• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

Hex

Banned
Byg4UL0.gif

Somebody queue up the R-Truth gif

Eh, I was more concerned for the 100 or so times he's dropped one of the Singh Brother on their necks from various heights.

Yeah, that is not great either, but at least they were landing more or less the way you are supposed to land. It looked like Orton was going to do an uncontrolled tumbling hall from the top of the cage, and only saved himself with his grip strength.

mreddie

Thank the gods WWE gave me 3 free months because I wouldn't pay for that shit, even if I traded in a copy of WWE Crush Hour.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Thank the gods WWE gave me 3 free months because I wouldn't pay for that shit, even if I traded in a copy of WWE Crush Hour.

On the other hand, WWE gave out a bunch of free 3 month subscriptions in a plan to get people back to paying them and provided this as incentive.

Zukkoyaki

I never post in the wrestling threads but man this product is dogshit right now, especially Smackdown. Like... It's what I would call impressively bad. It feels like you would have to actually try to put on a product as poorly booked and non-compelling as this.

Reigns, Strowman and Joe all trying to kill each other is the only thing worth watching from this company.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
So after the AJ match I decided fuck this and went to sleep. I wake up because I get a text saying wow what an jnexpected ending or something like that.

Now I found out it was Khali. Just fucking let me sleep.

Hahahah off screen, Owens yells "shut up".

Damn Owens being vicious.

Yeah I know, but his prior appearances have usually been with a bit of comedy to enjoy it with.

Comedy Owens ended when he destroyed Jericho. Owens is comedic whether he's heel or not, but it wasn't him doing any favors. Now he's doing a good job having people legit hate him.

PPV was dull minus tag match.

KO/AJ was fine and for those guys fine is bad.

Gave up after that.

Did come back to see Khali. I kinda dug the choke. Good sell by Orton but yeah bad show.

ReiGun

Shit like this flag match stuff is why people don't like John Cena. Everything about his character is pandering and more pandering.

somedevil

PPV was dull minus tag match.

KO/AJ was fine and for those guys fine is bad.

Gave up after that.

Did come back to see Khali. I kinda dug the choke. Good sell by Orton but yeah bad show.

Do you think someone screwed up the KO/AJ finish? Its been implied and it went against the smart money.

Brinbe

Shit like this flag match stuff is why people don't like John Cena. Everything about his character is pandering and more pandering.
Being at the show and completely surrounded by legions of Cena fans, it's sad to say that it works.

The 'casualzzz' eat that shit up.

Hex

Banned
You believe that they were being serious.

Who's the mark now.

I do not believe they are being serious.
It was uncomfortable to watch, which is the last thing needed in this day and age is big bad man berating and talking down to their main female.
What made it more so is all of the jabs taken about killing the show, when it was pretty clear that people were upset about it being pulled even main roster people.

ReiGun

Being at the show and completely surrounded by legions of Cena fans, it's sad to say that it works.

The 'casualzzz' eat that shit up.

No doubt. I know it's effective. It's just annoying when people act like they can't see why others can't stand that shit.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I do not believe they are being serious.
It was uncomfortable to watch, which is the last thing needed in this day and age is big bad man berating and talking down to their main female

But it's ok for The Miz to talk down to DBry? Gotta protect those poor defenceless womenfolk.

Top Bottom