• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There was a Tumblr-Con this weekend. It ended in disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

89IIRAB.png

check your health-privilege

it's THIN privilege, shitlord, not health privilege. there is NO medical evidence linking weight to health, NONE, and I fucking resent your ableist, healthist mindset where you judge people's "health" (whatever the fuck that means) by looking at their size. don't infantilize, patronize, or condensize us. treat us with respect. why the fuck am I even wasting my time trying to educate you, you thoughtless, obtuse, discriminating fatphobic asshole. fuck off.
Apparently a thousand people showed which isn't as bad as a lot of the pics make it seem.
Is that a good thing? I'm guessing the number of turds in the ballpit outnumebered balls in T minus 3 hours and 43 minutes.

terrisus

Apparently a thousand people showed which isn't as bad as a lot of the pics make it seem.

Nice ball-pit for them all too.

Is that a good thing? I'm guessing the number of turds in the ballpit outnumebered balls in T minus 3 hours and 43 minutes.

So there were more turds than balls in the ballpit 3 hours and 43 minutes before anyone got into the ball pit?

So they purposely filled the ballpit with turds ahead of time?

AlexMogil

it's THIN privilege, shitlord, not health privilege. there is NO medical evidence linking weight to health, NONE, and I fucking resent your ableist, healthist mindset where you judge people's "health" (whatever the fuck that means) by looking at their size. don't infantilize, patronize, or condensize us. treat us with respect. why the fuck am I even wasting my time trying to educate you, you thoughtless, obtuse, discriminating fatphobic asshole. fuck off.

alexmogil likes this

I truly can't say I'm completely surprised. I always thought a Tumblr get together would be something like this. I will be honest though I never thought it would be such a disaster.

So there were more turds than balls in the ballpit 3 hours and 43 minutes before anyone got into the ball pit?

I considered editing out my post, but I just love typing T minus ___ any chance I get. ball turds.

Replicant

This is SO BAD. This is so so bad. How can this many people allow themselves to be scammed this easily?

Must....resist....ah, fuck it:

image.php

OpinionatedCyborg
Thread Clinging Troll
(Today, 02:08 PM)

Hot damn that video. The scam. The mob mentality. The memes, the cheering, the Hunger Games salute. The singing. I am ashamed to be watching this video. I'm ashamed that I like anything that these people like. I am ashamed that I have ever spoken to anyone who likes anything that these people like. I have never vicariously cringed this hard. I don't even know what to do.

95.gif

Would using a picture of The Rock clapping be considered a trigger for fat-acceptance people?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Hot damn that video. The scam. The mob mentality. The memes, the cheering, the Hunger Games salute. The singing. I am ashamed to be watching this video. I'm ashamed that I like anything that these people like. I am ashamed that I have ever spoken to anyone who likes anything that these people like. I have never vicariously cringed this hard. I don't even know what to do.

The Second Hand Embarrassment, right?

tumblr_static_27tb3r3cxk9wogwcksgos4wwk.gif

diaspora

IIRC, there was professional security for the 18+ panels, the rumour of kids being in there is supposed to be bullshit.

Ball pit still amazing though.

Apparently this is how they kept track of the "miners" at the bdsm panel...

http://i.imgur.com/C4MPhNH.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

Please tell me that's not a mother there with her two daughters in the front and attended this willingly. If that is, the level of fucked up in that whole bdsm room thing just shot quickly out the stratosphere.

In a way I'm glad this happened because I haven't lasughed this hard in weeks... the cah card, oh man.

Neogaf needs a ballpit.
gafgold only

I would have attended.

The balls you see is only a surface, a fucade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom