• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batongen

Banned
So how many times will Costa be declared injured to then feature in the next game this season? Let's do a bet, I'll say 10 times.

spidye

dem skills

tumblr_ncktv0yuMa1qgmhjro5_250.gif
tumblr_ncktv0yuMa1qgmhjro4_250.gif

20m

anyone?

do you have a gif of Götze's skills?

jts

...hate me...
You gonna be surprised when you prepare your team to still defend Costa and then he really is injured and doesn't play. Congratulations, you dun goofed.

Mou's next-level #mindgaemz

I was hard on Varane earlier today, his composure sure is impressive given his age and the team he's playing in. He was incredibly composed throughout the match but I would like to see him command more, I really do see us building our defensive line around him as we progress - captain material if you will.

FootyGAF is harsh on Benzema I think, he fits our team so well. We dont necessarily need him scoring goals when he's able to do what he does - link up and keep possession until Bale/James or Ronaldo run in for the counter to tap it in. I actually think Benzema is unique in what he's able to do, that is to say that he's able to score goals when he finds his form (usually mid season) and feed his wings as well.

Illarramendi is growing on me. What an improvement over last season, I hope he continues doing what he has been doing - total lock down of the mid field when being subbed in. I like the idea of having a DM being able to come on at any notice and change the tide of the game. He doesn't need to be on all game, I've accepted this RM team without a starting DM and I kinda like it that way. During the more difficult matches we can start him if need be, he's got plenty of time to grow in our team.

I'm much more confident in facing Atletico and Barca with the form we're currently in, especially considering the disaster of a start we had last month. The more time our players play together the more impressive we look.

Love this team & respect Ancelotti so much. Hala Madrid :)

Carbonox

I woke up like 45 minutes ago.

Got in from my night out at 5pm earlier.

My netherregions ache from the budo.

The walk of shame when you're covered in god knows what is something.

What is life?

Clegg

That Gerrard post game interview was weird. Saying it was wrong to write him off because he scored a goal, but really his performance was no better than its been in recent weeks.

3Sixty

Really didn't think Bertrand would do this well. Thought he'd be solid but he's been top class.

Great to have a LB that has an end product.

Purdy

Everton didn't really play that good today

Have they played good at all recently? Seem to be just leaking goals, albeit we were better today still without the final touch Everton were absolutely gash, in particular Barry who being sent off might have actually been more beneficial to Everton somehow.

I wasn't impressed tbh. Maybe it was a step up from recent weeks, but I don't think it was a good performance.

Played fine defensively and did the right thing with the ball most of the time, was a pretty good performance, nothing spectacular, just good and did his job + a great goal.

Of course you were right above that his goal doesn't take away criticism from him for his previous performances but he was decent today and far from our first problem, anyone thinking so is on the Gerrard is past it hype train which usually is going at this time for the past couple of years now only to end up being one of our most important players like last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom