• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl Costume Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

B_cVoU_WcAAhw3S.jpg

Kind of the dark Superman Returns look

http://t.co/zZcZEYSEvX

Better look

That’s Melissa Benoist as Kara Zor-El, in what’s the first image to be released from Supergirl, the new pilot from Warner Bros. Television and based on the characters from DC Comics. Supergirl’s pilot episode is currently in production for CBS and also stars Mehcad Brooks (Jimmy Olsen), Calista Flockhart (Cat Grant), Chyler Leigh (Alexandra “Alex” Danvers), David Harewood (Hank Henshaw), Faran Tahir (The Commander), Dean Cain and Helen Slater (both in unspecified roles).

Pilgrimzero

Very classic.

Edit: Is that the actress? if so she doesn't look very good in that outfit. Her head looks square or something

Not really feeling it to be honest. I also don't really think the actress looks the part, but maybe her performance will even things out. I remain skeptical.

Oregano

The material looks like a compromise between Classic style and Man of Steel style.

She's not blonde (enough)?

BkMogul

Wait, this is real? And that's the actress playing her is for real? She looks like she's about ready to hit up Comic-Con. Bleh.

Van Owen

Banned
Should have gone full bodysuit, if they're going with recent Superman movie.

Yeah, if you're going to make her wear tights so we can't see what little thigh there is, just do a body suit.

I need shirtless salmon ladder scenes in my hero TV shows too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom