• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well guys I didn't say anything about this because I didn't want to be too alarmist but I just got the results from a poop examination. Went to flush a glorious work of art the other day and saw a bloody spot on my floater so I left it there, went to the doctor and he gave me a poop sample kit. Came back and scooped that chunk off with the plastic little dessert-spoon-looking thing and brought it back to the doctor. He told me not to worry quite yet because I'm pretty young to have rectal cancer. Anyway so the lab called me to let me know. Turns out it wasn't even blood it was a little piece of undigested tomato skin. :lol

I'll take this one

tumblr_nd56kbaiBD1s8z5rho3_250.gif

OT7 - tomato-borne
Bobo is the best #9 we have produced. He was making La Liga look like easy mode years before Messi and Ronaldo.

ABSOLUTELY

vieri-imposible-goal-o.gif

Well guys I didn't say anything about this because I didn't want to be too alarmist but I just got the results from a poop examination. Went to flush a glorious work of art the other day and saw a bloody spot on my floater so I left it there, went to the doctor and he gave me a poop sample kit. Came back and scooped that chunk off with the plastic little dessert-spoon-looking thing and brought it back to the doctor. He told me not to worry quite yet because I'm pretty young to have rectal cancer. Anyway so the lab called me to let me know. Turns out it wasn't even blood it was a little piece of undigested tomato skin. :lol

Wj5WlpD.png

Wow

No because I'm not a fucking idiot. If you're going to smoke, at least be a man enough to really smoke.

Don't, bad for your lungs.

qh8VVeJ.png

I'll just stick with real fags then

haven't seen it yet, but I don't think they can pull off The Flash with CW's budget :/

First episode was ok, took Arrow a while to get good and I expect it to be the same, all depends on how compelling the main arc is. Barry has all the qualities of being an annoying character. he is Sherlock Holmes and a superhero plus he is awkward around girls. Great.

bud

incoming dc: ozil out for three months which means he'll miss at least six months.

ramsey is out for a month or so which means he'll be out for at least three months, and then he'll grab another injury in his first game after having been out for so long.

wilshere to destroy his ankles with england.

welbeck to tear his hamstrings.

arsenal will never make it. ever.

Alex Duff ‏@DuffofBrentford 9m9 minutes ago

Breaking: Barcelona agrees to reduce @LaLiga income disparity from 2016-7 season to 4:1 from 7:1; Real Madrid still holding out on proposal

Alex Duff ‏@DuffofBrentford 7m7 minutes ago

Sources say @FCBarcelona are willing to freeze TV income for as long as four years under plan.

Whelp, I think that ends any debate as to which is more of a cunt club.

Clegg

Apparently Keane had an offer from Madrid when he left United. Probably for the best that he didn't go there. His body was in bits by then.

What it is in the PL right now? 2:1ish between top earner and bottom?

Isn't it that all clubs share a certain amount and then are guaranteed a minimum number of games on team and there is also a maximum number so that you just can't have Man Utd on tv every week earning shitloads more.

Imagine if teams could negotiate their own contracts. The top four of five teams could be earning two or three times that, and that is just the domestic contract.

They would have stop showing a minimum number of games from each club though which would be fucking shit because it would mean Manchester United would be on every weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom