• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There was a Tumblr-Con this weekend. It ended in disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Guys, wait.

WAIT

There was also a jumper:

uz7MTSX.png

That changes everything.

Oh my god

Do they seriously have a bounce house and a ball "pit" on a concrete floor? The more I look at it, the more it just looks like concrete.

terrisus

organizational ineptitude, poor planning, chaotic crowd behavior and shady, possibly fraudulent, financial doings.

Who would have ever imagined all those things coming from such an efficient, well-planned, orderly, upfront, honest, and forthright group of people as "tumblr users?"

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
"tumblr" will now be a trigger warning for tumblr users who got scammed. There is no end to the suffering.

After reading all of the links here and in the article, I think it might have been worth $65 to personally watch this debacle unfold over the course of a weekend.

The BDSM panel was apparently a circlejerk.

a few people have been asking me about it so
basically i attended it just for jokes seeing how much of a shithole the con has been, i figured i may as well go big or go home so i attended the bdsm 101 panel for laughs

and it was just basic sex education for the first part, but it slowly kind of just went into madness?? they started asking the people attending (only 18+ volunteers thnak god) if they wanted to “participate”

and they kind of just. started masturbating and i left

http://nentindo.tumblr.com/post/91705095234/clearlyfoggy-shitstainedtampon-a-few-people

aly

Sounds awful and awkward.I feel sorry for the hotel staff and that poor ball pit. Not to mention they apparently let minors into the BDSM panel. Just ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom