• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl Costume Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh shit, Andy Poon, the guy who did this awesome adjustment

HqdlPLv.jpg

is Arrow and Flash's costume concept designer :eek:

Wow that looks ace, 100x better.

Right? I'm sure all the major heroes exist, they'll just never be able to make time to show up and say hey.

That's what I figure. I mean I grew up knowing they were all in the same universe so I understood things like why doesn't Superman do X instead of Green Arrow and things like that.

Unai

It's weird. Someone like Batman makes sensce because most people thought he was only an urban legend in the beginning, but when Superman shows up it's usually a major thing, not only because he's someone powerful but also because of his alien origin.

Wiktor

It's weird. Someone like Batman makes sensce because most people thought he was only an urban legend in the beginning, but when Superman shows up it's usually a major thing, not only because he's someone powerful but also because of his alien origin.

Why would people know he's an alien? Did they ever confirm that Superman not just exists but has been superhero for years in Supergirl? If he appeared after particle accelerator explosion everyone might just assume "hey...another freak"

dorikyasu

Still not completely sold on how she looks in costume, but definitely will give it a chance. I initially thought the same way about how Grant Gustin looked in the Flash costume in the promo shots. Then I watched the show and he looked great in it, so hopefully this will be the same.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm looking forward to the Supergirl OT and the constant complaints of why she doesn't throw everything into the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom