• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl Costume Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath

I have to admit, unless there is skin showing, the mini skirt just seems pointless. If they want to do a less sexy version of Supergirl, I would rather see her wear pants than the skirt with stockings and high boots. It just seems ugly to me.

Anung

Un Rama
Not feeling the person they've cast and I've seen better cosplay suits than that. Still I'll wait and see.

Give it 10 minutes and an entire LEGION of people who know where the "brightness/contrast" and "clone stamp" tools on photoshop are will FLOOD the internet with their far superior "manips" that will have effortlessly "fixed" all these problems.

I have to admit, unless there is skin showing, the mini skirt just seems pointless. If they want to do a less sexy version of Supergirl, I would rather see her wear pants than the skirt with stockings and high boots. It just seems ugly to me.

Yeah, I'd much rather have seen a full body suit if they aren't going to show any leg.

p0MxrzZ.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Alienous

Give it 10 minutes and an entire LEGION of people who know where the "brightness/contrast" and "clone stamp" tools on photoshop are will FLOOD the internet with their far superior "manips" that will have effortlessly "fixed" all these problems.

*3 minutes.

anaron

ugh

they seriously just lifted the original?

eta: ha, thanks Plywood. that costume is actually original and inspired and would have looked so much better than this boring mess

Loofy

lol that looks interesting. Im guessing theyre making super girl into one of those 'awkward teen' superheroes.

Big Nikus

The hairstyle is a bit old fashioned, she's better looking in casual pics because of that, I think.
Other than that I'm okay with it.

Penguin

So Supergirl is going to be showing up in Batman v. Superman?

Guess should have said, but figured most knew its for the CBS pilot they are currently filming.

Shall add.

Also, I like the costume.

I assume they go with darker colors (same red as The flash I believe) because it looks better on a TV budget. Bright colors don't hide some problems.

Vyer

This was suggested by anaron in the other thread, but I'm firmly behind it:

What they've made instead is really cheesy. Really anything in the vein of what I posted above I feel would be a lot better and give her a stronger visual identity.

that in live action would be the definition of 'cheesy'.

looks cool on a comic page though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom