand my reasoning.
*snip*

*snip*
*snip*

----------------------------------------------------------

Please, Czar.

Set aside your anger, and meditate on this.

Put your targeting computer away, and believe in the Force instead.

Palmer_v1

Alrighty then.

Reason:
  • Now that you've brought him up, I see your point.
  • I've also had my own suspicions about raindoc since Day 1.
  • traube also makes a valid point, that Rymuth will be replaced soon anyway if he doesn't re-commit and post in this thread soon.
  • Sorry, Palmer; currently, their argument is convincing. I hope you still believe in me ;o

This changes what I thought was going on. Now I have no idea what Blarg's deal is for sure.

People seem to prefer Oceanic over matt attack, so I'll go with that. Yes, it's a bit of a bandwagon vote, but he meets my inactivity criteria.

Vote: Oceanic Air

Top Bottom